Trump rally 29th Pennsylvania

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump, being too afraid to attend the correspondent's dinner, will hold a raly in Harrisburg, PA at the PA Farm Show Complex.

The building where pigs are usually put on display.

How fitting.

upload_2017-4-22_18-2-3.jpeg

I have a song for the correspondent's and progressives who whine and think the President Of The United States has to attend something that they planned that he doesn't have to attend.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I've talked my brother and sister into attending the rally with me. Thanks for the info. :)

View attachment 122787

I have a song for the correspondent's and progressives who whine and think the President Of The United States has to attend something that they planned that he doesn't have to attend.

*****CHUCKLE*****

An event Presidents have always attended in the past.

I have news for your orange buddy, if he does not want the press writing bad things about him, quit doing bad things.

upload_2017-4-22_20-16-16.jpeg

Your Fake News services are going to write that way whether he attends or not.

Maybe Rachel Madcow should learn to cross her eyes so she can be more... attractive to her progressive lemming followers.

*****CHUCKLE*****

And yet the sun will still rise the next day. While the media elites might consider this an important event the vast majority of Americans could not care less about it.
The crybaby is afraid of the press. That's rather funny.

The otrher joke on Agent Orange is that he is talking at the location & center of PA Farming.

Trump fucked agriculture out of billions & billions of dollars by pulling out the TPP.

Speaking in a building about farming in PA, maybe El Dumpster will explain why he wants to slash the many programs that helps farming?

And yet the sun will still rise the next day. While the media elites might consider this an important event the vast majority of Americans could not care less about it.

Why do conservatives on this message board (italics cause they ain't conservative nor are they members of the Conservative Party***) always claim that know what the majority ("vast majority") of Americans think? It is the arrogance of the ignorant and never offered with evidence (and they reject evidence which conflicts with their opinions as fake).

*** Constitution Party (United States) - Wikipedia

In fact those who claim to be conservative are really members of the idiot fringe, based on their hypocrisy on the issues, lack of sagacious thought and foolish posts - many irrelevant to the issue at hand, and limited to an ad hominem (i.e. a short phrase, a single sentence or an emoji or other symbol).

Why do they feel the need to defend Trump? Is it voter remorse, something they cannot admit even to themselves? Has their unconscious understood they were fooled when they voted for a demagogue, a charlatan and a narcissistic megalomaniac unfit to hold the office of POTUS? Does this create angst which comes out in their writing as anger?

The conservative idiot fringe is in need of psychological counseling and likely psychiatric medication.

Forum List

Back