🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump President For Six Months.Maxine Waters Having Problems Impeaching Him.Why?

:poop: :stupid: :hellno: And since Trump became President in November, on and off, we have been hearing "The Smartest Woman In The World", Maxine Waters, speak of impeaching Donald Trump with all of her "God Given Powers" as the leading Democrat in California. :laugh:
Well, it's pushing six months now, Trump is still President. So all Americans are asking Miss Maxine, "So What's The Hold Up?", What's Taking So Long To Impeach Donald Trump Queen Maxine !!! ??? :smoke::eek:
Because Maxine Crazy ass Waters is a fucking idiot?
who does she think she is? The Black Hitler?
She's an idiot elected by idiots.

:poop: :stupid: :hellno: And since Trump became President in November, on and off, we have been hearing "The Smartest Woman In The World", Maxine Waters, speak of impeaching Donald Trump with all of her "God Given Powers" as the leading Democrat in California. :laugh:
Well, it's pushing six months now, Trump is still President. So all Americans are asking Miss Maxine, "So What's The Hold Up?", What's Taking So Long To Impeach Donald Trump Queen Maxine !!! ??? :smoke::eek:
Because Maxine Crazy ass Waters is a fucking idiot?
who does she think she is? The Black Hitler?
She's an idiot elected by idiots.
an actual 2 foot long los angeles rat could run for congress and beat the republican

at the pace Maxine Waters dying brain is going, in 6 months, she will go on live TV and complain that President Bush hasn't put an end to slavery yet.

Does anyone else appreciate the irony of a retard who thinks Trump has been President since November making fun of someone else's intelligence? :lol:
Then what were all those inbreds protesting on the 10th of November for?

Did they not have signs that specifically said "not my president"?

The first problem Maxine has is that having an IQ > 0 is not one of her God given powers.
i wonder if Maxine Waters can do basic math? dont u need about 66 senators to agree to impeach the current president bush?

I'm wondering if either of you understand math, because the way Indeependent wrote it, it's saying that her IQ is greater than zero.

If you meant to say less than zero, then the symbol should be pointing the other way.

Read it carefully.

I did. Because the IQ part of the equation is on the larger side of the symbol, and the point is pointing towards zero. You basically said that her IQ is greater than zero. If you meant to say her IQ is less than zero, it should have the point towards IQ and the larger end pointing towards zero.

Did you pass math?
Greater than 0 implies that her IQ is still very much below legally retarded levels.

He is probably doing so good at getting nothing done that she is slow playing it
Maxine Waters: Yes! I Often Have thoughts about blowing up "Barney, the white cracker Dinasour" !!!
Nice, glad to see you are a fan.
give it two more months and we will start seeing a commercial starring maxine on her floor, and her script will be,,,,"Help,,,Ive Fallen, Im Stupid,,and I cant get up !!!"
LMAO!!!!!

My lung almost collapsed.

He is probably doing so good at getting nothing done that she is slow playing it
Maxine Waters: Yes! I Often Have thoughts about blowing up "Barney, the white cracker Dinasour" !!!
give it two more months and we will start seeing a commercial starring maxine on her floor, and her script will be,,,,"Help,,,Ive Fallen, Im Stupid,,and I cant get up !!!"
LMAO!!!!!

i wonder what they are going to do with her wig after she's gone? will it wind up in a museum?

LMAO!!!!!

i wonder what they are going to do with her wig after she's gone? will it wind up in a museum?

Actually, scientists are going to see if they can mate her wig with whatever is on Trump's head to create the AntiChrist.

LMAO!!!!!

Actually, scientists are going to see if they can mate her wig with whatever is on Trump's head to create the AntiChrist.
maybe someone will market the wig for a future halloween costume.

Forum List

Back