Trump Prosecutions Backfiring?

I didn't ignore you point. I gave you a detailed argument rebutting it. But I guess you missed that since you didn't bother to quote it to discuss it.
My point is that Trump's accomplishments are irrelevant if he alienates half the country and provokes a passionate backlash that ushers in another round of radical leftists. So, yes, you did ignore it.

My point is that Trump's accomplishments are irrelevant if he alienates half the country and provokes a passionate backlash that ushers in another round of radical leftists. So, yes, you did ignore it.
It wasnt President Trump that was alienating the country, but the Lame Stream Medias constant attacks on him, because the Marxists needed the PRAVDA to help, sleepy, creepy, Joe, steal the 2020 election.

Half the country hated him when he took office the first time. He faced a hostile Congress, including an old world GOP who resented him mightily when he accomplished what they all had said could not be done. He faced a 98% hostile media. He was savaged on social media and faced constant attack from a weaponized deep state including most in the DOJ that was determined to take him down. And they did not care how corrupt or sleazy or immoral or unconstitutional they had to be to take him out. He was a real and present danger to their goals of an extreme far left, probably Marxist America.

And he still accomplished more good for America and Americans than ANY President of my how very long lifetime. But ANY Republican pushing a decent agenda would have incurred the same treatment and will if he/she wins in 2024. But just not ANY Republican or Independent or anybody else had the instincts, skill set, courage that Trump has.

That's the point.
Trump had one accomplishment. A permanent tax break for himself.

Trump failed to pass a promised infrastructure bill.

He failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful".

He failed to build the wall, and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it.

He failed to grow the economy by the promised 4 to 6 percent.

He failed to achieve his promised $4,000 pay raise for workers.

He failed to eliminate the deficit as promised.

He failed to bring down drug prices as promised.

He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

He failed to bring back coal jobs as promised.

He failed to release his tax returns as promised.

He failed to protect American steel jobs as promised.

He alienated our allies and sucked up to communist dictators and thugs.

He doubled the federal deficit.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

He widened the trade deficit with China and Mexico to record levels.

His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers.

He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic.

He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And of course, he staged a coup when the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

Worst. Sore. Loser. EVAH!

He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama.

His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers.

He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic.

He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And of course, he staged a coup when the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

aolre.gif

No. I specifically addressed it and in some detail. But it's okay. Some people are not able to see beyond their prejudices and perpetual judgment/anger to consider any other possibilities. You might be just such a person. I don't know you so I'll let it go at that.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

Worst. President. EVAH!

Dumbest most ignorant most TDS inspired post EVAH! Have a lovely evening.

No. I specifically addressed it and in some detail. But it's okay. Some people are not able to see beyond their prejudices and perpetual judgment/anger to consider any other possibilities. You might be just such a person. I don't know you so I'll let it go at that.
Alright. I thought more of you than that. My mistake.

Alright. I thought more of you than that. My mistake.
Did you or did you not cherry pick a line or two from my detailed posts and use those to reiterate what a terrible person Trump is? Did you or did not not fail to address any of the other points made? Did you or did you not say none of that matters because he's a terrible divisive person (I'm paraphrasing here of course)?

Donald Trump used to be on everybody's A list. Bill and Hillary Clinton were guests at Donald and Melania's wedding. Donald got invited to all the best parties, everybody scrambled to have their pictures taken with him, he was a coveted cameo appearance on many TV sitcoms and other television programs and in some 20 different movies. There are many photos of him with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when he was invited to their fund raisers and events as well as many other well known people over the years. He got favorable press everywhere.
1699054571347.png

1699055351301.png

1699055628838.png

1699055858550.png

How that changed from being one of the most beloved and coveted guests in the world to this terrible terrible person. All because he ran for President with an R after his name. And did a damn good job to boot.

Last edited:
All these so called prosecutions were timed for the 2024 election. If Trump was not running none of this would have happened.

Seriously? Are you really that stupid? You apparently have a poor understanding of the Trump crime timeline and how various actions have been taken to remove him from office.

All these so called prosecutions were timed for the 2024 election. If Trump was not running none of this would have happened.
Correct. If Trump had announced in 2020 that he would not seek re-election, I'm pretty sure there would have been no lawsuits filed at all. For sure there wouldn't have been the second impeachment that was such a grievous unconstitutional travesty of justice (as was the first) that those participating in it should all have been kicked out of Congress. There would have been no raid on Mar-a-lago. And maybe there wouldn't be 1000s of TDS inspired threads and/or posts here at USMB.

You were the same leftard BEFORE TRUMP ya moron. The only thing that changed is your level of unhingedness. Many of us remember you PRE Trump 😆
So you remember all the squabbles I had with the Left on many issues.

This is about my opinion of the cult. That's why you're lying. That's all you care about. My opinion of the cult is not about politics. As I've said a thousand times.

I still think you're better than this.

And that's been one of my main concerns since he first won.

They can't, or won't, understand this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back