Trump Proposed "Armed Security Guards" in Every School

I have some difficulty understanding you.

I like you but I really think you try to defend your position as an educator and you put your position above children. I'm just being honest.

I have a real problem with what's going on in education and the sexual aspect of educators and minors. It's an epidemic, my question to you is it even being addressed?

I'm well aware of the astronomical number of children being groomed by educators.

That said, if you can't protect them from that, why protect them from shooters

Okay, 2.

Where do you get the idea that "ASTRONOMICAL" numbers of children are being groomed by educators?

Seriously. Each story is heinous. But they are anecdotes. So what, are you just ingesting what the media tells you? How is this different from the Left insisting that we wear worthless masks over our faces because someone's neighbor's cousin died of Covid?

Okay, 2.

Where do you get the idea that "ASTRONOMICAL" numbers of children are being groomed by educators?

It's easily available if you'd take the time to research. Start here ..

Once you do then post.

Once you do then post.

That is 269 too many. Each one is atrocious.

But there are more than FOUR MILLION teachers in the USA. That % is almost too small to calculate. It is definitely much, much smaller than "astronomical". For pity's sake.

I wonder if you realize you're doing the exact same thing Defund the Police did here? 269/4 million and wanting to decimate the entire profession? It will end the very same way.

They may not have been sane, but they were legal up until the point they pulled the trigger with the intent to shoot and kill the individuals that they did.

James Holmes threatened his therapist.

I think Ethan Crumbley & his parents are a good case study. If I recall correctly sanity is legally defined as the ability to discern right from wrong. I suspect most of the shooters in these incidents know right from wrong, they just don't care that it's wrong (unlawful) to shoot and kill people.

Maybe some of them have no intentions of being punished for their acts so they take their own lives, which to me tends to show that they know what they did was wrong otherwise no one would be trying to punish them for it.

Whether we can do anything or not, we do not have that conversation. We look at everything else.

Once you do then post.

There are 4 million teachers. 269 out of 4 million would be a very small percent. I posted earlier a few links of police officers charged for the same crime. I can do the same for pastors.

For some reason you have this desire to concentrate on only one profession.

So there it is, and like I didn't know it. It's not about the kids at all. It's an alternative to "disarming you".

But it's a terrible alternative
Sure its about the kids. Disarming law abiding will not work. And in your heart, you know it.

COVID and lunatics shooting children are two different animals.

The fact remains if some mental nutcase decides to shoot up a school there are defenses readily available.

This crap "guns might upset children" is laughable.
It's now a societal norm
Guns? Small potatoes. When I was a kid, hiding under your desk because of a nuclear attack was the norm. Every generation has something to fear, might as well get used to it.

Guns? Small potatoes. When I was a kid, hiding under your desk because of a nuclear attack was the norm. Every generation has something to fear, might as well get used to it.
Though in the case of the Nashville tranny's victims, time can radically enter altered being. If the killer knows it too can be killed instantly, they will hunt for gaps to slip through, as they slipped through the vetting process in the first place.

That is 269 too many. Each one is atrocious.

But there are more than FOUR MILLION teachers in the USA. That % is almost too small to calculate. It is definitely much, much smaller than "astronomical". For pity's sake.

I wonder if you realize you're doing the exact same thing Defund the Police did here? 269/4 million and wanting to decimate the entire profession? It will end the very same way.

My point is there's a real problem.

What you've failed to realize is 269 in nine months.

Think hard

There are 4 million teachers. 269 out of 4 million would be a very srcent. I posted earlier a few links of police officers charged for the same crime. I can do the same for pastors.

For you also... that's 269 in nine months

Not forever, not even one year.

You think hard also and don't get all leftist butthurt and start your infantile calling for a mod to bail you out. That's tiresome

For you also... that's 269 in nine months

Not forever, not even one year.

You think hard also and don't get all leftist butthurt and start your infantile calling for a mod to bail you out. That's tiresome

When a teacher is caught, they are fired and prosecuted. When the right thing is done there isn't much of a story.

There is everywhere.

I'm pointing out the problem in education. The fact you're desperately trying to avoid it?

Just stop, there's a child sexual abuse issue in schools and it needs to stop. Everybody! Leave the children alone Now

I'm pointing out the problem in education. The fact you're desperately trying to avoid it?

Just stop, there's a child sexual abuse issue in schools and it needs to stop. Everybody! Leave the children alone Now

What do you propose one does?

That's going to also decimate the Catholic and Southern Baptist church.

There ya go again. I don't care shoot every last one of them

A sexually abused child receives a life sentence. At the very least a pedo should but given reoccurrence rates? Just shoot them

There are 4 million teachers. 269 out of 4 million would be a very small percent. I posted earlier a few links of police officers charged for the same crime. I can do the same for pastors.

They're doing Defund the Police to my profession. I have never ever seen so many teachers walk out mid-year. I never heard of such a thing before all this mess.

They don't care. Neither did the Left before the huge crime wave, when they were forced to walk it back.

Wait til most districts are on four day weeks because otherwise they can't recruit the few teachers actually graduating anymore.

My point is there's a real problem.

What you've failed to realize is 269 in nine months.

Think hard

Nine months is almost a school year. Yes, that's 269 a year, and as I said, 269 TOO MANY.

Out of FOUR MILLION.

This is what they did in Covid, you realize. Moral panics always come with a price.

Forum List

Back