Trump pulls out of more agreements as Bolton works to dismantle the UN

Got to love the left. Trump is in bed with Russia. Oh no he is cancelling an agreement with them!

The UN was an idea that sounded great but in no way has lived up to the ideal. We pay for the biggest portion of its budget and it does nothing worth even a quarter of what it costs us.

Cancelling an arms control agreement with them is actually beneficial to them, it does not hurt them.
Yeah, because we all know the first thing Russia needs to do is spend more money on its military.

Got to love the left. Trump is in bed with Russia. Oh no he is cancelling an agreement with them!

The UN was an idea that sounded great but in no way has lived up to the ideal. We pay for the biggest portion of its budget and it does nothing worth even a quarter of what it costs us.

Cancelling an arms control agreement with them is actually beneficial to them, it does not hurt them.
It really does not hurt us either. But there is the fact that they can not afford to match us arms for arms. That type of behavior killed the Soviet Union in heir economy is not nearly as strong as it was during the Cold War. Even with us spending millions to prop it up.

We added 1.27 trillion to our debt in the FY that just ended, without being in an arms race, I am not sure we are in as good a position as you think we are.

I also do not think that either China nor Russia are looking for an arms race, they do not need to.

Trump is doing his best to isolate us both economically and diplomatically, and those two countries are more than happy to step in and fill the void we left.
Where did you get this 1.27 trillion figure?

It really does not hurt us either. But there is the fact that they can not afford to match us arms for arms. That type of behavior killed the Soviet Union in heir economy is not nearly as strong as it was during the Cold War. Even with us spending millions to prop it up.

We added 1.27 trillion to our debt in the FY that just ended, without being in an arms race, I am not sure we are in as good a position as you think we are.

I also do not think that either China nor Russia are looking for an arms race, they do not need to.

Trump is doing his best to isolate us both economically and diplomatically, and those two countries are more than happy to step in and fill the void we left.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

This site is from the Treasury Dept, and it tracks the debt down to the penny.

On 1 Oct 2017, the start of the FY, debt was at $20,244,900,016,053.51
On 30 Sept 2018, the end of the FY, debt was at $21,516,058,183,180.23

That comes out to 1.272 trillion dollars added to the debt, which is what the deficit is.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

This site is from the Treasury Dept, and it tracks the debt down to the penny.

On 1 Oct 2017, the start of the FY, debt was at $20,244,900,016,053.51
On 30 Sept 2018, the end of the FY, debt was at $21,516,058,183,180.23

That comes out to 1.272 trillion dollars added to the debt, which is what the deficit is.
I really don't think that Russia is in anymore of a hurry for an arms race then we are. They have their own economic woes and their own wars to fight.

We just signed a new agreement with both Canada and Mexico. I would hardly call that being said economically isolated. When China realizes just how bad their economy will get they will be at the bargaining table.

Bolton has always been anti UN. I absolutely support him. Throw the UN out on their collective asses.
Ever hear the statement ""keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?? Evidently the moron in the WH hasn't
Lol! Throw UN out on its ass. It does nothing to help us and is full of America hating terrorist scum, just like the democrat party is. Buffoon.

Trump is pulling out an old arms agreement with Russia because the Russians have supposedly cheated. So,instead of talking to his best bud Putin, Trimp will end that sgreement & give Russia free reign. Brilliant thinking.

Trump is pulling out of several UN courts, agreements, etc. The Russians Chinese will take our place.

The more Trump withdraws the US from international organizations, the more power he gives to Russia & China.

Trump is backing the US out of world leadership.

Republicans are allowing him to do this.

This is just another reason NOT to vote Republican as they are either a Trump Scrotum licker or a chickenshit too afraid to fight for our country.

So if Russia cheats and gets ahead of the United States in nukes that's a good thing according to libtardos.

Fucking brilliant!
If they pull ahead of us, then...

The Rooskies will be able to annihilate the Human Race fifty times over, while...

The US will only be able to annihilate the Human Race forty-two times over...

"...Mister President... we cannot allow... an Eight Times Gap !!!.."

th

Bolton has always been anti UN. I absolutely support him. Throw the UN out on their collective asses.
Ever hear the statement ""keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?? Evidently the moron in the WH hasn't
Lol! Throw UN out on its ass. It does nothing to help us and is full of America hating terrorist scum, just like the democrat party is. Buffoon.
Only Democracy hating scum reside in the RNC building the white house and in those huts where the trump ass kissers reside

Trump is pulling out an old arms agreement with Russia because the Russians have supposedly cheated. So,instead of talking to his best bud Putin, Trimp will end that sgreement & give Russia free reign. Brilliant thinking.

Trump is pulling out of several UN courts, agreements, etc. The Russians Chinese will take our place.

The more Trump withdraws the US from international organizations, the more power he gives to Russia & China.

This is just another reason NOT to vote Republican as they are either a Trump Scrotum licker or a chickenshit too afraid to fight for our country.

Have you heard of any UN officials being assassinated yet?

Trump is backing the US out of world leadership
Well isn't that what you Obama loving libs wanted?....stop the fear factor tard....Trump is pro America...US first in every action....because we haven't had a leader like that for a long time it may look unsettling to you libs...but its what has been needed for a long time....

Because "Leading From Behind" was SO effective.

I just worry about Bolton's apparent love for the military industrial complex, much like the late McCain. I hope that this isn't some posturing to start up any squabbles.

Ram no disrespect to you ,but I have this thing about scum sucking dogs and Trump is on the top of that list
But you are cool with a former president that will not let go and so he puts together a coup in the attempt to stop a properly legally elected president from being successful and remaining in office...
Trump is not a smelly politician that gets elected to enrich himself...he is a playboy businessman from NY that has been trying to repair America and hold his dear family together in the process and so far he is doing a great job at both....if you ask most people you will find that the scum sucking dog tag has Obama's picture on it...not Trump's....

Ram no disrespect to you ,but I have this thing about scum sucking dogs and Trump is on the top of that list
But you are cool with a former president that will not let go and so he puts together a coup in the attempt to stop a properly legally elected president from being successful and remaining in office...
Trump is not a smelly politician that gets elected to enrich himself...he is a playboy businessman from NY that has been trying to repair America and hold his dear family together in the process and so far he is doing a great job at both....if you ask most people you will find that the scum sucking dog tag has Obama's picture on it...not Trump's....
Trump is raking it in His money is his god

Forum List

Back