Trump pulls out of Syria then lies about defeating Isis

That would be Congress giving that money to the facilitators of our invaders. Trump said he will gladly take the blame for shutting down the government....and now he can take the blame for 'caving in' so quickly, but not for coming up with the idea of rewarding those countries.

He already caved on the shut down. He lasted a whole week. What a pussy.

So you wanted the Wall?

Your previous posts communicated something different.

I didn't want any wall. What has that got to do with Trump being a pussy?

You are saying Trump is a pussy for not doing what you didn’t want done.

Seems to me that you are the pussy.

Anyone who cries about something not getting done they didn’t want done in the first place comes across as a pussy to me.

“Oh no! I really didn’t want that highway built next to my house, but our mayor was too much of a pussy to do it. God I hate him for doing what I wanted.”

Nope. He's a pussy for saying he's gonna do things that he doesn't do.

And you are happy by the ends.

Congrats

That's total bullshit! Obama didn't pull out troops because he "recognized and honored Iraq's SOVEREIGNTY"...he pulled out troops because he wanted to run for reelection as the President who pulled our combat troops out of the Middle East! Barry couldn't have care less about Iraq's "sovereignty"! It was all about politics. Obama's military leaders recognized the kind of problems a premature withdrawal might create...it's why they advised him to leave a minimum of 30,000 combat troops in Iraq to stabilize things. Barry didn't care. He pooh poohed ISIS as the JV and left the Middle East unprotected. His political decision...designed to help him get reelected...cost untold pain and suffering in the Middle East!

Bingo

This is why Obama didnt keep 2000 to 5000 US troops in Iraq after 2011. There is no other reason that you lying haters can make up.

Iraq Denies Legal Immunity to U.S. Troops After 2011

By TIM ARANGO and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTOCT. 4, 2011

• Iraq’s political leaders announced late Tuesday that they had agreed on the need to keep American military trainers in Iraq next year, but they declared that any remaining troops should not be granted immunity from Iraqi law, a point the United States has said would be a deal breaker.
Continue reading the main story

Obama was negotiated to the end but the sovereign Iraqis refused to concede on the immunity deal breaker.

Now stop repeating the lies that Rush Limbaugh taught you.

Cool story , now tell us the law they made to stop the US from invading them?

Once again Obama sent in troops before an agreement was made

LOLOL

What a moron you are. I even linked an article which said Obama redeployed troops to Iraq sfter Iraq asked Obama to send troops back and gave them the immunity needed to make that happen.

You fuck no agreement was signed into law by the Iraq parliament..it was months later...you stupid troll

Sorry, Wile, you lose again... <beep,beep> :mm:

U.S.: Iraq grants U.S. forces immunity from future prosecution

giphy.gif

This is why Obama didnt keep 2000 to 5000 US troops in Iraq after 2011. There is no other reason that you lying haters can make up.

• Iraq’s political leaders announced late Tuesday that they had agreed on the need to keep American military trainers in Iraq next year, but they declared that any remaining troops should not be granted immunity from Iraqi law, a point the United States has said would be a deal breaker.

Obama was negotiated to the end but the sovereign Iraqis refused to concede on the immunity deal breaker.

LOLOL

What a moron you are. I even linked an article which said Obama redeployed troops to Iraq sfter Iraq asked Obama to send troops back and gave them the immunity needed to make that happen.

You fuck no agreement was signed into law by the Iraq parliament..it was months later...you stupid troll

giphy.gif

They were already sent back In troll tard before the agreement was made

Vietnam/Bay of Pigs/1953 Iran/Alliance for Progress-Guatemala 1954/Contras/Somalia/etc etc etc
all fails/worthless
learn some history

None of those historic examples are relevant. What Trump has done was grasp defeat from the jaws of victory. The historic analogy is Bush's Mission Accomplished fiasco. The mission is not accomplished.
yes they are relevant = fails
...there are not many modern examples of a foreign country changing /totally defeating another country
....the US had minimal effectiveness there
...history shows this to be true

the US used MASSIVE force in Vietnam and FAILED
..you think a few troops/etc is going to win in Syria???!!!!!!????
The US Mission is less to defeat Assad then to see to the final eradication of ISIS, of which there are still approximately 20,000 members, give or take. It is also to provide some protection to the Kurds who have fought with us over the past decade. I want to see the troops come home. In the end the void the US may leave once we depart, not to mention damage to what the word of the USA means, will leave an area in even more chaos.
we are still in Afghanistan
you can't eradicate them without groundpounders going through the whole country

LOLOL

giphy.gif

There was no fucking agreement before Obama sent troops back in troll boy..

What Happened to Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq?

president Obama’s recent moves in Iraq seem to have violated the one thing on which virtually everyone inside and outside of both the Obama and the Bush administrations agreed upon — that U.S. troops in Iraq required parliamentary-approved immunities.

LOL. President Trump has the balls to tell the neocons to fuck off and you’re here defending the warmongers.

We do not belong in Syria. They never attacked us

The above Trump ass licker chimes in.......

If your orange clown "has the balls to tell the neocons to fuck off"....then he'd get us out of Afghanistan.....

AND, you eternal moron, sure NO Syrian attacked us but NEITHER did any Iraqi....LOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Imbecile, those were the first ones to be activated.

LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Imbecile, those were the first ones to go back.

You lying revisionist history troll I proved to you Obama sent troops back in with out an agreement...

LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOL

president Obama’s recent moves in Iraq seem to have violated the one thing on which virtually everyone inside and outside of both the Obama and the Bush administrations agreed upon — that U.S. troops in Iraq required parliamentary-approved immunities.

LOL. President Trump has the balls to tell the neocons to fuck off and you’re here defending the warmongers.

We do not belong in Syria. They never attacked us

The above Trump ass licker chimes in.......

If your orange clown "has the balls to tell the neocons to fuck off"....then he'd get us out of Afghanistan.....

AND, you eternal moron, sure NO Syrian attacked us but NEITHER did any Iraqi....LOL

Afghanistan terrorists did attack us moron.

Thanks for playing, now go back to eating paint chips you dolt.

As I stated before, the "good news" for sane Americans is that there was just ONE stumbling bloc to prevent Trump from being impeached....and THAT was the GOP Senate majority.

Pissing off several GOP senators with this moronic move of deflection from Trump's "other domestic woes," just removed that little impediment .

That Trump sure is a fucking "genius"........LOL

Last edited:
LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOL

LOL

Poor, Wile. Of course immunity was provided. It said so in the news article I posted. It just wasn’t voted on by Iraqis parliament. And of course, it was upheld as not a single U.S. serviceman was arrested while serving in Iraq.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

LOL

Poor, Wile. Of course immunity was provided. It said so in the news article I posted. It just wasn’t voted on by Iraqis parliament. And of course, it was upheld as not a single U.S. serviceman was arrested while serving in Iraq.

There was none , i proved it already .

president Obama’s recent moves in Iraq seem to have violatedthe one thing on which virtually everyone inside and outside of both the Obama and the Bush administrations agreed upon — that U.S. troops in Iraq required parliamentary-approved immunities.

Mattis soon to be gone

Markets tanking

Russia, Turkey and Iran cheering

That fucking Trump is a cancer on our country.

LOLOL

LOL

There was none , i proved it already .

president Obama’s recent moves in Iraq seem to have violatedthe one thing on which virtually everyone inside and outside of both the Obama and the Bush administrations agreed upon — that U.S. troops in Iraq required parliamentary-approved immunities.
No, you proved you’re an idiot. Although, you prove that a lot. Meanwhile, your own link sAid there was an agreement.

:dance:

Look at all the Liberal Wankers here...........suddenly they want more War..........LOL...........kinda of like reliving the Libya crap........

Tell me libbies........you still get tingling in your legs when you hear Obama.............LOL

He wanted Assad gone..........how many of you moon bats agree with that......speak into the microphone.........

Mic drop.........LOL

bear513, post: 21428297,
You lying revisionist history troll I proved to you Obama sent troops back in with out an agreement...

This proves you know that the immunity issue is real. At the end of 2011 when Bush’s deadline ended immunity for the 40,000 Troops still there was what you Bush duped fools insist was PEACE and success in Iraq as a result of the surge. ISIS was not on the radar.

So let’s accept that there was relative peace and stability in Iraq as the decision needed to be made whether to keep troops there without immunity.

That opposes US/ Pentagon policy and no need to risk our soldiers being there in an advisory and training role.

I recall that Obama’s kept some 5,000 trainers next door in Kuwait where Iraqis came to continue being trained.

Then ISIS struck. All in Sunni cities like Fallujah and Mosul. Under Bush’s 2007 agreement all US troops had to be out of Iraq cities by July 2008. Trainers in the Green zone and on bases would have not been in a position to stop what happened in Sunni cities.
Maliki (Shiite) was mistreating Sunnis across the board. There were open battles between Sunni locals in those cities and government Forces. ISIS (foreigners) infiltrated those conflicts - there was no open invasion from Syria into Iraq.

The US military could not fight on the Shiite side against the very Sunnis that helped the US end much if the violence that GWB’s invasion, based on lies, (just ask Trumpo) caused. This was civil sectarian warfare between Shiites (Iran allies) and Sunnis.

That was 2011.

Now after ISIS started its full scale terror campaign, there became a crisis and US Special Forces needed to go in for an emergency situation.

Rapid Deployment of Special Forces as advisers Not on the front lines warranted an exception to Iraqis needing a vote in Parliament to grant immunity.

They had something to worry about in 2014. That was not the case or the environment two years earlier.

So glad you now know the importantance and impact that Obama had to decide as Connander in Chief.

You can stop lying about it now.

Forum List

Back