🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump President For Six Months.Maxine Waters Having Problems Impeaching Him.Why?

I really feel sorry for her father who endured so much abuse as a slave.

I don't think anyone ever referred to congresswoman Maxine Waters as "the smartest woman". Maybe you have her mixed up with the former "smartest woman in the world" who couldn't keep her e-mails straight.

I don't think anyone ever referred to congresswoman Maxine Waters as "the smartest woman". Maybe you have her mixed up with the former "smartest woman in the world" who couldn't keep her e-mails straight.
well according to Joy Blowhard, shes the smartest woman in the world,,,then comes Hillary

Yesterday she denied she had ever even called for his impeachment.

The first problem Maxine has is that having an IQ > 0 is not one of her God given powers.
i wonder if Maxine Waters can do basic math? dont u need about 66 senators to agree to impeach the current president bush?

I'm wondering if either of you understand math, because the way Indeependent wrote it, it's saying that her IQ is greater than zero.

If you meant to say less than zero, then the symbol should be pointing the other way.

Read it carefully.

I did. Because the IQ part of the equation is on the larger side of the symbol, and the point is pointing towards zero. You basically said that her IQ is greater than zero. If you meant to say her IQ is less than zero, it should have the point towards IQ and the larger end pointing towards zero.

Did you pass math?
I passed math..and English.
You see, having an IQ greater than zero is not one of her problems...
Because she's a complete idiot.
It's called sarcasm...something of which Liberals have no grasp.

The first problem Maxine has is that having an IQ > 0 is not one of her God given powers.

Well, at least she is physically beautiful.
upload_2017-4-20_22-13-27.jpeg

Now I know why you have issues with people.

:poop: :stupid: :hellno: And since Trump became President in November, on and off, we have been hearing "The Smartest Woman In The World", Maxine Waters, speak of impeaching Donald Trump with all of her "God Given Powers" as the leading Democrat in California. :laugh:
Well, it's pushing six months now, Trump is still President. So all Americans are asking Miss Maxine, "So What's The Hold Up?", What's Taking So Long To Impeach Donald Trump Queen Maxine !!! ??? :smoke::eek:
Because Maxine Crazy ass Waters is a fucking idiot?

:poop: :stupid: :hellno: And since Trump became President in November, on and off, we have been hearing "The Smartest Woman In The World", Maxine Waters, speak of impeaching Donald Trump with all of her "God Given Powers" as the leading Democrat in California. :laugh:
Well, it's pushing six months now, Trump is still President. So all Americans are asking Miss Maxine, "So What's The Hold Up?", What's Taking So Long To Impeach Donald Trump Queen Maxine !!! ??? :smoke::eek:
Because Maxine Crazy ass Waters is a fucking idiot?
who does she think she is? The Black Hitler?

Forum List

Back