Trump pulls out of more agreements as Bolton works to dismantle the UN

Ram no disrespect to you ,but I have this thing about scum sucking dogs and Trump is on the top of that list
But you are cool with a former president that will not let go and so he puts together a coup in the attempt to stop a properly legally elected president from being successful and remaining in office...
Trump is not a smelly politician that gets elected to enrich himself...he is a playboy businessman from NY that has been trying to repair America and hold his dear family together in the process and so far he is doing a great job at both....if you ask most people you will find that the scum sucking dog tag has Obama's picture on it...not Trump's....
Trump is raking it in His money is his god
He's losing money, moron.

Ram no disrespect to you ,but I have this thing about scum sucking dogs and Trump is on the top of that list
But you are cool with a former president that will not let go and so he puts together a coup in the attempt to stop a properly legally elected president from being successful and remaining in office...
Trump is not a smelly politician that gets elected to enrich himself...he is a playboy businessman from NY that has been trying to repair America and hold his dear family together in the process and so far he is doing a great job at both....if you ask most people you will find that the scum sucking dog tag has Obama's picture on it...not Trump's....
Even when he went bankrupt he made money Why do you, a supposed wise guy ,think he won't show his taxes?? now he forbids the FBI from leaving a building that will be a hotel right next to a dump hotel?

Even when he went bankrupt he made money Why do you, a supposed wise guy ,think he won't show his taxes?? now he forbids the FBI from leaving a building that will be a hotel right next to a dump hotel?
I think he actually lost quit a bit of money. He doesn't want to show his taxes because he knows this country is overpopulated with morons like you who will spin anything they can find into something sinister or corrupt, when it's just normal business practice. Just look at all the mileage you assholes of gotten out of his bankruptcies.

I think he actually lost quit a bit of money. He doesn't want to show his taxes because he knows this country is overpopulated with morons like you who will spin anything they can find into something sinister or corrupt, when it's just normal business practice. Just look at all the mileage you assholes of gotten out of his bankruptcies.
Bri please I don't care how much you hated hill and Obama Trump is a pig a vile scum sucking pig and to kiss his ass??? Only morons go there

Bri please I don't care how much you hated hill and Obama Trump is a pig a vile scum sucking pig and to kiss his ass??? Only morons go there
ROFL! Morons spew bile unsupported by facts or logic. That's all you ever do, douchebag.

The only reality in which Trump and Putin are best buds is in the Imagination of the far left and getting out of bad deals wow what a concept hard to believe no one has ever considered doing that before.

Bolton has always been anti UN. I absolutely support him. Throw the UN out on their collective asses.
Ever hear the statement ""keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?? Evidently the moron in the WH hasn't
Lol! Throw UN out on its ass. It does nothing to help us and is full of America hating terrorist scum, just like the democrat party is. Buffoon.

The UN has done plenty to help the US. ll those peacekeeping missions where you will now send US soldiers to be killed.

Trump is backing the US out of world leadership
Well isn't that what you Obama loving libs wanted?....stop the fear factor tard....Trump is pro America...US first in every action....because we haven't had a leader like that for a long time it may look unsettling to you libs...but its what has been needed for a long time....
Obama strengthened our leadership position.

Trump is pro Trump you siupid shit.

Bolton has always been anti UN. I absolutely support him. Throw the UN out on their collective asses.
Ever hear the statement ""keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?? Evidently the moron in the WH hasn't
Lol! Throw UN out on its ass. It does nothing to help us and is full of America hating terrorist scum, just like the democrat party is. Buffoon.

The UN has done plenty to help the US. ll those peacekeeping missions where you will now send US soldiers to be killed.

What the fuck would a beta boi like you know about any of it? The only uniform you ever wore was a Blue Bird uni. "Peace Keeping" isn't our job, our Military is NOT a police force.

So, your argumnt is that Trump should not release hos tax returns because they will show what a weaslly little fuck he is.

The NYT will have Trump & his bunch of spoiled brats in jail for tax evasion.

What the fuck would a beta boi like you know about any of it? The only uniform you ever wore was a Blue Bird uni. "Peace Keeping" isn't our job, our Military is NOT a police force.
I know because I can fucking read asshole.

Who will do peace keeping missions without the UN??????

Trump is pulling out an old arms agreement with Russia because the Russians have supposedly cheated. So,instead of talking to his best bud Putin, Trimp will end that sgreement & give Russia free reign. Brilliant thinking.

Trump is pulling out of several UN courts, agreements, etc. The Russians Chinese will take our place.

The more Trump withdraws the US from international organizations, the more power he gives to Russia & China.

Trump is backing the US out of world leadership.

Republicans are allowing him to do this.

This is just another reason NOT to vote Republican as they are either a Trump Scrotum licker or a chickenshit too afraid to fight for our country.

Just the phrase UN makes me laugh.

So inept and ineffectual - a commie goat fuck

I know because I can fucking read asshole.

Who will do peace keeping missions without the UN??????

Not us and that's just fine.
You read and swallow the jizz the media feeds you. I've been there and done it so fuck off.

So, your argumnt is that Trump should not release hos tax returns because they will show what a weaslly little fuck he is.

The NYT will have Trump & his bunch of spoiled brats in jail for tax evasion.
No, that isn't my argument, shit for brains. Try reading what I posted.

Got to love the left. Trump is in bed with Russia. Oh no he is cancelling an agreement with them!

The UN was an idea that sounded great but in no way has lived up to the ideal. We pay for the biggest portion of its budget and it does nothing worth even a quarter of what it costs us.

Cancelling an arms control agreement with them is actually beneficial to them, it does not hurt them.
It really does not hurt us either. But there is the fact that they can not afford to match us arms for arms. That type of behavior killed the Soviet Union in heir economy is not nearly as strong as it was during the Cold War. Even with us spending millions to prop it up.
Why do you want another arms race?

Trump is pulling out an old arms agreement with Russia because the Russians have supposedly cheated. So,instead of talking to his best bud Putin, Trimp will end that sgreement & give Russia free reign. Brilliant thinking.

Trump is pulling out of several UN courts, agreements, etc. The Russians Chinese will take our place.

The more Trump withdraws the US from international organizations, the more power he gives to Russia & China.

This is just another reason NOT to vote Republican as they are either a Trump Scrotum licker or a chickenshit too afraid to fight for our country.
Giving power to Russia is the whole point.

Giving power to Russia is the whole point.
That's exactly what Clinton did.

Trump is backing the US out of world leadership
Well isn't that what you Obama loving libs wanted?....stop the fear factor tard....Trump is pro America...US first in every action....because we haven't had a leader like that for a long time it may look unsettling to you libs...but its what has been needed for a long time....
Lol, most of his action hurt America and Americans.

Wake up kid!

Forum List

Back