Trump promises to "attack" if more tapes come out

It's kind of problematic... Clinton says that rape victims should always be believed, why is that not the case with Bill?

Oh, because she is a lying c***t... as always.

Attack with what? There's nothing that hasn't already been played out long ago. Old pussy grabber ain't got nothin'.

It's kind of problematic... Clinton says that rape victims should always be believed, why is that not the case with Bill?

Oh, because she is a lying c*unt... as always.

Hard to blame your bitterness there Norma.....it happens when you're about to lose.....

But, just to educate your ilk.....ONLY one woman has accused Bill Clinton of "rape", and that is Juanita Boraddrick. Here a bit of background.....

Supporters of Clinton have questioned her account by noting that Broaddrick continued to support Clinton, and appear at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape. In addition, Broaddrick had once signed a deposition stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton; although she subsequently stated that she had made this claim because "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life." In 1999, Slate magazine published an inconclusive piece on whether Broaddrick was telling the truth.

Oh, because she is a lying c*unt... as always.

Hard to blame your bitterness there Norma.....it happens when you're about to lose.....

But, just to educate your ilk.....ONLY one woman has accused Bill Clinton of "rape", and that is Juanita Boraddrick. Here a bit of background.....

Supporters of Clinton have questioned her account by noting that Broaddrick continued to support Clinton, and appear at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape. In addition, Broaddrick had once signed a deposition stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton; although she subsequently stated that she had made this claim because "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life." In 1999, Slate magazine published an inconclusive piece on whether Broaddrick was telling the truth.

According to Clinton they should all be believed. And it appears there are more than one...

I am sorry, by that standard Bill is a rapist.

If he were, which he isn't, he wouldn't brag about it on tape like Comrade Trump. I expect to see more videos in the future featuring the predator Trump.

Of course there are "tons" of more revelations on Trump's sexism and misogyny (and xenophobia and racism).....But just on the sophomoric bantering, one needs to simply access the many exchanges he has had on the [equally sexist) Howard Stern radio shows.

mexico is paying good money to see trump ram this wall up your ass, america. we're not about to disappoint the mexicans, are we?

mexico is paying good money to see trump ram this wall up your ass, america. we're not about to disappoint the mexicans, are we?

There are rumors than Trump will fund the purchasing of 20 million shovels and will urge you right wingers who still support him to go build that wall all by yourselves.

Trump promises to respond if he is attacked.

Oh.Teh.Horror.

This statement by Comrade Trump will probably have McConnell and Ryan wetting their pants. Yes, there are more tapes and they will come out. Just a matter of time...The Predator Trump may not even find work after he loses in November.

The Predator Trump may not even find work after he loses in November.

Well, there actually may be some job opportunities for Trump after all....such as a recurring Op-Ed at Breitbart?

Forum List

Back