🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Postpones Pence Announcement...

At my computer in prison? Just how out of touch are you? Try not to make yourself less relevant for a change. Dumbass

Didn't say you were still in prison now did I? But hey, you just used a little self-control....BRAVO! Now let's try to get your blood-pressure back down...breathe and chant "Nam-Myo-Ho-Renge-Kyo" until I tell you to stop.....Begin:

Tell me about the personal responsibility.

Google is your friend...but also under Pence public education funding is at record levels, the State Board of Education was reformed, private school vouchers were enhanced and Indiana is in pretty good fiscal shape, they do need to address the unfunded pension debt but nearly every state is facing that issue. Pence has done a decent job, he knows how D.C. works, knows foreign policy. He's a solid pick

If you cannot tell me how it works then you can't tell me it is successful. Secondly, are you familiar with the Pence-Ritz war?

It's very succesful...and I could care less about any Pence-Ritz "war". Pence is a solid pick. The left lost their minds because he dared to promote religious freedom....of course it's Constitutional and they coddle the queers so that was bound to happen

Ok. So, you really don't know.

Yeah Ok I really don't know...get off your lazy ass and Google it. Ya lazy dope.
The repercussions of his plans in action have left a lot of youth high and dry based on his "responsibility" meme and it doesn't cover shit. The actual places to get medical care are few and far between. So mayhap signing is not as cool of a deal as what is under the hood, hey?

Google is your friend...but also under Pence public education funding is at record levels, the State Board of Education was reformed, private school vouchers were enhanced and Indiana is in pretty good fiscal shape, they do need to address the unfunded pension debt but nearly every state is facing that issue. Pence has done a decent job, he knows how D.C. works, knows foreign policy. He's a solid pick

If you cannot tell me how it works then you can't tell me it is successful. Secondly, are you familiar with the Pence-Ritz war?

It's very succesful...and I could care less about any Pence-Ritz "war". Pence is a solid pick. The left lost their minds because he dared to promote religious freedom....of course it's Constitutional and they coddle the queers so that was bound to happen

Yeah Ok I really don't know...get off your lazy ass and Google it. Ya lazy dope.
The repercussions of his plans in action have left a lot of youth high and dry based on his "responsibility" meme and it doesn't cover shit. The actual places to get medical care are few and far between. So mayhap signing is not as cool of a deal as what is under the hood, hey?

Wtf did you do Google Huffpo? Go away, troll.

Wtf did you do Google Huffpo? Go away, troll.

Uh.........no, I have had to deal with his legislation. So, when you have to deal with what is called a ward of the state and the responsibility factor kicks and everything shuts down for them it's kind of a big deal.

At my computer in prison? Just how out of touch are you? Try not to make yourself less relevant for a change. Dumbass

Didn't say you were still in prison now did I? But hey, you just used a little self-control....BRAVO! Now let's try to get your blood-pressure back down...breathe and chant "Nam-Myo-Ho-Renge-Kyo" until I tell you to stop.....Begin:
I would have owned a punk like you in my day. Now I just laugh and chalk it up to a fool who's led a sheltered & inexperienced life.

Half you morons on this site talk big but live small.

I would have owned a punk like you in my day. Now I just laugh and chalk it up to a fool who's led a sheltered & inexperienced life.

When exactly was "your day"...can it be found on a calendar? :badgrin:

When exactly was "your day"...can it be found on a calendar? :badgrin:
The day I met you. A few weeks ago, a few years ago. At this point the outcome would have been the same. I loathe punks with mouths

Trump was going to announce his VP tomorrow at 11, but someone in his house leaked it.

This, and the other leaks his campaign has suffered, are indicative of how he will run the White House. It will be like a sieve.

Death-toll now at 77:

truckattack660_20160714_201947.jpg

Really, Gramps would handle you no prob.

:lol: Gramps can't handle his own pecker and neither can you, twinkletoes. Now scurry off like a good little rat and report me.
You are a such a foolish boy, but you know that already. He may be delaying the Pence announcement to see if he can persuade the Rules Committee with Cruz as VP. I don't think Ted will buy that.

Forum List

Back