Trump Rally In Warren Michigan Tomorrow Night

No kidding?
Which "God"? You do know, there are like a couple thousand of 'em.
And what's the nature of this 'protection'?
Protected from VD?
From rape and sexual offense crimes?
From accountability?
From demonstrating responsible leadership?

Linking "God".....any 'God'.....with DTrump is sorta out there in the land of Whackjobs & Nutbars. IMHO

(No offense intended, Calypso J.)
But he has not by political power made a mockery of those who have a faith in God. Unlike the Progressives who have infected the Churches with their ideologies and have punished those who have not followed their dictums. And some Churches have sold out for profit.

No kidding?
Which "God"? You do know, there are like a couple thousand of 'em.
And what's the nature of this 'protection'?
Protected from VD?
From rape and sexual offense crimes?
From accountability?
From demonstrating responsible leadership?

Linking "God".....any 'God'.....with DTrump is sorta out there in the land of Whackjobs & Nutbars. IMHO

(No offense intended, Calypso J.)
LOLOL oh NO OFFENSE TAKEN!!! LOLOL
But he is. He and his family...protected by God. And one evidence i'll post right now. His decisions were wise, good and right and beneficial to Americans, Mr. Trump's people as the bible says....not like with this current 'president'.

Biden is not as nearly entertaining as St Trumpy.
you know that's not true. As scripture says, your eyes have been shut by the god of this world. You couldn't discern good from evil if your own life depended on it at this time. I pray that changes for you. I've prayed for leftist for the past 6 years. Some have come around, many haven't. These will be the folk who will bow before the antichrist when he comes.

For all the stuff the democrats are doing, but if you don't know already then there's no use in trying to explain it all to you.

^^^

images

LOL!!!! no 'link' needed - i've seen him in action for 40+ years. LOL!!!!!
no you haven't. The left media loved him for years when he was or they thought he was a democrat. you know no such thing. You should take a look at the biden crime family, the pelosis, the kennedys, the schumers, barney frank, the clintons, obamas. SO MUCH to choose from and all you can think of is President Trump.

no you haven't. The left media loved him for years when he was or they thought he was a democrat. you know no such thing. You should take a look at the biden crime family, the pelosis, the kennedys, the schumers, barney frank, the clintons, obamas. SO MUCH to choose from and all you can think of is President Trump.
Your link showing that is missing.

They absolutely adore this man-child. A flamboyant, needy, metrosexual New York City billionaire.

And the TDS continues to flow from the Trumpsters.
you stold manchild from the description of Obama. Find your own insults can ya?

At a 'Biden Rally' Most of the crowd is made up of media....who don't wanna be there either. 30 media types, 15 attendees. LOL
Trump Devotion Syndrome.

trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....trumpismyGod....

Who has TDS ^^^^^^^^^
i'm continually amazed at the total lack of awareness of your own party's sins.
You realize many members of team trump have been convicted and sent to jail.
SO MUCH to choose from and all you can think of is President Trump.
Yet here it is again, ANOTHER TDS trump thread started by a RWI.
Kkkult gonna cult.

Forum List

Back