Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

So! This is about making America great again!

Please inform me how that is making America Great Again?
We don't have to give up economic growth for a phony climate plan. Sounds like it's making America pretty great to Me.

What do you mean giving up economic growth?
Like what? Can you give us an example?
You didn't read the report on lost jobs, and 3 trillion dollars of economic loss, this accord would have set is back?

Consequences of Paris Protocol: Devastating Economic Costs, Essentially Zero Environmental Benefits

$3 trillions? Really? Coming from heritage.org? You've got to be kidding me. Did you really read your link or you just cherry pick? An ultra right wing hard right media also an anti Obama which is about worthless. Give me something else.

Literally what you are saying that ALL the CEOs, businesses, 195 countries including China the worst polluters are wrong? But ignorant Trump is correct.

Give me an exact example of ------- Devastating Economic Cost and Lost --------- Like what? Like what business?
Hey, I'll beleive Heritage ahead of ANY source you'll produce. If don't wish to believe, that is your problem, not mine. The facts remain, this Paris thing was NEVER about climate but about the transfer of American wealth to a world organization along with our giving up sovereignty.

I support what Trump did for this and other reasons. I don't actually have to justify them to you.

The fact that only 2 other countries in the world are not part of the pact should tell you something... Syria and Guatemala. That's the group Trump has put us in.
:badgrin:

Even China most polluters and Iran supports terrorism supports this climate accord but not ignorant Trump. Sad.
Tell me what china has to do you ignorant overstuffed bag of dumbfuck
Inform us please. FFS inform us

Yes it has something to do with China and the rest of the world you ignorant stupidfuck.
China is the worst polluters and they support this accord and so is the rest of the world but not you and ignorant Trump.
Trump like you does not believe in climate change. His daughter Ivanka and Tillerson and the rest of the world support the accord.
If we didn't have all these regulations we might end up like China. Idiot.
The whole world is laughing at us. Sad.

IMG_1530.jpg

America is now a third world country. Evangelical Kristians, who aren't Christians and they know they aren't Christians, are more dangerous to humanity than any terrorist from Islam.

I just love moments like these, when lefties have a full meltdown and reveal how they really feel.

Emotion is the only thing that drives you mental patients. You can't reason. YOU 'meltdown' a couple times a week so you think everyone else does as well. No, it's you.

You believe a magical flying ginn and a talking snake is rational thought and physics and chemistry are just hobbies. You meltdown when multi-colored lights are shown on the White House.

Trump should not just withdraw the US from the Paris Accord, he should lead all the slow-witted knuckledraggers to a new country that is reborn in the old Confederacy and call it FakeKristianistan. And all of you go live your dream of 30 foot walls all the way around your new shit-hole like they did in medieval times, force 11 year old girls raped by their grandfather to carry the child to term, execute people for having a religion other than Kristianity, do away with unions and minimum wage, make corporations your masters and that whatever they tell you to do is the ultimate law.

Easy, let's break up the country and all the dimwits can go gather in one place and wall themselves in. Problem solved.

Everyone who doesn't think like you is a "knuckle dragger". Fuck you and your Climate Change stupidity.

The talking snake is calling you.

The fact that only 2 other countries in the world are not part of the pact should tell you something... Syria and Guatemala. That's the group Trump has put us in.

Even China most polluters and Iran supports terrorism supports this climate accord but not ignorant Trump. Sad.

Yes it has something to do with China and the rest of the world you ignorant stupidfuck.
China is the worst polluters and they support this accord and so is the rest of the world but not you and ignorant Trump.
Trump like you does not believe in climate change. His daughter Ivanka and Tillerson and the rest of the world support the accord.

View attachment 130256
Why don't you glance at it? Especially about how China don't have to go shit. Good luck

The aclu says leaving the paris climate treaty is "a step back for racial justice and an assault on communities of color........"

You cant make this shit up..... lol

China can keep increasing their CO2 emissions for the next 30 years before they begin to think about reducing it, why wouldn't they Love this awful Accord -- not a Treaty

I heard Trump mentioned that today and that is just bull shit.
That is not what the accord says. Did you read the accord? Link and Explain.

View attachment 130256

It's Non-Binding honey. China won't do ANYTHING to hurt it's economy. My kingdom for a smart female.

At the moment, Syria and Nicaragua. That's the company in which Trump wants to put the U.S.

There is zero enforcement mechanism. ZERO! The BRIC nations (nor Indonesia) aren't doing a thing under the agreement. In fact they are doing the opposite and vastly expanding coal production.

However in spite of Obama and the liberal war on fracking, through the 1000 fold increase in natural gas production the US is seeing a ginormous decrease in natural gas emissions.

See liberal only approve of wind (a horrible source) and solar (a source that has great potential but is decades away from being a via source). They hate natural gas, hydro and nuclear, 3 sources that produce little to no emissions!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is hanging on to the 35% who still support him.

Sooooooo? Want to debate "Climate Change"? The origins of it? You talk big but from what I have seen, you perform very small..........you must have a GREAT argument as to why "Climate Change" is legit and what is causing it......I know quite a bit about it. I have done radio interviews about it. Has anyone ever asked you to come on a radio show and give your take on the topic? I kinda doubt it.

(snicker)

This is a major win in the GOP's "f*ck America first" agenda. It's been going on for decades. Even business leaders deserted Trump.

The irony is you don't realize that all but two of those men were UN globalists at the expense of the United States. They represented the NWO and a Hemisphere 1, for our country. They believe that America's resources and wealth belong to the world, not us. I bet I don't even have to point out the two patriots.
President of the United States. Is what it is. I am not an earthling...I am an American.

Sorry Bush. I didn't mean to imply that. It was mostly directed to the liberals posting.

This is a major win in the GOP's "f*ck America first" agenda. It's been going on for decades. Even business leaders deserted Trump.

Ya because sovereignty restoration is bad for the US and governance from Brussels is good. Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

It will stay in place for 4 years, as per the conditions for withdrawing from the agreement, and the next President will keep us in the deal.

According to unelected fuckfaces in Brussels who can get fucked, this was an unconstitutional treaty (yes it was a treaty you fucking tyrannical cock sucker) and is unenforceable so eat shit and choke on my freedom boner bitch.

Trump is hanging on to the 35% who still support him.

Sooooooo? Want to debate "Climate Change"? The origins of it? You talk big but from what I have seen, you perform very small..........you must have a GREAT argument as to why "Climate Change" is legit and what is causing it......I know quite a bit about it. I have done radio interviews about it. Has anyone ever asked you to come on a radio show and give your take on the topic? I kinda doubt it.

(snicker)
You're a chemtrail conspiracy theorist...no one with any sense would "debate" you.
I'm sure you were on radio for either novelty value or as an an "expert" on a RWNJ station.

Time to tune into Tucker Carlson tonight.....he will probably have a left wing loon on that he can make look like fool...sure, that isn't even a challenge for him...but it is still amusing to watch....

He's on right now!

Please inform me how that is making America Great Again?
We don't have to give up economic growth for a phony climate plan. Sounds like it's making America pretty great to Me.

What do you mean giving up economic growth?
Like what? Can you give us an example?
You didn't read the report on lost jobs, and 3 trillion dollars of economic loss, this accord would have set is back?

Consequences of Paris Protocol: Devastating Economic Costs, Essentially Zero Environmental Benefits

$3 trillions? Really? Coming from heritage.org? You've got to be kidding me. Did you really read your link or you just cherry pick? An ultra right wing hard right media also an anti Obama which is about worthless. Give me something else.

Literally what you are saying that ALL the CEOs, businesses, 195 countries including China the worst polluters are wrong? But ignorant Trump is correct.

Give me an exact example of ------- Devastating Economic Cost and Lost --------- Like what? Like what business?
Hey, I'll beleive Heritage ahead of ANY source you'll produce. If don't wish to believe, that is your problem, not mine. The facts remain, this Paris thing was NEVER about climate but about the transfer of American wealth to a world organization along with our giving up sovereignty.

I support what Trump did for this and other reasons. I don't actually have to justify them to you.

You did not even answer any of my questions. Why?

Meaning your link is nothing but anti Obama.
What is that supposed to represent? but bogus and full of crap.

I don't have to produce anything. You have to prove why you think pulling out from this climate accord is good for America? Not me.
I have the CEOs, businesses and around the globe that supports me. The whole world is furious and kicking our ass because of your god.

And YES you need to justify what you are talking about because followers like you don't even know what these means to the whole world.

The irony is you don't realize that all but two of those men were UN globalists at the expense of the United States. They represented the NWO and a Hemisphere 1, for our country. They believe that America's resources and wealth belong to the world, not us. I bet I don't even have to point out the two patriots.
President of the United States. Is what it is. I am not an earthling...I am an American.

Sorry Bush. I didn't mean to imply that. It was mostly directed to the liberals posting.
Oh no. I rated your post a medal. You are correct. I was agreeing with you. Keep the faith!

Forum List

Back