Trump Policy has Given us this Inflation

Inflation was caused by Reagan, Bush1, Bush2 & Trump exploding the Debt!
fredgraph.png
Why would you leave out Clinton and Obama and Biden? :confused-84:

Actually Reagan did things to fix Carter's inflation. (When it wasn't Bush running things)

There is nothing factual you can say at all.

The GOP record is a total disgrace and they have destroyed America with their failure. If you voted for Bush and Trump, you have blood and debt and deficit on your hands, you have destroyed America.

In the 21st Century the republicans have been a total failure with:

Failed mis-managed wars that cost trillions
Massive spending and tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that ballooned the balanced budget that we had to begin the century
2 Recessions, one of them a world beater that occurred 7 years into the presidents term
A failed response to a health crisis where the US had world record cases and deaths
One president that turned a balanced budget into $1T/yr deficit
Another president that turned a lowered $500B/yr deficit into a $3T/yr deficit
An insurrection at the Capitol based on total lies.
EXCUSES for all this failure

In the 21st century Democrats have done nothing but:
Fix Bush's mega mess
Fix Trump's mega mess
Lower the deficit from the insanely high level that they inherited from their predecessor
Created millions upon millions upon millions of jobs.

Republicans went from having a balanced budget in 2000, to having $3T/yr deficits at the end of Trump's presidency. With both Bush and Trump directly responsible for those increases
Never%20argue%20with%20a%20Liar-X2.jpg

Huh?

The facts prove what i say

You just don't like what the facts say so you post childish memes because you can not refute what I say

I am challenging you to post facts and refute all the facts I have posted. You can't do it.

you've already been schooled on this repeatedly

Obama inherited the Bush Crash, he inherited the trillion dollar deficits. BUT he got the deficit down to $500B by the end.

Republicans cause the deficit and thus the debt, democrats consistently lowere the deficits and have been lowering deficits for 30+ years.

The republicans own this debt, they caused it

Obama inherited the Bush Crash,

And then the recession ended in June 2009.

Republicans cause the deficit and thus the debt,

Obama dindu nuffin'? Is that because he was black?

democrats consistently lowere the deficits and have been lowering deficits for 30+ years.

Which democrats lowered the deficit in which years? Be more specific.

Obama inherited the Bush Crash,

And then the recession ended in June 2009.

Republicans cause the deficit and thus the debt,

Obama dindu nuffin'? Is that because he was black?

democrats consistently lowere the deficits and have been lowering deficits for 30+ years.

Which democrats lowered the deficit in which years? Be more specific.
Clinton, Obama and Biden all lowered the deficits substantialy compared to what the inherited form their republican predecessor. The deficit dropped just about every single year during their presidency's, and guess what, the deficit increased just about every single year under the failed Bush and Trump presidencies.

BOOOM
you lose like always. Deal with it loser.
You suck at this.

Obama's $10 trillion of new debt didn't "explode the debt"?
Is black debt special?
More accurate is to look at new spending implemented by presidents, considering they have very little to no control of mandated spending already on the books, when elected.

Last edited:

I challenged you to refute anything I said. I threw the gauntlet down, I smacked you in the mouth, and you ran like a bitch.
You are scared, and you can not refute anything I say

I post facts, and you post memes, and you are scared.

That is the childish level you are on.

Clinton, Obama and Biden all lowered the deficits substantialy compared to what the inherited form their republican predecessor. The deficit dropped just about every single year during their presidency's, and guess what, the deficit increased just about every single year under the failed Bush and Trump presidencies.

BOOOM
you lose like always. Deal with it loser.
You suck at this.

It's true, Obama added $10 trillion to the debt.

He was black though, so his debt doesn't count.

You think Bush's deficits increased every year?
Did you read that in the bathroom stall you were scrubbing? DURR

I challenged you to refute anything I said. I threw the gauntlet down, I smacked you in the mouth, and you ran like a bitch.
You are scared, and you can not refute anything I say

I post facts, and you post memes, and you are scared.

That is the childish level you are on.
2023-03-29%20Reduced%20further-Th.jpg

It's true, Obama added $10 trillion to the debt.

He was black though, so his debt doesn't count.

You think Bush's deficits increased every year?
Did you read that in the bathroom stall you were scrubbing? DURR
yup Bush's deficits got bigger almost every year, maybe 1 year in his failed 8 year presidency had a minorly lower deficit than previous.
Compare that to Obama who inherited the big Bush $1T/yr deficit and lowered it almost every year of his presidency.

Republicans only increase deficits, they never lower them. Dems only lower deficits, they rarely increase them.

For that reason you retard republicans own this debt.

You have not made 1 single point of merit yet. You are a joke.

yup Bush's deficits got bigger almost every year, maybe 1 year in his failed 8 year presidency had a minorly lower deficit than previous.
Compare that to Obama who inherited the big Bush $1T/yr deficit and lowered it almost every year of his presidency.

Republicans only increase deficits, they never lower them. Dems only lower deficits, they rarely increase them.

For that reason you retard republicans own this debt.

You have not made 1 single point of merit yet. You are a joke.

yup Bush's deficits got bigger almost every year

Almost? For how many years did they get smaller?

maybe 1 year in his failed 8 year presidency had a minorly lower deficit than previous.

Minorly? Is that how real bankers discuss money?
What was the percentage drop from his peak deficit to his lowest later deficit?

Did Obama lower it more when the demtwats controlled the entire government, or
when the Republicans held the House?

Forum List

Back