Trump puts a lot of coal workers to work

A mine in PA just opened. Making America Great Again.

First New Coal Mine of Trump Era Opens in Pennsylvania

From the campaign trail to today, President Donald Trump has promised he would bring back coal and manufacturing jobs to the United States — and he’s been specifically referencing Pennsylvania.

Trump’s Economy Is Failing Exactly Where He Needs It to Succeed
Weakness in manufacturing in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan could doom the president’s re-election chances.

From the campaign trail to today, President Donald Trump has promised he would bring back coal and manufacturing jobs to the United States — and he’s been specifically referencing Pennsylvania.

Weakness in manufacturing in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan could doom the president’s re-election chances.

Dems had their chance in those states and blew it. This is why you guys hate the electoral college. You have to produce rather than merely making sure that over half the voters are fooled.

The largest coal-fired power plant in the western U.S., the 2.25 GW Navajo Generating Station in Arizona, shut down yesterday after nearly 50 years in operation, in the latest casualty in the coal industry

Another coal-fired power plant closes its doors - VanEck Vectors Coal ETF (NYSEARCA:KOL) | Seeking Alpha

Hillary happy somewhere?

Was gonna list the video of her boasting of it; but your Google buried it.

Have this capitulation vid instead I guess.

Forum List

Back