Trump promises to "attack" if more tapes come out

I'm curious. Who exactly is he threatening?

Most likely, he is threatening ol' Bill Clinton.......

I am fairly sure that Trump will NOT be inviting the Clintons to his fourth wedding reception.

Does it bother the trump supporters that he has already verified that their are more tapes?

What is Trump going to do?

Threaten to throw Hillary in jail again?

It's kind of problematic... Clinton says that rape victims should always be believed, why is that not the case with Bill?

Oh, because she is a lying c*unt... as always.

Hard to blame your bitterness there Norma.....it happens when you're about to lose.....

But, just to educate your ilk.....ONLY one woman has accused Bill Clinton of "rape", and that is Juanita Boraddrick. Here a bit of background.....

Supporters of Clinton have questioned her account by noting that Broaddrick continued to support Clinton, and appear at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape. In addition, Broaddrick had once signed a deposition stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton; although she subsequently stated that she had made this claim because "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life." In 1999, Slate magazine published an inconclusive piece on whether Broaddrick was telling the truth.

According to Clinton they should all be believed. And it appears there are more than one...

I am sorry, by that standard Bill is a rapist.
By any standard, you're an idiot.

It's kind of problematic... Clinton says that rape victims should always be believed, why is that not the case with Bill?

Oh, because she is a lying c*unt... as always.

Hard to blame your bitterness there Norma.....it happens when you're about to lose.....

But, just to educate your ilk.....ONLY one woman has accused Bill Clinton of "rape", and that is Juanita Boraddrick. Here a bit of background.....

Supporters of Clinton have questioned her account by noting that Broaddrick continued to support Clinton, and appear at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape. In addition, Broaddrick had once signed a deposition stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton; although she subsequently stated that she had made this claim because "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life." In 1999, Slate magazine published an inconclusive piece on whether Broaddrick was telling the truth.

According to Clinton they should all be believed. And it appears there are more than one...

I am sorry, by that standard Bill is a rapist.
By any standard, you're an idiot.

Not by Mensa's standard.

You however, are an idiot even by a mentally handicapped's standard.

Oh, because she is a lying c***t... as always.

"lying c***t..." Is this you Donald?

It's a term people use thousands of time every day.

Get out of your echo chamber... or do you need a safe space to deal with words?

Just another sophomoric example of the FRUSTRATION of soon-to-be losers.....like Norma.....Sad !!

Just another sophomoric example of the FRUSTRATION of soon-to-be losers.....like Norma.....Sad !!

I will survive just fine regardless who is the president.

USA however, will not.

When this is over, Trump will be lucky if they let him order a club soda at the Top of the Standard.

Forum List

Back