Trump Proposed "Armed Security Guards" in Every School

I'm pointing out the problem in education. The fact you're desperately trying to avoid it?

Just stop, there's a child sexual abuse issue in schools and it needs to stop. Everybody! Leave the children alone Now

Who said it didn't need to stop? No one. But you're grandstanding and you're not supplying any solutions that are not themselves detrimental.

Gosh.

This sounds just like Covid:

"Grandmas are dying from Covid!"

"Gosh, that's terrible."

"I know, you have to wear this cloth mask over your face!"

"It's not going to stop Grandmas from dying of Covid and might actually do harm though."

"Well....but.....we have to DO SOMETHING!!"

geez

Who said it didn't need to stop? No one. But you're grandstanding and you're not supplying any solutions that are not themselves detrimental.

Gosh.

This sounds just like Covid:

"Grandmas are dying from Covid!"

"Gosh, that's terrible."

"I know, you have to wear this cloth mask over your face!"

"It's not going to stop Grandmas from dying of Covid and might actually do harm though."

"Well....but.....we have to DO SOMETHING!!"
I'm not understanding the Covid connection attempt. Two different animals. And if you think my defense of children and an obvious problem with educators sexually abusing students is grandstanding?

I suggest you rethink your priorities.

There's a problem with sexual abuse in schools, I know, you know I know and you're desperately trying to avoid it.

We're done here

I'm not understanding the Covid connection attempt. Two different animals. And if you think my defense of children and an obvious problem with educators sexually abusing students is grandstanding?

I suggest you rethink your priorities.

There's a problem with sexual abuse in schools, I know, you know I know and you're desperately trying to avoid it.

We're done here

I'm not done, sorry. Nor do I have to be.

You're hunting very good teachers out of the classroom in the middle of the school year. Three in my district thus far; I have been teaching for 30 years. Prior to this year I have never seen this. Teachers only left mid-year for medical reasons.

"Defense of children" and etc is Moral Grandstanding. OF COURSE abuse of children is vile and abhorrent. The question is not "is it vile". The question is, what is the proper cure? Drunk driving is vile. Should we start stopping every single driver?

You're smart enough to know I'm right, but the Moral Grandstanding just feels so good.

Same as Leftists with Covid. It is already having a terrible effect. But go ahead and enjoy it; I understand it's a kind of high.

Forum List

Back