Trump Prosecutions Backfiring?

And then any honest and rational adult follows up on that by reading the indictments and understanding why he is charged.

Cultists stop before that and make up stupid shit. As you are no doubt about to do.
And yet, Trump is leading in the polls. Not everyone is a cultist....like you, slugger.

You can go with 538. Looks like their polling has been lacking in recent years., But, okay....you gave a credit.
Even with their slightly left lean, Biden isn't anything to brag about with them.
I was merely pointing out the profound stupidity of the claim that Trump is more popular than ever.

I mean, talk about willful blindness!!! :lol:

And yet, Trump is leading in the polls. Not everyone is a cultist....like you, slugger.
Trump and Biden are both in a death struggle on their way to the bottom. Neither has the upper hand.

I'm sure Trump and his cult pray every day for America to suffer every possible disaster so their messiah has a fighting chance.

Nevertheless, one conviction and half of Republican voters are going to desert Trump and it is all over for him.

Facts can be a bitch for a cultist, must suck for you.
Yes, facts like Trump's favorability is at an all time high. :lol:

The man has NEVER polled above 49 percent. Worst high for any president since polling began.

And yet the Trump cult just can't believe he lost the 2020 election. :laughing0301:

Trump and Biden are both in a death struggle on their way to the bottom. Neither has the upper hand.

I'm sure Trump and his cult pray every day for America to suffer every possible disaster so their messiah has a fighting chance.

Nevertheless, one conviction and half of Republican voters are going to desert Trump and it is all over for him.
Everything that the left has thrown at Trump, whether it be fact or fiction (We don't know, but eventually will)
And he is leading in the polls, tell you that a lot of Americans aren't buying into the 91 indictments, and see it
for what it is.

Everything that the left has thrown at Trump, whether it be fact or fiction (We don't know, but eventually will)
And he is leading in the polls, tell you that a lot of Americans aren't buying into the 91 indictments, and see it
for what it is.
Trump and Biden are neck and neck in the polls, week by week.

Most Americans actually do see what a crook Trump is. It's just that his cult, being submissive loser cucks, don't care that he's a total demonic pig.

But not even Trump's most devoted cucks would buy a used car from him.

for what it is.
What is it? Spout your hilarious lie.

Then I will ask you to argue it.

Then you will tuck tail and slither away.

Watch.

Haha, cultists like to call their lies "facts", lose bigly, and then declare victory. It's kind of their thing ^^
So you're saying Trump isn't leading in the polls? :auiqs.jpg:
Only a cultist would throw out reality and spin a yarn to his wet dream.
Like I said, it must suck to be you. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Trump and Biden are neck and neck in the polls, week by week.

Most Americans actually do see what a crook Trump is. It's just that his cult, being submissive loser cucks, don't care.

But not even Trump's most devoted cucks would buy a used car from him.
This is your post that you're hanging your hat on?
Oh brother....have a good day g

If you think that just throwing any charge at a US citizen, hoping it will stick, is the way justice should be, you better hope that it doesnt happen to President Trump. If he can be convicted on any charge, while being innocent, then this government can do it to you, me, anyone else who doesnt suck the governments dicks.
Let's roll the dice.

This is what I've been expecting. Trump is building his martyr narrative and his supporters will eat it up.
The funniest thing is the left just can't kick their MO they use on everything. Whenever they do something that doesn't work their solution is always to double down and do more of what doesn't work. This is exactly the case here. The more they do to attack Trump the stronger Trump gets and yet their solution is to indict more and do more of everything that backfires on them. They just can't comprehend that their solutions to a myriad of problems just don't work. They refuse to accept it. When you do something that doesn't work then you don't do more of what doesn't work. It's idiotic.

Trump has nothing but utter contempt for his cult. He sees them as weak-minded tools to be weaponized for his personal gain.

Trump's cult beg for Trump to lie to them. They lap his spit off their faces and call it holy water.

Their mistake is in believing the rest of America is just as submissive and stupid as they are.

Forum List

Back