Trump Prosecutions Backfiring?

This is what I've been expecting. Trump is building his martyr narrative and his supporters will eat it up.
If you think that just throwing any charge at a US citizen, hoping it will stick, is the way justice should be, you better hope that it doesnt happen to President Trump. If he can be convicted on any charge, while being innocent, then this government can do it to you, me, anyone else who doesnt suck the governments dicks...

Are you gay?

If you think that just throwing any charge at a US citizen, hoping it will stick, is the way justice should be, you better hope that it doesnt happen to President Trump. If he can be convicted on any charge, while being innocent, then this government can do it to you, me, anyone else who doesnt suck the governments dicks...

Are you gay?
Trump`s inner circle, including his daughter that he wants to screw, are all turning on him as they plead guilty. Eastman will be the next one to sing.

Trump`s inner circle, including his daughter that he wants to screw, are all turning on him as they plead guilty. Eastman will be the next one to sing.
Regardless of his guilt or innocence, how do you think it will play out politically? Do you think his supporters will reconsider? Do you think some independents might see the situation as political persecution and shift support to Trump for that reason?

It's a message that will sell. Watch.
No, it won't. People are already tired of it.

To be clear, his supporters WILL eat it up. I contend though they would eat anything he says and does up. It Trump came out as a gay SJW calling for mandatory sex changes for kids his supporters would transform right behind him overnight. That is what you do when you have found a 'savior.' You back and support anything they do. It is the real reason that Trump is a threat, he has blind worshippers, likely over 20% of the nation.

Regardless of his guilt or innocence, how do you think it will play out politically? Do you think his supporters will reconsider? Do you think some independents might see the situation as political persecution and shift support to Trump for that reason?
His supporters don`t care about his guilt or innocence. They`ll still want to bear his child. The Independents will see him in 3 different court rooms between now and 2024. I think that his supporters are unaware that he`s facing 91 (ninety-one) felony charges.

No, it won't. People are already tired of it.

To be clear, his supporters WILL eat it up. I contend though they would eat anything he says and does up. It Trump came out as a gay SJW calling for mandatory sex changes for kids his supporters would transform right behind him overnight. That is what you do when you have found a 'savior.' You back and support anything they do. It is the real reason that Trump is a threat, he has blind worshippers, likely over 20% of the nation.
I don't really buy into the cult characterization. It's too easy and misses the point. The reason Trump supporters seem to support him despite his offensive persona isn't because they worship him. It's because he "fights back" against Democrats. They hate Democrats and as long as Trump is flipping them the bird, the details won't matter.

The American people were not fooled by these phony indictments. Trump's popularity is at an all time high and Biden's ratings are in the toilet.
They`re phony because you say they`re phony? Good luck with that. What`s really causing pain in MAGAland is the fact that 3 of the prosecuting AGs are Black and what`s even worse, 2 of them are women. Ouch!

Forum List

Back