Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Tillerson needs for the US to stay. Exxon is big on the enviornment.

Don't ever dismiss and disrespect Greg Gutfeld lightly just because he has a sense of humor to reduce the most giantific "crisis" to normal level.

He's an idiot.

Also a best selling author and host of a successful TV show.
He has a quick and razor sharp wit and an unmatched and unrivaled sense of humor. He is also a millionaire.

YEAH, what an idiot!

why wouldnt Trump want to withdraw and join Syria ?

Or enter into the agreement and join North Korea?

And every other single country in the world. But you intentionally left that out because it doesn't fit your narrative.

President Trump is expected to withdraw the United States from the Paris climate agreement, three officials with knowledge of the decision said, making good on a campaign pledge but severely weakening the landmark 2015 climate change accord that committed nearly every nation to take action to curb the warming of the planet. - NYT

Syria and Nicaragua.

That’s it. Just those two. Even North Korea signed, along with 194 other nations, back in 2015, and North Korea is completely insane and run by a tiny-brained, quasi-dictator man-baby with an enormous head and puny hands and… SO IS TRUMP.

I will now give both points of view from the left and right regarding the consensus that the Paris Accord is an absolute scam.

First from the left

James Hansen, father of climate change awareness, calls Paris talks 'a fraud'

The changes being suggested will do next to nothing to reduce the threat of increasing global warming.

Now from the right.

Paris Accord on Climate Change: a UN Scam to Redistribute Wealth by Policy - Live Trading News

This UN policy is about social engineering, central planning, redistribution of wealth, and empowering bureaucrats. It is all about collectivism and a one world order.

Not sure about any of that.

What bothers me about the accord is that it’s easy for a country that isn’t based on the automobile to stop driving so much. It would be very hard for most Americans to be without their cars.

The winning solution would be to have smart, aggressive mass transit in our largest cities, promotion and/or enforcement of staggered workdays for at least half of the largest employers so you have less traffic jams, and increased spending on Nuclear spending. The navy has proven you can have a kick-ass network of reactors that operate in all climates, under extreme stress and have no accidents. As long as the Navy runs them, open 50 new reactors to replace ones that are pumping soot into the air.

Also with Marxism, if the people have to give up their cars, then also they must give up their rural housing and live in the cities in mega-apartments owned by the government, forcing those people to either walk to work or use that mass transit, run by the government. Ah yes, we are talking about the Ole USSR again, and I for one, wont allow that to happen. If the US of America, leaves the Paris agreement, then so be it, I for one, am tired of paying for other people to live like liberals schlobs and need to get off their sorry asses and work for a living. You don't work, you don't eat.

There would be mass famine in many Red States.
That mass famine would be the liberal cities in those red states. Funny how the morons of the left always leave that out of the equation. When you have liberal FREE stuff, people who are liberal flock to those cities for that free stuff. Cut off the free stuff and soon those liberals burn the cities down.

Are there pictures to the cartoon you’re authoring or does someone else do the animation?

I don’t think McCain lost because of the nuclear answer.

He lost because he was tied to Bush.

The “left” needs to get over it. It was one thing back in 1970 and 1980 but the science has been proven. The problem is that when you let ConEd do it, the unions get involved, nepotism takes place, corners are cut, and you end up with some sub-contrctor doing maintenance because they were the lowest bidder. No Thanks. Put the US Navy in charge, these women and men have proven they are more than capable of running a tight ship for DECADES!!!

Either way, telling Americans to stop driving is not going to work. Telling the other 80% of the world probably will. So pulling out is probably a good idea based on the surface of the argument.

Name one left winged prominent politician who is advocating nuclear power.

insect_musicians_allon-fasc_WH_WHITE1.jpg

Not sure there is one.

Never said there was one.

As I did say, the “left needs to get over it.”

No, the left needs a lobotomy

On this one topic, I agree with you.
Well, the GOP has the House, the Senate, and the Presidency…. apparently the nation needs a President.

You have to understand, the left is as interested in "fixing" climate change the same they are interested in "fixing" racism. To them, climate change is just a meal ticket for a huge slush fund just as race baiting is for getting votes

Not to worry though Dims, the press will simply repeat the same talking points that Trump and the GOP are destroying the world to win the next election.

Okay, we disagree on that.

I agree with you on the Paris accord. One of the ways to clean the air is to stop polluting it. The Nuke Power does that. That the left is out to lunch on the topic is clear given the proven results of the Navy.
I think you agree with me on nuke power.
Not sure why you’re arguing with me on this.

I will now give both points of view from the left and right regarding the consensus that the Paris Accord is an absolute scam.

First from the left

James Hansen, father of climate change awareness, calls Paris talks 'a fraud'

The changes being suggested will do next to nothing to reduce the threat of increasing global warming.

Now from the right.

Paris Accord on Climate Change: a UN Scam to Redistribute Wealth by Policy - Live Trading News

This UN policy is about social engineering, central planning, redistribution of wealth, and empowering bureaucrats. It is all about collectivism and a one world order.

Not sure about any of that.

What bothers me about the accord is that it’s easy for a country that isn’t based on the automobile to stop driving so much. It would be very hard for most Americans to be without their cars.

The winning solution would be to have smart, aggressive mass transit in our largest cities, promotion and/or enforcement of staggered workdays for at least half of the largest employers so you have less traffic jams, and increased spending on Nuclear spending. The navy has proven you can have a kick-ass network of reactors that operate in all climates, under extreme stress and have no accidents. As long as the Navy runs them, open 50 new reactors to replace ones that are pumping soot into the air.

Also with Marxism, if the people have to give up their cars, then also they must give up their rural housing and live in the cities in mega-apartments owned by the government, forcing those people to either walk to work or use that mass transit, run by the government. Ah yes, we are talking about the Ole USSR again, and I for one, wont allow that to happen. If the US of America, leaves the Paris agreement, then so be it, I for one, am tired of paying for other people to live like liberals schlobs and need to get off their sorry asses and work for a living. You don't work, you don't eat.

That mass famine would be the liberal cities in those red states. Funny how the morons of the left always leave that out of the equation. When you have liberal FREE stuff, people who are liberal flock to those cities for that free stuff. Cut off the free stuff and soon those liberals burn the cities down.

Are there pictures to the cartoon you’re authoring or does someone else do the animation?
Typical liberal(publicly educated) looking for FREE stuff given out by liberals in the cities.

And every other single country in the world. But you intentionally left that out because it doesn't fit your narrative.

If everyone jumps off a cliff, will you?

NAH, I'D WANT TO BE AN INSIGNIFICANT POS LIKE THE REST OF THE RIGHT.

They are "insignificant" because their word and their commitment are insignificant.

And hooking up with them would make America insignificant.

Only to idiots quantity means more than quality.

They are "insignificant" because their word and their commitment are insignificant.

news flash !

being like Syria AINT QUALITY !

news flash !

being like Syria AINT QUALITY !

Of course, North Korea, Yemen, Iran, Somalia, ..etc...... are.

You hook up with garbage, you became garbage,

Thanks kooks! You've made China into the leader of the world!

Meanwhile, the US declines into a third-world backwater.

Are you saying that China is going to sign this climate pact? Even if so, what are the requirements?

Here is how their cities look like:

cse-delhi-pollution-embed3-120273259.jpg

Seems like they have a bit more pressing issues than climate change, which might harm someone in the next 500 years.

Singing the deal will give China every possible advantage.

Last edited:
cse-delhi-pollution-embed3-120273259.jpg

I'd WANT that shit gone no matter who was responsible for it. ... but APPARENTLY, RW idiots dont.

FUCK TRUMP.

Are you saying that China is going to sign this climate pact?

Anyone who's not a 'tard has noticed they're running full steam ahead in implementing it.

Naturally, that means the Trump-snowflakes are making up stories that China isn't doing anything. As reality always contradicts their kook claims, Trumps-snowflakes simply create their own reality.

Forum List

Back