Trump Prosecutions Backfiring?

That's not a consensus. That's one half of the "culture war".

When have I EVER said anything like that??? Democrats are hellbent on "transforming America". They started the goddamned culture war. But now, Republicans have joined in. We're fucked.
When have you ever NOT!

Dumbass!

You still haven't produced a link to a statement by you that declares what they are doing to Trump is illegal.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Honestly, for half the country, no. For them, he made the career politicians look like the good guys.

Only if you're blind.

You're missing the point. On purpose, I'm beginning to suspect. My assessment of the man's character is irrelevant. Half the country hates his him, and he can't lead because of that. He'll only ever drive us further and further apart, and make the country more and more ungovernable.
Half the country hated him when he took office the first time. He faced a hostile Congress, including an old world GOP who resented him mightily when he accomplished what they all had said could not be done. He faced a 98% hostile media. He was savaged on social media and faced constant attack from a weaponized deep state including most in the DOJ that was determined to take him down. And they did not care how corrupt or sleazy or immoral or unconstitutional they had to be to take him out. He was a real and present danger to their goals of an extreme far left, probably Marxist America.

And he still accomplished more good for America and Americans than ANY President of my how very long lifetime. But ANY Republican pushing a decent agenda would have incurred the same treatment and will if he/she wins in 2024. But just not ANY Republican or Independent or anybody else had the instincts, skill set, courage that Trump has.

That's the point.

This reminds me of hostages falling in love with their captors.
Does it? At least we can argue on the basis of issues, accomplishments, cause and effect.

The never Trumpers TDS crowd, whatever their political identity have yet to rebut with ANY credible source any argument made supporting Trump. They have yet to admit or acknowledge that his accomplishments have earned him the respect and confidence of those who will vote for him if he is the nominee.

His personality, demeanor, temperament, etc. did not get in the way of those accomplishments despite the best efforts of the most corrupt and militantly hateful group of Democrats and TDS afflicted Republicans and I have ever witnessed not even counting a militantly dangerous deep state that I believe intends to take this country down until they can take over as a totalitarian government.

And I do wonder about the sanity and motives are of those who have cheered the treatment they inflicted and are still inflicting on Trump and anyone else who gets in their way.

Because he is despicable. He is a terrible person. Every horrible quality of human beings, stuffed into one orange pile of goo.
And America didn’t get involved in any new wars, nor did any other country. Gas brought prices stable, housing market and on and on. It’s obvious the country doesn’t deserve freedom

Half the country hated him when he took office the first time. He faced a hostile Congress, including an old world GOP who resented him mightily when he accomplished what they all had said could not be done. He faced a 98% hostile media. He was savaged on social media and faced constant attack from a weaponized deep state including most in the DOJ that was determined to take him down. And they did not care how corrupt or sleazy or immoral or unconstitutional they had to be to take him out. He was a real and present danger to their goals of an extreme far left, probably Marxist America.

And he still accomplished more good for America and Americans than ANY President of my how very long lifetime. But ANY Republican pushing a decent agenda would have incurred the same treatment and will if he/she wins in 2024. But just not ANY Republican or Independent or anybody else had the instincts, skill set, courage that Trump has.

That's the point.
You ignored my point. Which is fine. But I believe I'll return the favor.

Does it? At least we can argue on the basis of issues, accomplishments, cause and effect.
Seriously doubt we can. Every discussion like that with any trump supporter is them making up a bunch of lies and fantasies, and the other person have to use all their time to swat them away.

And the fact that he is such a disgusting person is actually pretty important.

You're missing the point. On purpose, I'm beginning to suspect. My assessment of the man's character is irrelevant. Half the country hates his him, and he can't lead because of that. He'll only ever drive us further and further apart, and make the country more and more ungovernable.
Actually, I think it is YOU who are missing the point. The people hate him because the media has been lying about him non stop. Trump is merely allowing the democrat party to expose their inherent fascism.

I used to be a democrat, hell my grandfather was an early member of the American Communist Party. But guess what, the more I read about what they did, the less I liked communism. So the democrat party was my fall back. But guess what, they are FASCIST to the core thanks to the activities they have engaged in. AND THEY ARE PROUD OF IT!

So now I will never, ever vote for a democrat again. Ever.

Seriously doubt we can. Every discussion like that with any trump supporter is them making up a bunch of lies and fantasies, and the other person have to use all their time to swat them away.

And the fact that he is such a disgusting person is actually pretty important.
I have argued with specifics. You have argued with childish insults and characterizations. I represent the people who will vote for anybody but the Democrat this time but know that Trump has the best track record of any.

You will no doubt continue to argue with childish insults and characterizations because your side has absolutely nothing else - zilch - nada - to offer.

Benedict Donald's Neo-GOP is following the Fascist play book for overthrowing a Constitutional Republic. MAGA MOB intimidation of Congress with the intent to suspend the Constitution along with delegitimizing the courts and suspending law and order for the Party Faithful.

Patriotic Americans will prevail over these terrible Americans of Benedict's cult.
dumbass.gif

Exactly. We keep electing douchebags who represent their party, and not the country. So we thrash back and forth pointlessly, with half the country constantly angry and spoiling for revenge.
We? President Trump didnt represent the establishment Republican party, and it showed when a lot of RINO's actually believed the lie about Russian Colluision, which was an attempt to overthrow the government, and destroy democracy....

Forum List

Back