Trump Rages: "If Russia Interfered, Why Didn't Obama Stop Them?

The FBI had detected suspected Russian attempts to penetrate election systems in 21 states, and at least one senior White House official assumed that Moscow would try all 50, officials said. Some officials believed the attempts were meant to be detected to unnerve the Americans. The patchwork nature of the United States’ 3,000 or so voting jurisdictions would make it hard for Russia to swing the outcome, but Moscow could still sow chaos.

“Our primary interest in August, September and October was to prevent them from doing the max they could do,” said a senior administration official. “We made the judgment that we had ample time after the election, regardless of outcome, for punitive measures.”

Then, on Oct. 31, the administration delivered a final pre-election message via a secure channel to Moscow originally created to avert a nuclear exchange. The message noted that the United States had detected malicious activity, originating from servers in Russia, targeting U.S. election systems and warned that meddling would be regarded as unacceptable interference. Russia confirmed the next day that it had received the message but replied only after the election through the same channel, denying the accusation.

Suddenly, Obama faced a successor who had praised WikiLeaks and prodded Moscow to steal even more Clinton emails, while dismissing the idea that Russia was any more responsible for the election assault than “somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.”

“The White House was mortified and shocked,” said a former administration official. “From national security people there was a sense of immediate introspection, of, ‘Wow, did we mishandle this.’ ”

Trump is a complete tard. And his Chumps all jumped on the Tard Train.

Why didn't Obama prevent it in the first place? Was he asleep at the wheel?
Hey dumb fuck. STATES were attacked.

RED states.

Obama offered to help them, and they turned him down. They got hacked.

So start asking the red states about that.

Are you, like, slapping your hands over your eyes whenever details of the attacks are presented or something, willfully blind monkey?

You and the other dumb shits are all parroting the exact same thing. You say it the exact same way.

Thanks for proving what I said about all of you. "They will parrot what they are told to parrot, and will bleev what they are told to bleev."

Jesus Christ.

The state databases which were hacked are under state control, not federal control.

The Russians began methodically attacking the states. The federal government offered to help stop the attacks, and several of them refused the federal government's help.

The governors of Alabama, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire refused federal help to combat Russia's attacks.

Now watch.

Not one of these parrots will ask if the state governors were asleep at the wheel.

They have to run back to their masters for new manufactured bullshit to chow down on.

Why is Trump silent?

Why hasn't Trump so much as tweeted anything about the attacks?

Why is Trump colluding with the Russians in denying and covering up these attacks?

trump_tweet_putin_best_friend.jpg

RED states.

Are you, like, slapping your hands over your eyes whenever details of the attacks are presented or something, willfully blind monkey?

You and the other dumb shits are all parroting the exact same thing. You say it the exact same way.

Thanks for proving what I said about all of you. "They will parrot what they are told to parrot, and will bleev what they are told to bleev."

Jesus Christ.
what was hacked?

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Then you are admitting something happened? Most Republicans don't.

^^^ and the left deflects.
well i'd like to know what exactly they did.
No you don't. You don't want to know at all. You have been willfully blinding yourself to what the Russians did.

And so has Trump.

You are all Putin's useful idiots.

RED states.

Jesus Christ.
what was hacked?
See?

I just posted umpteen fucking posts about the attacks, and you are, "Duhhhhhh...what was hacked?"

Willfully blind.

You are terrified to know what happened, and so you blind yourself.

Stop being Putin's cock holster.

hu hum. Still no explanations for why Obama did nothing about it

-Geaux

Forum List

Back