Trump puts a lot of coal workers to work

Good on Trump bigtime. :clap:
He did all from his golf cart, the winning comes easy with this fat cat and his spliff..

He's delivering, and lots of folks in PA are very happy. I know that upsets you Trump hater-bots, but it is the reality.
I+m+tired+of+people+taking+this+meme+way+out+of+_73f8a1bc4e34d370fb62257e08bbda98.jpg

Yeah, Donald Trump. What the hell has that guy done anyway?

Obama in his first 100 hays gave LBGT crowds rights over straight people, gave abortionists greater inroads to profit from killing babies to harvest tissue from the dead, Donald Trump gives us more cheaper energy for keeping electricity costs down and puts Americans back to work with good paying jobs. Just who the hell does that guy think he is???!
OK, please post us a link to where there has been a decline in the price of electricity in the US.

A mine in PA just opened. Making America Great Again.

First New Coal Mine of Trump Era Opens in Pennsylvania
70 people? Does not even match the weekly increase in the number of people working in the solar industry.

Is this the same industry that has to strangle the coal industry with regulations to compete?
What regulations, gas fired power generation had become the new operations, since natural gas is cheaper to use than coal..

He did all from his golf cart, the winning comes easy with this fat cat and his spliff..

He's delivering, and lots of folks in PA are very happy. I know that upsets you Trump hater-bots, but it is the reality.
And yet none of you tards can explain how Trump created those jobs.

You think the mining company decided the open this mine after November? Just how deep does your tard go, Chumps?

The price of met coal, which this mine will produce, has been rising for the past year due to increased steel demand. Corsa Coal has had an option on this mine for years, and is now exercising it because of the rise in price for met coal.

It has fuck all to do with Trump.

You think the mining company decided the open this mine after November? Just how deep does your tard go, Chumps?

The price of met coal, which this mine will produce, has been rising for the past year due to increased steel demand. Corsa Coal has had an option on this mine for years, and is now exercising it because of the rise in price for met coal.

They do look nice with their pom-poms and short skirts...

Oh boy, po little Trump hater-bot. So much butthurt anger. :cuckoo:

70 people? Does not even match the weekly increase in the number of people working in the solar industry.

Is this the same industry that has to strangle the coal industry with regulations to compete?
What regulations, gas fired power generation had become the new operations, since natural gas is cheaper to use than coal..

Take all the rules and regulations off of coal and it would be far cheaper

We are up to our eye balls in coal

us_comparison2.gif

in Wyoming, there's a company called Goldwing America, and it created a free training program for wind farm technicians. it's aiming the program at coal miners having trouble finding work.

i call them alt-jobs.

solar-energy-costs-wind-energy-costs-LCOE-Lazard.png

Low Costs of Solar Power & Wind Power Crush Coal, Crush Nuclear, & Beat Natural Gas

Solar and wind is now the same price or cheaper than new fossil fuel capacity in more than 30 countries, the WEF reported in December (pdf). As prices for solar and wind power continue their precipitous fall, two-thirds of all nations will reach the point known as “grid parity” within a few years, even without subsidies. “Renewable energy has reached a tipping point,” Michael Drexler, who leads infrastructure and development investing at the WEF, said in a statement. “It is not only a commercially viable option, but an outright compelling investment opportunity with long-term, stable, inflation-protected returns.”

Those numbers are already translating into vast new acres of silicon and glass. In 2016, utilities added 9.5 gigawatts (GW) of photovoltaic capacity to the US grid, making solar the top fuel source for the first time in a calendar year, according to the US Energy Information Administration’s estimates. The US added about 125 solar panels every minute in 2016, about double the pace last year, reports the Solar Energy Industry Association.

The solar story is even more impressive after accounting for new distributed solar on homes and business (rather than just those built for utilities), which pushed the total installed capacity to 11.2 GW.

In 2016, solar-panel energy finally became cheaper than fossil fuels. Just wait for 2017.

Looks like solar needs no help.

The decision to open the mine was made last Aug before Trump was elected. Analysts emphasize that the new mine doesn't reflect a long-term revival in the coal industry as a whole, which continues to struggle. Even If Trump brings back coal, it's not going to bring back the jobs. Those jobs are gone, automation has seen to that. If the coal industry was revived, you would have is a highly automated dirty industry, supporting few jobs and creating a huge costly environmental cleanup in the future.
New coal mine touted by Trump opens in Pennsylvania

Take all the rules and regulations off of coal and it would be far cheaper

We are up to our eye balls in coal

View attachment 132405

They are making cubic zirconium as fast as they can you know...

in Wyoming, there's a company called Goldwing America, and it created a free training program for wind farm technicians. it's aiming the program at coal miners having trouble finding work.

i call them alt-jobs.

Low Costs of Solar Power & Wind Power Crush Coal, Crush Nuclear, & Beat Natural Gas

Solar and wind is now the same price or cheaper than new fossil fuel capacity in more than 30 countries, the WEF reported in December (pdf). As prices for solar and wind power continue their precipitous fall, two-thirds of all nations will reach the point known as “grid parity” within a few years, even without subsidies. “Renewable energy has reached a tipping point,” Michael Drexler, who leads infrastructure and development investing at the WEF, said in a statement. “It is not only a commercially viable option, but an outright compelling investment opportunity with long-term, stable, inflation-protected returns.”

Those numbers are already translating into vast new acres of silicon and glass. In 2016, utilities added 9.5 gigawatts (GW) of photovoltaic capacity to the US grid, making solar the top fuel source for the first time in a calendar year, according to the US Energy Information Administration’s estimates. The US added about 125 solar panels every minute in 2016, about double the pace last year, reports the Solar Energy Industry Association.

The solar story is even more impressive after accounting for new distributed solar on homes and business (rather than just those built for utilities), which pushed the total installed capacity to 11.2 GW.

In 2016, solar-panel energy finally became cheaper than fossil fuels. Just wait for 2017.

Nice link combining health care cost into the equation?

Yeah, Donald Trump. What the hell has that guy done anyway?

Obama in his first 100 hays gave LBGT crowds rights over straight people, gave abortionists greater inroads to profit from killing babies to harvest tissue from the dead, Donald Trump gives us more cheaper energy for keeping electricity costs down and puts Americans back to work with good paying jobs. Just who the hell does that guy think he is???!
OK, please post us a link to where there has been a decline in the price of electricity in the US.

There doesn't need to be a decline. Coal is one of the cheapest source of energy there is for generating electricity. Things like that and refusing to join in with the Paris Accord are helping keeping the cost of your electricity from going UP! That is keeping the cost of electricity DOWN, what I said; estimates from those evaluating the Paris accord feel that it could have lead to a doubling, even tripling of cost. Indeed, in Europe, their electricity costs are about double what we pay from what I've been told. Now that coal is being revitalized in the USA, it will both stimulate the economy, raise the value of the dollar, while helping keep energy prices down.

This particular rivalry pits the United States head-on against Europe. And, no question — at Davos this year, the United States was judged the clear winner.

It all comes down to shale gas and the energy revolution it has triggered in the United States. As a result of the rapid advance of shale technology, the United States now has an abundance of low-cost natural gas — at one-third the price of European gas. European industrial electricity prices are twice as high as those in some countries and are much higher than those in the United States.

US vs. Europe: Energy battle heats up

elec_prices_relative_to-pp__large-copy-6.png

how_much_does_elec_cost-08.png

Average electricity prices around the world: $/kWh | OVO Energy

The decision to open the mine was made last Aug before Trump was elected. Analysts emphasize that the new mine doesn't reflect a long-term revival in the coal industry as a whole, which continues to struggle. Even If Trump brings back coal, it's not going to bring back the jobs. Those jobs are gone, automation has seen to that. If the coal industry was revived, you would have is a highly automated dirty industry, supporting few jobs and creating a huge costly environmental cleanup in the future.
New coal mine touted by Trump opens in Pennsylvania

Did you even read the article?

i call them alt-jobs.

Solar has just became a scheme for power companies to get cheap power at the expense of individual homeowners.

Forum List

Back