Trump Prosecutions Backfiring?

Among the many counterintuitive reactions Trump cultists exhibit is the increase of their fawning devotion each time he steps closer to prison. It's like a perverse version of Stockholm syndrome. That which repulses most people makes The Following love him all the more.

I heard Steve Bannon described the cult as the Trump Davidians.
TDS campaigning daily so Trump's name is out there. And they can't stop. It's a fking addiction they can't beat.

And like all haters, never Trumpers, those afflicted with TDS you completely ignore the argument and just hate Trump. And that's sad.
You're missing the point. On purpose, I'm beginning to suspect. My assessment of the man's character is irrelevant. Half the country hates his him, and he can't lead because of that. He'll only ever drive us further and further apart, and make the country more and more ungovernable.

As I said elsewhere, I think the "cult devotion" thing misses the point. They don't love and revere Trump. They hate and fear Democrats. As long as they perceive Trump to be fighting Democrats, they'll support him.
It's actually a bit more than that, even though that is fairly accurate. What people see is demofk exploiting others for their own gain and Trump exposes all of that.

You're missing the point. On purpose, I'm beginning to suspect. My assessment of the man's character is irrelevant. Half the country hates his him, and he can't lead because of that. He'll only ever drive us further and further apart, and make the country more and more ungovernable.
over half the country hates xiden and we're what? Are you better off under xiden?

Makes us pine for the days when Chimpy Bush and Boiking Barry brought us all together.

Oh wait.....

This is what I've been expecting. Trump is building his martyr narrative and his supporters will eat it up.

His supports already were going to vote for him, all this does is make the even deeper worshipers of the man

This does not bring anyone new to the tent

His supports already were going to vote for him, all this does is make the even deeper worshipers of the man

This does not bring anyone new to the tent
It may even push more to Trump's tent. I hear people talking (I hang out at coffeeshops a lot) and, more and more, I'm hearing people saying things like "I get not liking trump, but these trials are getting a bit ridiculous" - that's actually an exact quote from thirty minutes ago. And I live in a largely liberal town.

You all??? I've been screaming this since 2016. Democrats are directly responsible for the rise of Donald Trump.
BTW, JFK would be ashamed of demofks today. I admired that man even though he had his own issues. He understood american lives like no other in my opinion. My conservative parents voted for him. And, the CIA took him out because of it. They couldn't have american lives mattering. It's after his death in My opinion again, the demofks went where they went the last 50 years. Just saying, Trump exposed that again, and why he's under all the persecution he is. He exposed how the CIA and FBI are against american value.

It may even push more to Trump's tent. I hear people talking (I hang out at coffeeshops a lot) and, more and more, I'm hearing people saying things like "I get not liking trump, but these trials are getting a bit ridiculous" - that's actually an exact quote from thirty minutes ago. And I live in a largely liberal town.
They are ridiculous...So much so that they make a troll like Trump look like the adult in the room.

If that's the nature of his enemies, it's little wonder he looks like a passable option.

BTW, JFK would be ashamed of demofks today. I admired that man even though he had his own issues. He understood american lives like no other in my opinion.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Would anyone, outside fawning fans, compare Trump to JFK??

As I said elsewhere, I think the "cult devotion" thing misses the point. They don't love and revere Trump. They hate and fear Democrats. As long as they perceive Trump to be fighting Democrats, they'll support him.

Okay, Saul.

NOOOOO no, no, no. I never said that. Pull your head out of the two-party cesspool.
I did, I voted for trump who exposed the two parties as being the same one party. It's very obvious because of Trump. It's why he has the support he has. We all have seen it now! it's fking evil and it's against american value. The entire Ukraine funding is off the charts exposure to that. Even GOPers going along with it, only fortifies the togetherness of both parties. It's sick and sad and fked and all of it. I'm completely tired of it. I don't watch any news today. Zip, I hate all the fake media for their blind loyalty to demofks.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Would anyone, outside fawning fans, compare Trump to JFK??
I do for one reason, it's obvious Trump hit a nerve, and hitting that nerve demanded a response from the same people who went after JFK. They attempted to use the impeachment process to not be so obvious as JFK, but the attempt is to silence him and now put him in jail to shut his ass up. If you can't be honest about that, then you're still blind.

Good. So no actual issues. I don't like cults, and that makes me a Democratic leftist in the eyes of Trumpsters.

That's what I've been saying all along.
You were the same leftard BEFORE TRUMP ya moron. The only thing that changed is your level of unhingedness. Many of us remember you PRE Trump 😆

Forum List

Back