Trump press secretary promised he will never lie, and then he lied.

R

rdean

He pointed to Carrier as an example of Trump's business acumen. And he said over a thousand jobs were saved.

Only it was 730. I know the article says 750, but other articles revised that to 730.

And the CEO said they are taking the money and automating so most of those jobs will be gone.

Do you think he knew that? How could he not know? And you right wingers can't cry liar. You've crowed about this again and again.

CEO tells investors: Trump's Carrier deal will be used to automate factory and eliminate jobs (VIDEO)

th_Yawn4.gif

Baghdad Bob Spicer is less hostile today. Maybe a little counselling...and Valium...

Yeah, I noticed that as well. When he came out on Saturday, he was a pissed off little camper and just showed up, yelled at the press and boogied off.

Guess that Kellyanne Conway had a talk with him about the optics of being press secretary. Anyone else notice that she is in the room, sitting up front next to the podium?

He pointed to Carrier as an example of Trump's business acumen. And he said over a thousand jobs were saved.

Only it was 730. I know the article says 750, but other articles revised that to 730.

And the CEO said they are taking the money and automating so most of those jobs will be gone.

Do you think he knew that? How could he not know? And you right wingers can't cry liar. You've crowed about this again and again.

CEO tells investors: Trump's Carrier deal will be used to automate factory and eliminate jobs (VIDEO)

Damn...

He must work for a politician.

any idea whether he works for a democrat or a republican?

hard to tell these days

Heard his press conference. Trump made an excellent choice foe the job. He isn't putting up with media bs.

And if this is the best "lie" you can find, you're in trouble.

Haa Haaa....Main topic...Stop talking bad about Trump...( it just makes people do it more because they know it bugs him)...lol
Trump was horrible to Obama, and now he cries...

You've actually died now of the butt hurt, haven't you? Condolences to those you left behind. I kept telling you people in extreme cases like yours it can be fatal, but you didn't listen

You know, most presidents send out their press secretaries out for the first meeting with the media to tell the country what their policies are going to be over the next 100 days and the vision that they have for this country.

Not arguing about crowd sizes.

You know, most presidents send out their press secretaries out for the first meeting with the media to tell the country what their policies are going to be over the next 100 days and the vision that they have for this country.

Democrat Fake News assholes could less about what's best for the country. I love it that Trump's calling em out. He better keep it up. Hold them accountable for every bit of their Fake News.

Fake News assholes could less about what's best for the country. I love it that Trump's calling em out. He better keep it up. Hold them accountable for every bit of their Fake News.

Using your first press conference to argue about the crowd size is a very petty, small thing to do.

Fake News assholes could less about what's best for the country. I love it that Trump's calling em out. He better keep it up. Hold them accountable for every bit of their Fake News.

Using your first press conference to argue about the crowd size is a very petty, small thing to do.

I agree. On the other hand it's amazing how you see that only one way. What a ridiculous concern of the President, and what a ridiculous attack by his detractors. I read some of those thread discussions just to laugh at you both

It was a good press conference.....if only 44 had done those.....

Well, i see it differently. I hope he calls out Democrat Fake News every chance he gets. It's about time someone had the balls to do it.

^^^^how convenient for you to overlook the rush to print the false story "gasp! They removed an MLK statue" along with one year of false stories about crowd sizes, fixed polls, conference calls with Beast etc.

The dirt is the MSM, not in Trumps staff.

Forum List

Back