Trump Prosecutions Backfiring?

Biden has reversed almost all of that. The economic benefits still in place will go away in 2025 if we do not put a savvy Republican into office.
Exactly. We keep electing douchebags who represent their party, and not the country. So we thrash back and forth pointlessly, with half the country constantly angry and spoiling for revenge.

However, the stakes have just escalated with President Trump’s most recent legal maneuver.

His attorneys claim they have proof of collusion between Biden’s regime and entities like the National Archives and Records Administration, the Department of Justice, and intelligence agencies in deciding which documents should be in the indictment pursued by Jack Smith.

Exactly. We keep electing douchebags who represent their party, and not the country. So we thrash back and forth pointlessly, with half the country constantly angry and spoiling for revenge.
I am angry at what the Democrats are doing and want to do to this country yes. Spoiling for revenge? No. Wanting to neutralize and render them powerless to do further damage and want people in Congress and in the White House who have the track record and skill set for turning things around and getting good things done? Yes.

And of all the candidates running, Donald J. Trump is the ONLY one who has demonstrated the track record and skill set for turning things around and getting good things done despite 98% negative press, a hostile Congress, and people like you.

Just think what he might accomplish with a supportive Congress, an honest press, and people who judge him not on what he has done but because they don't like him or because he has GOP after his name.

And of all the candidates running, Donald J. Trump is the ONLY one who has demonstrated the track record and skill set for turning things around and getting good things done despite 98% negative press, a hostile Congress, and people like you.
I don't believe that. He's a divisive, autocratic jackass who is driving us toward complete meltdown. He's also inspired a following of genuine fascists, regardless of whether he is or not.

I don't believe that. He's a divisive, autocratic jackass who is driving us toward complete meltdown. He's also inspired a following of genuine fascists, regardless of whether he is or not.
I know you don't believe that despite all the facts supporting his accomplishments. You've made it crystal clear you despise the man.

Like I say it is people like you who judge a person wrongly because they don't like them and refuse to honestly research and check out what that person actually did, actually said, actually accomplished. Blind prejudice never results in any good.

I'm sorry. I know you think you are right, but it is people like you who ultimately will let the bad guys win if they do.

I know you don't believe that despite all the facts supporting his accomplishments. You've made it crystal clear you despise the man.

Like I say it is people like you who judge a person wrongly because they don't like them and refuse to honestly research and check out what that person actually did, actually said, actually accomplished.

I'm sorry. I know you think you are right, but it is people like you who ultimately will let the bad guys win if they do.
You completely ignored my criticism. I don't want him for President because he's divisive. He doesn't build consensus, doesn't even try. We need a President who will actually make the case for their agenda, actually persuade - rather than slamming through changes with executive orders or 51% partisan vote in Congress. Trump is just a middle finger to the dems. He's not a leader.

This thread. Read the OP. Or get a smart person to read it for you.
Wow, you are pathetic. You merely say it is a bad idea. Not that it is wrong in the first place.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tell me, what makes me a "Democrat leftist"?

Please feel free go into detail.

:popcorn:
All of your tds, all of your whining about the Republicans, all of your posts defending the left while using the right as your excuse for the left, all of your votes for leftist politicians.

You can run your mouth 24/7 about your supposed centrist views but your history here as well as your admitted voting history betrays your mouth.

All of your tds, all of your whining about the Republicans, all of your posts defending the left while using the right as your excuse for the left, all of your votes for leftist politicians.

You can run your mouth 24/7 about your supposed centrist views but your history here as well as your admitted voting history betrays your mouth.
Lots of those on here....."independents" my pelosi.

Good. So no actual issues. I don't like cults, and that makes me a Democratic leftist in the eyes of Trumpsters.

That's what I've been saying all along.

You completely ignored my criticism. I don't want him for President because he's divisive. He doesn't build consensus, doesn't even try. We need a President who will actually make the case for their agenda, actually persuade - rather than slamming through changes with executive orders or 51% partisan vote in Congress. Trump is just a middle finger to the dems. He's not a leader.
The man built a consensus of 75 million Americans. He was heavily criticized because he compromised with corrupt Democrats in order to accomplish a greater good when he had to have congressional consent. Now if you honestly think Pelosi and Schumer and company will EVER have the integrity to reach consensus with anybody who isn't them, you're nuts.

The man built a consensus of 75 million Americans.
That's not a consensus. That's one half of the "culture war".
Now if you honestly think Pelosi and Schumer and company will EVER have the integrity to reach consensus with anybody who isn't them, you're nuts.
When have I EVER said anything like that??? Democrats are hellbent on "transforming America". They started the goddamned culture war. But now, Republicans have joined in. We're fucked.

When have I EVER said anything like that??? Democrats are hellbent on "transforming America". They started the goddamned culture war. But now, Republicans have joined in. We're fucked.
When have you ever NOT!

Dumbass!

You still haven't produced a link to a statement by you that declares what they are doing to Trump is illegal.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think you mean well but you honestly aren't seeing the forest for the trees.

It's a damn large consensus of what is important to people. It would be a lot larger if it was not for a dishonest corrupt media and talking head on television aided and abetted by those who buy into the politics of personal destruction they've leveled at Trump.

I am pretty sure if we had had an honest media and an honest government in 2020, Trump would have gotten 80 to 90% of the vote.

I think you mean well but you honestly aren't seeing the forest for the trees.
All I see is our nation going down the shitter, primarily because of the two party fear mongering and the hatred it engenders.

Forum List

Back