Trump pulls out of more agreements as Bolton works to dismantle the UN

Let some else be the world's cop for a while
The alternative World Cop is not going to be enforcing American 'values' on the world...
I can see a crazy Saudi-fuelled policing system, or perhaps Beijing Rules?

The alternative World Cop is not going to be enforcing American 'values' on the world...

The rest of the world already has it's values. Impressing our values on other people has never been particularly successful.

The UN needs to go, it serves no purpose at all.

I couldn't agree more.

Kick the UN out. Let some other country babysit their stupid asses.

That UN building sits on prime NY land. Kick the UN out and convert the building into shops, stores and apartment. Then the building would be worth millions to the city of NY.

The UN does nothing but pass resolutions which it never enforces.

Worthless.

Republicans are allowing him to do this

If I thought it was true, I'd encourage him to do it.

Being the leader of the free world has never brought the US anything but misery and abuse.

Let some else be the world's cop for a while.
Who?

Whomever it turns out to be... may it bring them as much happiness as it has brought us.
Let Russia be the world leader. WE ave been battling Russia for 70 years & your fat assed orange buddy will hand world leadership to them?? All those Americans that died fighting Communism & you piss on them???

How pathetic

The rest of the world already has it's values. Impressing our values on other people has never been particularly successful.
Actually it has. Pressing human rights has improved human rights globally.Democrats.

When China controls the world market place, then you'll be whining & crying & blaming

Trump is pulling out an old arms agreement with Russia because the Russians have supposedly cheated. So,instead of talking to his best bud Putin, Trimp will end that sgreement & give Russia free reign. Brilliant thinking.

Trump is pulling out of several UN courts, agreements, etc. The Russians Chinese will take our place.

The more Trump withdraws the US from international organizations, the more power he gives to Russia & China.

Trump is backing the US out of world leadership.

Republicans are allowing him to do this.

This is just another reason NOT to vote Republican as they are either a Trump Scrotum licker or a chickenshit too afraid to fight for our country.

Good. The UN is no longer useful.

Being the leader of the free world has never brought the US anything but misery and abuse.

Who?

Whomever it turns out to be... may it bring them as much happiness as it has brought us.
Let Russia be the world leader. WE ave been battling Russia for 70 years & your fat assed orange buddy will hand world leadership to them?? All those Americans that died fighting Communism & you piss on them???

How pathetic
The communists are now firmly in this country as democrats. The Americans that died fighting communism were noble but ultimately lost.

Trump pulls out of more agreements as Bolton works to dismantle the UN
Trump is pulling out of several UN courts, agreements, etc.
Kudos to the annoying orange.
Guess I'm gonna have to quit hoping for a plane with Bolton in it to crash, at least for a while.

Who?

How pathetic
The communists are now firmly in this country as democrats. The Americans that died fighting communism were noble but ultimately lost.

The idea you think Democrats are communists prove what a fucking moron you really are. First for being to ignorant to know what a Communist really is and second because Trump is allowing Communists to take over world leadership and you don't care.

Who?

How pathetic

The idea you think Democrats are communists prove what a fucking moron you really are. First for being to ignorant to know what a Communist really is and second because Trump is allowing Communists to take over world leadership and you don't care.

Dems are turning hard towards totalitarianism. They are becoming extremely violent.

WE ave been battling Russia for 70 years

In fact, we've been fighting Communism for 70 years and, if you haven't been paying attention, Communism lost. It isn't being practiced widely outside of North Korea and California. Even China, which still self-identifies as a Communist country stop practicing it nearly 30 years ago.

Being world leader means having not just being able to globally project military power -- something Russia and China are still not able to do. It also means having being able to project economic power and cultural power.

It's time for the world to stop relying on 'great powers' to intercede in their local political squabbles. It's never worked out well.

Lol, most of his action hurt America and Americans.

Wake up kid!
How?....unemployment is the lowest in American history...you wake up....people are working again at more than part time fast food order taker jobs....
Lol, answer me this: how much has dOnald tRump lowered the unemployment rate?
Yeah yeah, you can rate it "funny" but you can't answer it can you. It would u
Lol, answer me this: how much has dOnald tRump lowered the unemployment rate?
:290968001256257790-final:
:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah yeah, you can rate it "funny" and insult me but you can't answer it can you. It would undermine your whole narrative and expose you for the foolish hack you are.
About 4 percentage points which is huge...but its not the number its the quality of jobs that are opening up...you know the ones your Kenyan president promised would never come back without a magic wand....

Forum List

Back