🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump President For Six Months.Maxine Waters Having Problems Impeaching Him.Why?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:poop: :stupid: :hellno: And since Trump became President in November, on and off, we have been hearing "The Smartest Woman In The World", Maxine Waters, speak of impeaching Donald Trump with all of her "God Given Powers" as the leading Democrat in California. :laugh:
Well, it's pushing six months now, Trump is still President. So all Americans are asking Miss Maxine, "So What's The Hold Up?", What's Taking So Long To Impeach Donald Trump Queen Maxine !!! ??? :smoke::eek:

The first problem Maxine has is that having an IQ > 0 is not one of her God given powers.

Maxine should be more concerned over her friend that believes that the constitution was written in 1621

He is probably doing so good at getting nothing done that she is slow playing it

The first problem Maxine has is that having an IQ > 0 is not one of her God given powers.
i wonder if Maxine Waters can do basic math? dont u need about 66 senators to agree to impeach the current president bush?

i wonder if Maxine Waters can do basic math? dont u need about 66 senators to agree to impeach the current president bush?

I'm wondering if either of you understand math, because the way Indeependent wrote it, it's saying that her IQ is greater than zero.

If you meant to say less than zero, then the symbol should be pointing the other way.

I'm wondering if either of you understand math, because the way Indeependent wrote it, it's saying that her IQ is greater than zero.

If you meant to say less than zero, then the symbol should be pointing the other way.

Read it carefully.

Putin . . . er . . . Trump has been president three months. Impeachment is a very high barrier, but it looks like Trump will leap it.

:poop: :stupid: :hellno: And since Trump became President in November, on and off, we have been hearing "The Smartest Woman In The World", Maxine Waters, speak of impeaching Donald Trump with all of her "God Given Powers" as the leading Democrat in California. :laugh:
Well, it's pushing six months now, Trump is still President. So all Americans are asking Miss Maxine, "So What's The Hold Up?", What's Taking So Long To Impeach Donald Trump Queen Maxine !!! ??? :smoke::eek:
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of a retard who thinks Trump has been President since November making fun of someone else's intelligence? :lol:

how long did it take from the first Watergate hearing till the House vote on Nixon impeachment was set to take place?

:D

Last edited:
No, idiot, the orange clown became President Elect on 8Nov16. He became President on 20Jan17. Just because the dumb fuck tried to act as if he were President prior to 20Jan17 does not mean he was President until the Inauguration.

Impeachment will happen on the same day when George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama are impeached, and that is the second Tuesday on the sixth week in the thirteenth month of never!

Impeachment will happen on the same day when George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama are impeached, and that is the second Tuesday on the sixth week in the thirteenth month of never!
Enjoying your warm day, obviously. The sun fried your brain. Trump is more likely to be impeached than you are to be right, Bruce.

Read it carefully.

I did. Because the IQ part of the equation is on the larger side of the symbol, and the point is pointing towards zero. You basically said that her IQ is greater than zero. If you meant to say her IQ is less than zero, it should have the point towards IQ and the larger end pointing towards zero.

Did you pass math?

I wonder which dictionary is planning on putting Maxines face next to the word "Braindead"

Forum List

Back