Trump Punts On Border Closure, Gives Mexico A Year To Stop Flow Of Drugs & Immigrants Into US

If Trump had followed through and shut down the border the same people would be on here bitching about him doing that.

Yes, because it is a stupid thing to do. But then again shit talking and then not following through is also a stupid thing to do.

The correct action would have to not make threats you do not plan to follow through on.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Anti-Trump tards.

Attack him for doing what he says, attack him for being too aggressive, attack him for not being aggressive enough, attack him for reconsidering....

No matter what he did, you would attack him.

You have no credibility.

Haha it's true, they will continue to attack him from all side. Hilariously delicious whine, considering how many false narratives the Pseudo-conned still believe and parrot about President Obama.

So, your "defense" is "yes, but your side did it too"?

Interesting. Are you aware that you just admitted that what I said was true, and that thus, your side has zero credibility?

If Trump had followed through and shut down the border the same people would be on here bitching about him doing that.

Yes, because it is a stupid thing to do. But then again shit talking and then not following through is also a stupid thing to do.

The correct action would have to not make threats you do not plan to follow through on.

Thank you for proving my point I love people who bitch about how others try and deal with a problem while offering no alternative.

Does he understand Mexico supplies more than Avocados?
His kids must have reminded him:

trump-made-in-mexico.jpg

If you have read the nonsense from those that voted for Trump many of them have no clue how important Mexico is to our Economy.

The damage that a border closing cutting off trade with Mexico would crush Texas and California economies, but it seem those that voted for Trump do not care.

Just not only increase in prices from petro to produce the fact is the auto industry in this country would come to a halt, but again his voters do not care.

Just not that if Texas and California go into full recession or depression that mean the entire United States would go into full blown recession or possible depression, but again as you have read his voters do not care!

Why?

Simple, Trump is a Republican and whatever he says or does is just alright as long as he builds that damn wall and keep those stinking Mexicans out because they eat Tacos and Speak Spanish in front of Gringos that do not realize many Mexicans speak English.

Oh, most of Trump voters do not know that we will pay Mexico to build that wall from laborers to the concrete that will be poured, but they will show Mexico the Great Wall of Donnie while crushing the U.S. and Canadian Economies or even worst the World Economy, but alas they do not care because Donnie is yuuuge in their blinded eyes...

Thank you for proving my point I love people who bitch about how others try and deal with a problem while offering no alternative.

Many times on this forum I have provided a 3 point plan that would solve the problem and save money vice spending more.

1. Pull at least 50% of the troops out of Europe and station them on the southern border and let them defend this nation for a change.

2. Go after those businesses that hire illegals so hard that a few go bankrupt,sending a message to the rest it is not worth it.

3. Create a viable guest worker program so that industries that need transient workers can still bring them in legally.

Do those things and there is a 100% chance of solving the problem.

What does not solve the problem is making empty threats. This is something most parents learn.

Anti-Trump tards.

Attack him for doing what he says, attack him for being too aggressive, attack him for not being aggressive enough, attack him for reconsidering....

No matter what he did, you would attack him.

You have no credibility.

Well, many on the left will tell you I am not one of them but he was wrong making that threat.

Work on a solution and fix the issue but making the threat to close a border that will cost Texas nearly a billion a day, well that is just not dumb but beyond f'ing retarded.

DO you believe that Mexico is willing to work on the problem in good faith? What about the dems? Hell, what about the fucking GOP?

Here is a question and when has either nation worked together in good faith?

Mexico is not innocent but neither is the U.S. and to even pretend this is just Mexico doing, well keep on pretending.

In the end Trump has two choices:

1. Close the border and Crush the Economies of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California and throw America into a recession or worst a depression.

If he does that then accept the fact Donald John Trump did what he wanted to do and destroy the Republican party from within because in 2020 Hillary could run an win.

2. Stop with the threat of closing the border and work with the House and Senate on so form of Immigration Reform that will remove the anchor status while also holding countries like Mexico accountable for their willingness to allow China and Russia to use them to flood our border with the poor and uneducated from Mexico and Central America.

'President Trump has punted on his plans for closing the southern border, telling a group of reporters on Thursday that he will give Mexico a year to stop the flow of migrants and drugs into the US. If they fail on either count, Trump will either slap tariffs on Mexican-made cars or close the border entirely.

"You know I will do it. I don’t play games...so we’re doing it to stop people. We’re gonna give them a one year warning, and if the drugs don’t stop, or largely stop, we’re going to put tariffs on Mexico and products, in particular cars. The whole ballgame is cars....and if that doesn’t stop the drugs, we close the border."

It was unclear whether an agreement with Congressional Democrats would also be a condition for the border closure, after Trump said Tuesday that Congress needed to get rid of chain migration, catch and release and the visa lottery and "do something about asylum" or he would still consider closing the border. "If Mexico doesn't or we don't make a deal with Congress, the border will be closed."

Over the past week, Trump has repeatedly threatened to close the Southern border, even saying that he might do so as soon as this week. His acting chief of staff took to the Sunday shows over the weekend to warn that Trump was serious about the threat, and media reports claimed the White House was looking into various plans.

The decision to back down from an immediate closure order followed complaints from several Republican Senators from border states, including John Cornyn and Martha McSally.

The peso has rallied on the news as pressure from a possible border closure eased.'

Trump Punts On Border Closure, Gives Mexico A Year To Stop Flow Of Drugs & Immigrants Into US

Trump just played chicken with himself...and (somehow) lost.

I KNEW he would back down.

What a completely, useless prick.
You WANT him to shut the border?
He is giving them an impossible task, asking them to stop the flow of drugs into this country in a year. That's like the King giving an ardent suitor for the princess's hand the task of returning with the front left eye tooth of a dragon in order to win her hand.

Trump's losing it, if you ask me. He is going to put tariffs on Dodges, Chevys and Fords? That oughta fix 'em.

Many times on this forum I have provided a 3 point plan that would solve the problem and save money vice spending more.

1. Pull at least 50% of the troops out of Europe and station them on the southern border and let them defend this nation for a change.

2. Go after those businesses that hire illegals so hard that a few go bankrupt,sending a message to the rest it is not worth it.

3. Create a viable guest worker program so that industries that need transient workers can still bring them in legally.

What does not solve the problem is making empty threats. This is something most parents learn.

Point one is illegal but points 2 and 3 are essential

Point one is illegal but points 2 and 3 are essential

Point 1 is only illegal if you consider border defense a function of law enforcement and not of national defense.

So, all you front-holes are happy, right? I mean, the invasion can continue. Tell Me, did you cream even a little bit?

I agree with 1 & 2. I personally think that business in the USA will have to make do with American workers until such time as we can actually iron out or immigration policy. Point 3 should be a complete moratorium on immigration for 15 years and a realignment of our immigration policy to benefit America first.

Those all sound good now just get the collective idiots in Congress to do it. If they would do their job and this is their job there would be no need for threats.

Trump: “Mexico's tough. They can stop them, but they chose not to. Now they're going to stop them. And if they don't stop them, we're closing the border. They'll close it. And we'll keep it closed for a long time. I'm not playing games.”

Reality: “Yes you are.

Ask this thing if Trump was playing games --

hqdefault.jpg
How odd. Humans produce tears when they cry. What is that thing ? OH She forgot the Vicks.

You gotta love how this works.....

Day 1 - Hearing Trump say he is going to do X, Y or Z- liberal response:

scared-300x223.jpg

"OMG - HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!.... EVIL...EVIL MAN!!!

Day 2 - Hearing Trump back away from doing X, Y or Z - liberal response:

scared-300x223.jpg

"OMG - HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!...LIES...LIES...HE WON'T DO WHAT HE SAYS!!!!

Attachments

• scared-300x223.jpg
    scared-300x223.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 16

Like the nonexistent Republican health care plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the nonexistent Republican health care plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How difficult do you think it is to come up with a Health Insurance Plan??? It is NOT Health 'Care', it is about Health INSURANCE anyway.

Idiot

There have been, and there are, dozens of plans still in Congress waiting to be un-tabled.

If all you're gonna do is quote STUPID fucking DailyKooks talking points, expect to be insulted regularly.

Think of something original once in a while. Might do you some good

Those all sound good now just get the collective idiots in Congress to do it. If they would do their job and this is their job there would be no need for threats.

They will not do their jobs because people like you re-elect them at a 95% clip. Why do the hard work when nobody will fire them?

This is great, Trump is going to close the border....liberals piss and moan. Trump isn't going to close the border...liberals piss and moan. I'm all for transparency but you fricken loons are getting a little too transparent.

'President Trump has punted on his plans for closing the southern border, telling a group of reporters on Thursday that he will give Mexico a year to stop the flow of migrants and drugs into the US. If they fail on either count, Trump will either slap tariffs on Mexican-made cars or close the border entirely.

"You know I will do it. I don’t play games...so we’re doing it to stop people. We’re gonna give them a one year warning, and if the drugs don’t stop, or largely stop, we’re going to put tariffs on Mexico and products, in particular cars. The whole ballgame is cars....and if that doesn’t stop the drugs, we close the border."

It was unclear whether an agreement with Congressional Democrats would also be a condition for the border closure, after Trump said Tuesday that Congress needed to get rid of chain migration, catch and release and the visa lottery and "do something about asylum" or he would still consider closing the border. "If Mexico doesn't or we don't make a deal with Congress, the border will be closed."

Over the past week, Trump has repeatedly threatened to close the Southern border, even saying that he might do so as soon as this week. His acting chief of staff took to the Sunday shows over the weekend to warn that Trump was serious about the threat, and media reports claimed the White House was looking into various plans.

The decision to back down from an immediate closure order followed complaints from several Republican Senators from border states, including John Cornyn and Martha McSally.

The peso has rallied on the news as pressure from a possible border closure eased.'

Trump just played chicken with himself...and (somehow) lost.

I KNEW he would back down.

What a completely, useless prick.
On this I agree.

Forum List

Back