Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Macron had the hutzpah to post this on twitter

DBRPMmMXcAAwdtK.jpg

The Paris Accord committed the US to nothing.
Trump doesn't even understand how it works.
No surprise there of course.

We don't have to give up economic growth for a phony climate plan. Sounds like it's making America pretty great to Me.

What do you mean giving up economic growth?
Like what? Can you give us an example?
You didn't read the report on lost jobs, and 3 trillion dollars of economic loss, this accord would have set is back?

Consequences of Paris Protocol: Devastating Economic Costs, Essentially Zero Environmental Benefits

$3 trillions? Really? Coming from heritage.org? You've got to be kidding me. Did you really read your link or you just cherry pick? An ultra right wing hard right media also an anti Obama which is about worthless. Give me something else.

Literally what you are saying that ALL the CEOs, businesses, 195 countries including China the worst polluters are wrong? But ignorant Trump is correct.

Give me an exact example of ------- Devastating Economic Cost and Lost --------- Like what? Like what business?
Hey, I'll beleive Heritage ahead of ANY source you'll produce. If don't wish to believe, that is your problem, not mine. The facts remain, this Paris thing was NEVER about climate but about the transfer of American wealth to a world organization along with our giving up sovereignty.

I support what Trump did for this and other reasons. I don't actually have to justify them to you.

Meaning your link is nothing but anti Obama.
What is that supposed to represent? but bogus and full of crap.

I don't have to produce anything. You have to prove why you think pulling out from this climate accord is good for America? Not me.
I have the CEOs, businesses and around the globe that supports me. The whole world is furious and kicking our ass because of your god.

And YES you need to justify what you are talking about because followers like you don't even know what these means to the whole world.

Look lil guy, the "accord" does nothing except make you "feel" good. Nothing else.

Back in the steel mill days they referred to Pittsburgh as " Hell with the lid off." That's no longer the case, but man o man did we end up with some kiss ass cuisine thanks to the workers that flocked there.
We needs those mills up and running again. Can't do that without U.S. coal to fire those furnaces. Trump has a master plan. Get coal production up, get steel production up, ...then manufacturing will follow.

America is now a third world country. Evangelical Kristians, who aren't Christians and they know they aren't Christians, are more dangerous to humanity than any terrorist from Islam.

I just love moments like these, when lefties have a full meltdown and reveal how they really feel.

Emotion is the only thing that drives you mental patients. You can't reason. YOU 'meltdown' a couple times a week so you think everyone else does as well. No, it's you.

You believe a magical flying ginn and a talking snake is rational thought and physics and chemistry are just hobbies. You meltdown when multi-colored lights are shown on the White House.

Trump should not just withdraw the US from the Paris Accord, he should lead all the slow-witted knuckledraggers to a new country that is reborn in the old Confederacy and call it FakeKristianistan. And all of you go live your dream of 30 foot walls all the way around your new shit-hole like they did in medieval times, force 11 year old girls raped by their grandfather to carry the child to term, execute people for having a religion other than Kristianity, do away with unions and minimum wage, make corporations your masters and that whatever they tell you to do is the ultimate law.

Easy, let's break up the country and all the dimwits can go gather in one place and wall themselves in. Problem solved.

When the breakup comes you won't like it. I promise.

It will stay in place for 4 years, as per the conditions for withdrawing from the agreement, and the next President will keep us in the deal.

According to unelected fuckfaces in Brussels who can get fucked, this was an unconstitutional treaty (yes it was a treaty you fucking tyrannical cock sucker) and is unenforceable so eat shit and choke on my freedom boner bitch.
^ poor snowflake :itsok:

The fact that only 2 other countries in the world are not part of the pact should tell you something... Syria and Guatemala. That's the group Trump has put us in.
:badgrin:

Even China most polluters and Iran supports terrorism supports this climate accord but not ignorant Trump. Sad.
Tell me what china has to do you ignorant overstuffed bag of dumbfuck
Inform us please. FFS inform us

Yes it has something to do with China and the rest of the world you ignorant stupidfuck.
China is the worst polluters and they support this accord and so is the rest of the world but not you and ignorant Trump.
Trump like you does not believe in climate change. His daughter Ivanka and Tillerson and the rest of the world support the accord.
If we didn't have all these regulations we might end up like China. Idiot.
The whole world is laughing at us. Sad.

View attachment 130256
Why don't you glance at it? Especially about how China don't have to go shit. Good luck

Again. You don't know shit. Idiot.
We are the leader of this planet supposed to set an example.
So if US ------- meaning Trump doesn't give a shit------ then China and the rest don't give a shit in polluting this planet. Got it?
These are the ramifications of Trumps ignorance.

I want Obama vs POTUS Trump in the octagon. UFC rules, no holds barred, six rounds for Hater's Championship of the World. I'll pay PPV for that. Trump gets the iron mike.

At the moment, Syria and Nicaragua. That's the company in which Trump wants to put the U.S.

Trump wants to take the United States from the leader of the free world to the follower of the third world.

You can mark the first half of that down as "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" Merkel is now the leader of the free world.
What powers come with this title?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Leader of the free world? What powers do YOU think come with it?

Absolutely none, but I'm not the one thumping my chest about it.

What powers do you think come with it?

The fact that only 2 other countries in the world are not part of the pact should tell you something... Syria and Guatemala. That's the group Trump has put us in.
:badgrin:

Even China most polluters and Iran supports terrorism supports this climate accord but not ignorant Trump. Sad.

Yes it has something to do with China and the rest of the world you ignorant stupidfuck.
China is the worst polluters and they support this accord and so is the rest of the world but not you and ignorant Trump.
Trump like you does not believe in climate change. His daughter Ivanka and Tillerson and the rest of the world support the accord.

View attachment 130256

It's Non-Binding honey. China won't do ANYTHING to hurt it's economy. My kingdom for a smart female.

Like what? Like what? Like what?

Every foreign leader attacking Pres Trump over Paris -further proves the deal was one sided and better for foreigners than US

Trump is hanging on to the 35% who still support him.

Sooooooo? Want to debate "Climate Change"? The origins of it? You talk big but from what I have seen, you perform very small..........you must have a GREAT argument as to why "Climate Change" is legit and what is causing it......I know quite a bit about it. I have done radio interviews about it. Has anyone ever asked you to come on a radio show and give your take on the topic? I kinda doubt it.

(snicker)
No, I was never asked to discuss it on Alt-Right radio.

View attachment 130256
Why don't you glance at it? Especially about how China don't have to go shit. Good luck

Again. You don't know shit. Idiot.
We are the leader of this planet supposed to set an example.
So if US ------- meaning Trump doesn't give a shit------ then China and the rest don't give a shit in polluting this planet. Got it?
These are the ramifications of Trumps ignorance.

Cool, we'll watch your kids roast. If not we'll know what an idiot you are.

The funniest thing about it the left can't blame it on big oil like ExxonMobil, they are against Trump pulling out

Lmfao

Nope. The only person to blame is Trump himself. What an ignorant old man he is turning out to be.
what is the plan to stop the earth from warming? got anything? If you got nothing, then that is the reason.
Stop eating steak so cows don't fart...or some other retarded BS.

What do you mean giving up economic growth?
Like what? Can you give us an example?
You didn't read the report on lost jobs, and 3 trillion dollars of economic loss, this accord would have set is back?

Consequences of Paris Protocol: Devastating Economic Costs, Essentially Zero Environmental Benefits

$3 trillions? Really? Coming from heritage.org? You've got to be kidding me. Did you really read your link or you just cherry pick? An ultra right wing hard right media also an anti Obama which is about worthless. Give me something else.

Literally what you are saying that ALL the CEOs, businesses, 195 countries including China the worst polluters are wrong? But ignorant Trump is correct.

Give me an exact example of ------- Devastating Economic Cost and Lost --------- Like what? Like what business?
Hey, I'll beleive Heritage ahead of ANY source you'll produce. If don't wish to believe, that is your problem, not mine. The facts remain, this Paris thing was NEVER about climate but about the transfer of American wealth to a world organization along with our giving up sovereignty.

I support what Trump did for this and other reasons. I don't actually have to justify them to you.

I don't have to produce anything. You have to prove why you think pulling out from this climate accord is good for America? Not me.
I have the CEOs, businesses and around the globe that supports me. The whole world is furious and kicking our ass because of your god.

And YES you need to justify what you are talking about because followers like you don't even know what these means to the whole world.

Look lil guy, the "accord" does nothing except make you "feel" good. Nothing else.

Really? How does this accord make me feel good?

Really? How does this accord make me feel good?

I dunno, did they promise you a vibrator?

Paint your roofs white, become a vegan, ride your bike to work, dont have childrenand give all your money to africans to protect the most vulnerable ...

Before its too late !!!!!!!!!!!! Lmfao

Forum List

Back