Trump Prosecutions Backfiring?

Just what about this current Reich do you think is in compliance with our Constitution?
There is evil in the White House and the country that needs to be removed and only one person is capable of doing that right now. Once all the unlawful and "outlandish" ilk is removed then we can get back to some semblance of normal.
"Evil in the White House", "Only one person capable". Listen to yourself. If you are talking about Trump, he already tried to trample the constitution, rule of law and historical traditions of 247 years.

"Evil in the White House", "Only one person capable". Listen to yourself. If you are talking about Trump, he already tried to trample the constitution, rule of law and historical traditions of 247 years.
Historical tradition, yes...it needs to be changed with lifer politicians much more interested in their bank accounts than their constituents.
But trampling the Constitution and rule of law? You are letting your Trump bias influence your clear thinking there. You are blaming the wrong guy.

Hopefully. But I think it's unlikely. More likely they'll just doubly down trying to undermine everything Dems try to do.
Some things do deserve to be undermined. There is much the Democrats support (especially spending and border policy) I don't agree with either.

You actually know somebody that has not heard or seen the publicized picks on dumbass Hunter's laptop, or just people that ignore the connection to Joe?
Wasn't the FBI sitting on the laptop before the last election not letting the content be known. There was a lot of negative
data of the "Big Guy".

:eyeroll:

Yes. I'm a marxist, and a fascist, and deep-state lizard. You people seriously fucked in the head.

Yeah, they are all part and parcel.

Self awareness is good for you.

Keep working on it. You just might turn into a human being.

Historical tradition, yes...it needs to be changed with lifer politicians much more interested in their bank accounts than their constituents.
But trampling the Constitution and rule of law? You are letting your Trump bias influence your clear thinking there. You are blaming the wrong guy.
I could easily go for term limits.
Continued denial of the results in order to justify overthrowing the results, including trying to coerce his VP into disregarding his oath to the constitution. The dude lost. Overthrowing the results by attacking state governors, attorneys general (including Republicans) and backing the use of fake electors is a non-starter. Anybody that would do that is unfit for the Presidency of the United States. It is as simple as that.

Forum List

Back