Trump Policy has Given us this Inflation

Enjoy the Trump debt, he gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years,

He didn't add $4.7 trillion in pre-covid spending? DURR

Trump added $4.7T to the deficit pre-covid.

Wait, you confused spending with deficit? Where do you work, the blood bank?
No, the sperm bank. You're as dumb as a fern. You work at a seed bank! Idiot!

Now get out your calculator and prove he added $4.7T to the deficit pre-covid.
Wow I made a little typo you got me now !!

Meanwhile you have buried yourself, and you are crying because I proved how Trump destroyed the deficit before covid hit, now we know how he gave us 25% of our total debt in his 4 years of disgrace.

rump and Bush were failed presidents that destroyed America and left it in ruin, debt, with record surging deficits as they left office.

The republicans own this debt.

I post facts.
These facts scare you because they destroy your fake reality.

Trump spent wildly before covid. He added $4.7T to the deficit

The $4.7 trillion of debt signed into law by President Trump is on top of the current $17.2 trillion debt held by the public and the $9.2 trillion we were already expected to borrow over the next decade absent these proposals.

You post BS.

Naturally, your link has more blather about tax cuts.

Meanwhile you have buried yourself, and you are crying because I proved how Trump destroyed the deficit before covid hit, now we know how he gave us 25% of our total debt in his 4 years of disgrace.

rump and Bush were failed presidents that destroyed America and left it in ruin, debt, with record surging deficits as they left office.

I ask Again.

Show the details behind the $4.7trn

🤷‍♂️

You said spending. Then you said deficit. But you meant debt?

What about the pre-covid claim?

Your idiocy is much, much deeper than a typo.

Now we know why Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years.
Trump and the Republicans passed massive spending bills from the very start of the Trump presidency, and they ramped up the deficit massively before covid hit.
Covid is not an excuse for the massive Trump debt, as Trump signed $4.7T pre-covid, and Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in jst 4 years.

Republicans own our out of control debt because they caused it, and let's not forget about what GW Bush did to the deficit.

The $4.7 trillion of debt signed into law by President Trump is on top of the current $17.2 trillion debt held by the public and the $9.2 trillion we were already expected to borrow over the next decade absent these proposals.

The December 2019 spending deal added $500 billion of debt by tacking onto ordinary appropriations a number of tax cuts. Most significantly, the bill permanently repealed three taxes meant to fund the Affordable Care Act, including the Cadillac tax that economists agree would have slowed health care cost growth and significantly reduced deficits over the long term. The legislation also revived a series of temporary special-interest zombie tax breaks, most of which had been expired for two years.

You loons had both houses, what you got to say?

Your link:

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) alone added a projected $1.8 trillion to the debt, including interest and dynamic effects, through 2029

It’s a forecast only. Please post actual debt he added and what it was comprised of. Thx

You said spending. Then you said deficit. But you meant debt?

What about the pre-covid claim?

Your idiocy is much, much deeper than a typo.
OMG I said spending instead of debt ! You got me so bad !
Great job bud, you finally got me on something after all these years !
What a joke. I burry you on a daily basis and the best you can muster is a typo.

You're just mad because Trump and the republicans have blown up the deficit viciously and Bush and Trump were terrible failed presidents that destroyed the country and left it in riot, ruin, record massive deficit, and so so so much spending and debt.

Republicans look stupid AF and massively hypocritical when they try to complain about spending and debt, after all the record debt an deficit under Bush and Trump.

Looks like it’s $1.8trn over 12 years but doesn’t say how much revenue will offset that. Rest was Bipartisan?

1695782162516.png

Your link:

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) alone added a projected $1.8 trillion to the debt, including interest and dynamic effects, through 2029

It’s a forecast only. Please post actual debt he added and what it was comprised of. Thx
Tough shit.
That is what his policies do, blow up the deficit. The study is accurate, you just don't like what it says so you chose to try and ignore it. But the facts don't go away.

Trump added $4.7T to the deficit before covid, and after covid hit yikes he took the deficit into insanity mode. Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years.

republicans are the party of debt and deficit.

When Trump started his failed presidency the annual deficit was at $500B, by the end of his presidency the deficit was at $3+T/yr and he increased the deficit and spending every single year of his presidency.
Bush started his presidency with a balanced budget and he left office with trillion dollar deficits, the economy in ruin, 2 failed mis-managed major wars, and the balanced budget destroyed.

Looks like it’s $1.8trn over 12 years but doesn’t say how much revenue will offset that. Rest was Bipartisan?

View attachment 834668
Either way the facts remain
Trump added $4.7T to the debt before covid hit, and he signed everyone. Some of them were apart of his core agenda of mega spending.

Trump and the republicans spent like drunken sailors under Bush and Trump.

Tough shit.
That is what his policies do, blow up the deficit. The study is accurate, you just don't like what it says so you chose to try and ignore it. But the facts don't go away.

Trump added $4.7T to the deficit before covid, and after covid hit yikes he took the deficit into insanity mode. Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years.

republicans are the party of debt and deficit.

When Trump started his failed presidency the annual deficit was at $500B, by the end of his presidency the deficit was at $3+T/yr and he increased the deficit and spending every single year of his presidency.
Bush started his presidency with a balanced budget and he left office with trillion dollar deficits, the economy in ruin, 2 failed mis-managed major wars, and the balanced budget destroyed.
That’s not factual. You’re not a real banker. 🤷‍♂️

Either way the facts remain
Trump added $4.7T to the debt before covid hit, and he signed everyone. Some of them were apart of his core agenda of mega spending.

Trump and the republicans spent like drunken sailors under Bush and Trump.
Ummm nope. Your link says you’re full of bologna. “Banker”

😀😀😀😀😀🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Now we know why Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years.
Trump and the Republicans passed massive spending bills from the very start of the Trump presidency, and they ramped up the deficit massively before covid hit.
Covid is not an excuse for the massive Trump debt, as Trump signed $4.7T pre-covid, and Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in jst 4 years.

Republicans own our out of control debt because they caused it, and let's not forget about what GW Bush did to the deficit.

The December 2019 spending deal added $500 billion of debt by tacking onto ordinary appropriations a number of tax cuts. Most significantly, the bill permanently repealed three taxes meant to fund the Affordable Care Act, including the Cadillac tax that economists agree would have slowed health care cost growth and significantly reduced deficits over the long term. The legislation also revived a series of temporary special-interest zombie tax breaks, most of which had been expired for two years.

but but but….”THE PURSE STRINGS”
Who controlled the purse strings?

OMG I said spending instead of debt ! You got me so bad !
Great job bud, you finally got me on something after all these years !
What a joke. I burry you on a daily basis and the best you can muster is a typo.

You're just mad because Trump and the republicans have blown up the deficit viciously and Bush and Trump were terrible failed presidents that destroyed the country and left it in riot, ruin, record massive deficit, and so so so much spending and debt.

Republicans look stupid AF and massively hypocritical when they try to complain about spending and debt, after all the record debt an deficit under Bush and Trump.

Your mistakes weren't so bad for someone who sweeps the floor at the bank.

With all of Biden's huge spending cuts, how much less is he going to spend than Trump
over his term?

With all of Biden's huge spending cuts, how much less is he going to borrow than Trump
over his term?

That’s not factual. You’re not a real banker. 🤷‍♂️
It is 100% fact
This is an independent study. It studies the effects of his polcies. Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years and he blew up the deficit every year of his big spending presidency.

When you have as much debt an dspending, and fak emone printing, and fake money handouts, you get massive inflation.

trump's policies are responsible for the inflation we have now and his massive debt and record annual deficit in 2020 are crushing us.

You just don't like what is says, so you try and ignore it.

Its pretty simple though.

Forum List

Back