Trump pulls out of Syria then lies about defeating Isis

eagle1462010, post: 21429004
Look at all the Liberal Wankers here...........suddenly they want more War..........LOL........

There is no ‘suddenly wanting war’ We want a continuation of maintaining Obama’s coalition to defeat ISIS and killing every last one of ISIS.

That is not war. It is maintaining alliances and a mopping up campaign,m.

We do oppose Trumpo’s pullout to make Putin happy with his choice of candidate to help. Putin says he is pleased with his poodle.

Obama killed more terrorists than Bush could dream about. I didn’t oppose Bush doing it and certainly didn’t oppose Obama doing it.

ISIS WAS 80% defeated before Trumpo showed up anyway without getting Americans killed.

Trumpo is an lying asshole racist for taking all the credit.

Mosul was under siege for months prior to Trumpo coming in - changing nothing that the Obama led coalition was doing. Half of Mosul was liberated before Trumpo shows up and then under Trumpo a few months later the other half was also free of ISUS terror.

eagle1462010, post: 21429004
Look at all the Liberal Wankers here...........suddenly they want more War..........LOL........

There is no ‘suddenly wanting war’ We want a continuation of maintaining Obama’s coalition to defeat ISIS and killing every last one of ISIS.

Ttat is not war. It is maintaining alliances and a mopping up campaign,

We do oppose Trumpo’s pullout to make Outin happy with his choice of candidate to help. Putin says he is pleased with his poodle.

Obama killed more terrorists than Bush could dream about. I didn’t oppose Bush doing it and certainly didn’t oppose Obama doing it.

ISIS WAS 80% defeated before Trumpo showed up anyway without getting Americans killed.

Trumpo is an asshole racist for taking all the credit.

Mosul was under siege for months prior to Trumpo coming in - changing nothing that the Obama led coalition was doing. Half of Mosul was liberated before Trumpo shows and the under Trumpo a few months later the other half was also free of ISUS terror.
Most are already dead according the DOD and Centcom reports.............only small pockets remain............and suddenly they are EVERYWHERE.......

Go play in traffic with the politics of this BS........how quickly the narrative changes for political reasons.................

Yesterday they are dead............now 30,000 of them are killing everyone..................how many will be MADE UP TOMMORROW..........100,000............

Utter Horse Hockey.

Huh??? When Obama refused to put ground troops in Syria, liberals said that it was a smart move, that it would not create a vacuum, etc., etc. But now that Trump has put in group troops and is now going to remove them, liberals are condemning the move and saying it will help ISIS, etc., etc. Which is it?

Huh??? When Obama refused to put ground troops in Syria, liberals said that it was a smart move, that it would not create a vacuum, etc., etc. But now that Trump has put in group troops and is now going to remove them, liberals are condemning the move and saying it will help ISIS, etc., etc. Which is it?
Fart into the political wind............that will be where they go........follow the smell..........

eagle1462010, post: 21429146
Most are already dead according the DOD and Centcom reports.............only small pockets remain........

You lie for Trumpo so easily.

In August this year, the Pentagon assessed there were as many as 14,500 Isis fighters still in Syria

US Syria pullout draws Kurdish condemnation and Putin's praise

You want Trumpo to let them live so bad you lie about the DOD and CENTCOM.
I just looked at a DOD article that said the remaining ones are hiding in caves..........and that they have been forced out of every major city in the region.......

Now suddenly they are everywhere..........

Trump pulls out of Syria that surprises his military generals, then lies about defeating Isis and throws US policy in turmoil. Trump has single handedly strengthened Russia and Isis in one stroke.

He truly is a Donald Dumbass.

Trump shocks allies and advisers with plan to pull US troops out of Syria
Oh we beat them back but when we leave they’ll come back.

Trump criticized obama for doing this very thing. Makes you think obama was doing the right things all along. Minus the trump bragging

CJTF-OIR, partner forces continue the fight, degrade ISIS capabilities > U.S. Central Command > Press Release View

Coalition strikes further degraded ISIS capabilities between Nov. 24 and Nov. 30 by denying ISIS terrain and destroying more than ten command and control centers, 16 weapons caches, eight fighting positions, and six staging facilities.

“As we degrade their capabilities and push them into an ever smaller box, ISIS continues to employ more and more desperate measures,” Roberson stated. “These tactics won’t succeed.”

There are approximately 2,000 ISIS terrorists remaining in the MERV and they currently operate out of less than one percent of the territory they once held. The Coalition supports partner forces in order to contain ISIS within the last remaining territory they currently hold. The ground offensive will continue to clear ISIS remnants from the MERV. The Iraqi Security Forces continue to defend their shared border with Syria to prevent ISIS terrorists from escaping back into Iraq.

That is a CENTCOM REPORT..........not a OP PIECE saying PUTIN'S HAPPY....

They say that ISIS is whooped..............

Huh??? When Obama refused to put ground troops in Syria, liberals said that it was a smart move, that it would not create a vacuum, etc., etc.

You Lie.

Obama sent ground trooos into Syria 2015 and most Democrats supported it,

October 30, 2015 - 10:51 AM EDT
Obama sending troops to Syria

Obama sending troops to Syria

He sent more as the conflict went on

Killing ISIS fighters makes liberals happy.

Too bad Trumpo had surrendered to Putin. But he probably had to by now,

Most are already dead according the DOD and Centcom reports.............only small pockets remain........

In August this year, the Pentagon assessed there were as many as 14,500 Isis fighters still in Syria

I just looked at a DOD article that said the remaining ones are hiding in caves..........and that they have been forced out of every major city in the region.......

Aren’t there sleeper cells inside America? How come they don’t ever wake up? Busiest travel day of the year no incidents.

Who are the people looking into this the fbi? I hope they aren’t destracted.

Aren’t there sleeper cells inside America? How come they don’t ever wake up? Busiest travel day of the year no incidents.

What does that have to do with Syria and whether they are degraded enough to leave the place.........

LOL

What does that have to do with Syria and whether they are degraded enough to leave the place.........

LOL
I agree with trump. Let’s get the fuck out. Fuck them. China can clean this up. Or as trump calls them Gina

LOL
Maybe this is how you deal with a murderous regime in Saudi Arabia. Let the people in the Middle East rise up and take out the corrupt leaders in Iran and Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan.

The Russians got out of Afghanistan.

My only concern is the bad guys will win. Then maybe we step in and wipe them out?

How do you see this playing out?

LOL
Maybe this is how you deal with a murderous regime in Saudi Arabia. Let the people in the Middle East rise up and take out the corrupt leaders in Iran and Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan.

My only concern is the bad guys will win. Then maybe we step in and wipe them out?

Never ending fighting there for control of the region like it has been for a thousand years..........

I don't see how this will end..........it could end with a Iran and Saudi Arabia War..........who knows..........it's a NO WIN FOR US either way.........

eagle1462010, post: 21429146 You lie for Trumpo so easily.

LOL

Never ending fighting there for control of the region like it has been for a thousand years..........

I don't see how this will end..........it could end with a Iran and Saudi Arabia War..........who knows..........it's a NO WIN FOR US either way.........
This is why people like trump. In the end the sky won’t fall and we won’t be in the Middle East anymore.

Or it could blow up. So far nothing has led to civil war.

But trump just lost his chief of staff right? Maybe that’s because trump was about to pull some crazy shit

LOL

This is why people like trump. In the end the sky won’t fall and we won’t be in the Middle East anymore.

But trump just lost his chief of staff right? Maybe that’s because trump was about to pull some crazy shit
Chaos is a good thing, Anything that damages the federal government/deep state is a good thing

LOL

If I had to guess it's over withdrawing from Syria............and Turkey...........idlib problem and such.........

ISIS is mostly degraded via reports.........Their objective was never to win but to draw other power into a fight there........Prophecy bring on the end of times BS......

But the situation is still ragged......as Turkey doesn't like the Kurds and Assad........Syria doesn't like Turkey........and so on.

In regards to the Civil War .........Saudi Arabia and Iran are and have been fighting a proxy war there..........Yemen being a key example where millions are now in danger of starving there and a Cholera outbreak from the War there.............

Place like always is dangerous and there are NEVER any good solutions there. Never will be given the THEOLOGY that rules the region.

Forum List

Back