Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

The fact is Trump should have been magnanimous in this situation. He was a fool to engage with this loser unappreciative father.

Yeah you mean like how he said he was worth $10 billion... and this week we found out he was worth like $2? So that's the excuse for his lies? If he lies on purpose it's not really a lie? Is that the excuse we are going to go with now?

the definition of hyperbole

You can try to label it all you want... you are excusing a liar, by saying it's ok because everyone knows he is a liar...

That's a new low. A lib calling accurate English usage of a word, "labeling".

The kids are home. Trump took real action and got them home.

Afterwards one of the fathers was a dick, and Trump snapped back.

You take him literally there, so that you have an excuse to not give him credit for his actions.

That is a lot worse behavior than some hyperbole.

Why do you keep on this track? Next you are going to give Trump some slack by saying his dog ate the Constitution...

Oh yeah, he doesn't have a dog, but that won't change anything.

:uhoh3:

Trump brought them home from chinese prison. YOu really think he wishes them to rot ten years in jail because one of the kids dads was a dick?

You are the one being unreasonable.

Try it. Try taking him seriously, not literally. See if the world makes more or less sense.

Do I? Trump is one of the most petulant man-childs there is. He holds grudges like you wouldn't believe. He's held a grudge against the NFL since the early 80's.

You can try to label it all you want... you are excusing a liar, by saying it's ok because everyone knows he is a liar...

That's a new low. A lib calling accurate English usage of a word, "labeling".

The kids are home. Trump took real action and got them home.

Afterwards one of the fathers was a dick, and Trump snapped back.

You take him literally there, so that you have an excuse to not give him credit for his actions.

That is a lot worse behavior than some hyperbole.

Why do you keep on this track? Next you are going to give Trump some slack by saying his dog ate the Constitution...

Oh yeah, he doesn't have a dog, but that won't change anything.

:uhoh3:

Trump brought them home from chinese prison. YOu really think he wishes them to rot ten years in jail because one of the kids dads was a dick?

You are the one being unreasonable.

Try it. Try taking him seriously, not literally. See if the world makes more or less sense.

Do I? Trump is one of the most petulant man-childs there is. He holds grudges like you wouldn't believe. He's held a grudge against the NFL since the early 80's.

Tomorrow, try it. For one day try to take him seriously but not literally.

Expecting gratitude for saving a man's son from years of jail time is being "an ass"?
Talking about it is.

Err, why would you claim that?
When you do something for someone, you don't turn around and say 'now you owe me gratitude'. People with good characters don't anyway.

The father made a public statement denying any credit to Trump, or gratitude.

THEN Trump responded to that.

That you had to misrepresent the actual events, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

Actually Trump tweeted about it first, three days ago..

View attachment 161323
There is plenty to criticize Trump about. Amount all those things, that tweet is of the most minor.

Actually, Trump is correct in his tweet; however, it would had been classier to let someone else say it.

This La Var guy is low class all the way it looks like. No wonder his son has no respect for the law and steals stuff he could easily afford. Too bad Trump got in the gutter and wrestled with this thug who has no respect for the law or our country's image.

President Trump could cure cancer and democrats would blame him for killing jobs in medicine.

Those two were made for each other! Talk about the battle of the halfwits
I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.
It would have been interesting to see how LaVar would have reacted had the Chinese chopped the hands off the thieves before they returned them home ---just to get him riled up and demonstrate what an ass he is...

If Trump ever springs me from a Chinese prison, I'll have 2 words for him: "THANK YOU!"

If you're going to do something "nice" for someone, the decent thing to do is expect nothing and carry on. If the person wants to express gratitude, fine. If not, so be it.

What is not right, and what used to be looked down on in society, is EXPECTING people to grovel in praise of you for doing a nice thing. It turns from something nice to some sort of perverse exchange; I do this for you, now you kiss my ring. Oh, and we're not going to agree on it beforehand; I'm just going to expect it from you after the fact.

A President does not announce that he negotiated your release and then publicly ask for your thanks.

That is what a KING does.

Nah, a King, especially one that knows he gets no support from your demographic, just lets you rot.

Those kids own their lives to Trump. And they knew enough to be greatful.

The Father is still making excuses for his son's behavior.

Totally missing his responsibility for being a bad father.

No. A king demands respect.

A President earns it. And if he doesn't get respect, he lets it roll off his back.

Lonzo Ball, the brother of the kid who shoplifted, is gonna be an NBA star (currently in his rookie season with the Lakers), but his career will be overshadowed by the idiocy of his dad Lavar!

LaVar Ball is such a failure as a father that not only did he raise thieving ass kids, he also had to rely on another man to bring one of them home after he was arrested abroad. He then had the audacity to diss the man who saved his degenerate kid. Zero moral values or integrity.

"LaVar Ball vs. Donald Trump is the epic clash of the intellectual titans America deserves." - Ben Shapiro

apparently LaVar Ball raised all his 3 kids to have earrings and crazy hair. more proof of his horrible parenting skills!

DPC3SufWAAA8Md9.jpg

LaVar Ball is such a failure as a father that not only did he raise thieving ass kids, he also had to rely on another man to bring one of them home after he was arrested abroad. He then had the audacity to diss the man who saved his degenerate kid. Zero moral values or integrity.

If he is a failure as a father, then I'd be more than happy to fail as big as him.

He has a son that was a high NBA draft pick and is a millionaire, another son who plays for UCLA and will be in the NBA, and another son who will be staring at UCLA, and will be in the NBA as well. So he's such a failure he's going to have 3 sons play for one of the most historic college basketball programs in the country, and play at the highest level of professional basketball, and all be millionaires.

Epic failure.

If he is a failure as a father, then I'd be more than happy to fail as big as him.

He has a son that was a high NBA draft pick and is a millionaire, another son who plays for UCLA and will be in the NBA, and another son who will be staring at UCLA, and will be in the NBA as well. So he's such a failure he's going to have 3 sons play for one of the most historic college basketball programs in the country, and play at the highest level of professional basketball, and all be millionaires.

Epic failure.

what the fuck does that have to do with him?

being talented has nothing to do with parenting. the Laker Lonzo Ball is nothing more than a showoff (which is why i like him) who cant make a shot. no discipline, just shows off with fancy passes. if anything, that proves the lack of parenting!

Epic failure.

what the fuck does that have to do with him?

being talented has nothing to do with parenting. the Laker Lonzo Ball is nothing more than a showoff (which is why i like him) who cant make a shot. no discipline, just shows off with fancy passes. if anything, that proves the lack of parenting!

I hate to tell you this, but you don't just get good at basketball... and you don't get into UCLA without having decent grades too.

Those two were made for each other! Talk about the battle of the halfwits
I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.
It would have been interesting to see how LaVar would have reacted had the Chinese chopped the hands off the thieves before they returned them home ---just to get him riled up and demonstrate what an ass he is...
Not really that interesting. He would blame Trump for not doing more to get China to free them.

Then ESPN would report Trump could have done more but he didn't want to cause he is RACIST.

As it is, they are not giving any credit to Trump for convincing the Chinese government to release them.

He is a RACIST and the left cannot afford to give credit to Trump or get off of the RACIST narrative.

Trump is still an asshole for not being magnanimous. He gives his enemies too many bullets.

Perfect time, and I mean a perfect time to allow that stupid TYPICAL black father to hang himself on his own petard.

Now, they have ammunition.

Talking about it is.

Err, why would you claim that?
When you do something for someone, you don't turn around and say 'now you owe me gratitude'. People with good characters don't anyway.

The father made a public statement denying any credit to Trump, or gratitude.

THEN Trump responded to that.

That you had to misrepresent the actual events, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

Actually Trump tweeted about it first, three days ago..

View attachment 161323
There is plenty to criticize Trump about. Amount all those things, that tweet is of the most minor.

Actually, Trump is correct in his tweet; however, it would had been classier to let someone else say it.
He is not presidential in his behavior. He is an embarrassment for America.

Forum List

Back