Trump Prosecutions Backfiring?

I don't really buy into the cult characterization. It's too easy and misses the point. The reason Trump supporters seem to support him despite his offensive persona isn't because they worship him. It's because he "fights back" against Democrats. They hate Democrats and as long as Trump is flipping them the bird, the details won't matter.
Moron, we dont hate Democrats, see picture below, we hate Marxists/Demofascists, like you, who wants to fundamentally transform this country into a 3rd world country, like Detroit, San Fran, Los Angelas, or Shitcago.

We like this Democrat.

1699028812573.png

Last edited:
His innocence sure will. We have seen numerous democrats do the exact same thing as Trump and no crimes are alleged....because there were none.

Only with Trump do we see the double standard.

Face it bucko. You clods have lost.
You clods?? I'm not a Democrat.

Trump has nothing but utter contempt for his cult. He sees them as weak-minded tools to be weaponized for his personal gain.

Trump's cult beg for Trump to lie to them. They lap his spit off their faces and call it holy water.

Their mistake is in believing the rest of America is just as submissive and stupid as they are.
You are jealous because you are talking about shitter in Chief Joe Biden, who has total disregard for people like you. While President Trump, and his mean tweets, helped all Americans, until China Joe and China released upon US the kung Flu, then President Trump had to pick up the broken pieces and start putting America back on track, until the big steal of 2020. Idiots like you, deserve all the poverty and misery that Biden Admin is pushing upon you. You really are a stupid son of a bitch.

Moron, we dont hate Democrats, see picture below, we had Marxists/Demofascists, like you
All you partisan morons are the same. You immediately assume that anyone who doesn't agree with you is "the enemy", aka the other party in your two-party shitshow.

All you partisan morons are the same. You immediately assume that anyone who doesn't agree with you is "the enemy", aka the other party in your two-party shitshow.
I dont agree that allowing murderous blacks to murder other blacks should be happening every weekend, yet it seems that you dont mind it at all, because you vote for the people allowing the murdering to continue.

Regardless of his guilt or innocence, how do you think it will play out politically? Do you think his supporters will reconsider? Do you think some independents might see the situation as political persecution and shift support to Trump for that reason?
Politically, it still depends on the verdict. If found innocent, it will put him back in office. If found guilty it will be another factor in his assured defeat. I just wish they would hurry up, to Republicans could have a candidate worth considering (if they have one, though I favor Christie or Haley) other than for prison jumpsuit size.

I dont agree that allowing murderous blacks to murder other blacks should be happening every weekend, yet it seems that you dont mind it at all, because you vote for the people allowing the murdering to continue.
What in the fuck is wrong with you? You're so steepd in the two-party horseshit you literally can't imagine that everyone else isn't in there with you.

There is a steady stream of defectors from the Trump camp. Right down to the people who were closest to him.

The ones who are carrying evidence of his crimes are turning state's witnesses.

The lickspittles in Congress who were cowering in fear of violence from his followers are growing spines and standing up to his remaining rabid cucks.

Trump's rants are becoming more and more unhinged as he stuffs his nasal cavities with crushed Adderall.

The American people are wising up to Trump's crimes and his insanity and the fact he had the most corrupt administration in US history.
Testimony will come out about how Trump scammed his followers, how he privately mocks them, how he knew the election wasn’t stolen.

They won’t care

84 million Americans didn't get the news about what was on Hunter's laptop, either. :rolleyes-41:
Always nice having the DOJ as Biden's puppet.
You actually know somebody that has not heard or seen the publicized picks on dumbass Hunter's laptop, or just people that ignore the connection to Joe?

You actually know somebody that has not heard or seen the publicized picks on dumbass Hunter's laptop, or just people that ignore the connection to Joe?
That describes me pretty well. I haven't paid attention to that crap at all. He's scratched off my list purely on the grounds of ideology and record.

If found guilty it will be another factor in his assured defeat.
Even if it does, it won't change the sentiment of voters of who hate Democrats so much they were willing to vote for Trump in the first place.

Even if it does, it won't change the sentiment of voters of who hate Democrats so much they were willing to vote for Trump in the first place.
Hopefully it will be a wake-up reality check, and they will go back to supporting normal Republican candidates that believe in the country, believe in The Constitution, Rule of Law, Elections where the results count, and working to better the country for all Americans, instead of loudmouth assholes for fun and profit.

Hopefully it will be a wake-up reality check, and they will go back to supporting normal Republican candidates that believe in the country, believe in The Constitution, Rule of Law, Elections where the results count, and working to better the country for all Americans, instead of loudmouth assholes for fun and profit.
Normal Republican candidates cannot remove the evil that needs to be removed now.

Republicans had a chance to rid themselves of Trump
They chose not to

Last edited:

Forum List

Back