🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Postpones Pence Announcement...

You better hope it's a change of heart.

I don't take advice from your kind.

Great. Do the research. Name a successful program with Pence behind it.

The Healthy Indiana Plan. How's that Obungles Care working out?

This year, the Indiana General Assembly passed and the Governor subsequently signed Senate Enrolled Act 165 to codify the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) 2.0 into law, ensuring more than 370,000 Hoosiers have access to affordable and quality health care in a program based on personal responsibility and empowering people to take ownership of their health care choices.
Tell me about the personal responsibility.

please merge this with Digital Drifter's thread. DD will get more traction.

This year, the Indiana General Assembly passed and the Governor subsequently signed Senate Enrolled Act 165 to codify the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) 2.0 into law, ensuring more than 370,000 Hoosiers have access to affordable and quality health care in a program based on personal responsibility and empowering people to take ownership of their health care choices.

Google is your friend...but also under Pence public education funding is at record levels, the State Board of Education was reformed, private school vouchers were enhanced and Indiana is in pretty good fiscal shape, they do need to address the unfunded pension debt but nearly every state is facing that issue. Pence has done a decent job, he knows how D.C. works, knows foreign policy. He's a solid pick

This was a really dumb thing for trump to! Dumb to release the name and then back off like people are stupid. It is like he thinks people are dumb or something.

Trump hasn't released Pence or any other name.

Google is your friend...but also under Pence public education funding is at record levels, the State Board of Education was reformed, private school vouchers were enhanced and Indiana is in pretty good fiscal shape, they do need to address the unfunded pension debt but nearly every state is facing that issue. Pence has done a decent job, he knows how D.C. works, knows foreign policy. He's a solid pick

If you cannot tell me how it works then you can't tell me it is successful. Secondly, are you familiar with the Pence-Ritz war?

You find it funny but 30 deaths overseas is not going to Trump current events in America

No, what I find funny is you going into another hissy fit because I laughed at your reply. And the death toll is 73, not 30, and yeah, the MSM will bury the Trump announcement any way it can.

You find it funny but 30 deaths overseas is not going to Trump current events in America

No, what I find funny is you going into another hissy fit because I laughed at your reply. And the death toll is 73, not 30, and yeah, the MSM will bury the Trump announcement any way it can.
Define hissy fit pussy. I used to knock the teeth out of punks like you for running their mouths

If you cannot tell me how it works then you can't tell me it is successful. Secondly, are you familiar with the Pence-Ritz war?

It's very succesful...and I could care less about any Pence-Ritz "war". Pence is a solid pick. The left lost their minds because he dared to promote religious freedom....of course it's Constitutional and they coddle the queers so that was bound to happen

It's very succesful...and I could care less about any Pence-Ritz "war". Pence is a solid pick. The left lost their minds because he dared to promote religious freedom....of course it's Constitutional and they coddle the queers so that was bound to happen

Ok. So, you really don't know.

Ok. So, you really don't know.

Yeah Ok I really don't know...get off your lazy ass and Google it. Ya lazy dope.

Forum List

Back