Trump Rally LIVE in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

Pure regurgitated drivel
Please refer to post #5 in this thread. Thank you VERY much.
More of your usual nothing.
Post after post shows how butthurt your sorry ass is. Why don't you show up at the rally and show them all how tough you are?
Why the fuck would I want to waste my time associating with a bunch of gullible morons.
So you can show them all how tough you are. Or, show then how easy it is for you to get your teeth knocked out.

Pure regurgitated drivel
Post after post shows how butthurt your sorry ass is. Why don't you show up at the rally and show them all how tough you are?
Why the fuck would I want to waste my time associating with a bunch of gullible morons.
So you can show them all how tough you are. Or, show then how easy it is for you to get your teeth knocked out.
Send me your phone number punk, and if you are close enough by, I will give you the opportunity.

Send me your phone number punk, and if you are close enough by, I will give you the opportunity.
Calm down, snowflake. You and I both know you’d get your ass kicked.

If you say so, internet bad ass.

If you say so, internet bad ass.
I’m not the one calling people out, snowflake.

However... I am called when people become combative at work.

serveimage

While we wait for Trump, let’s chat about why many liberals are now embracing Trump.
I already shared one vid of the guy who started the walkaway movement... let’s now hear from another lib who woke up .....

Skip to the 2:49 mark.

The exodus we’re now seeing from democrats speaks volumes for the success of Trump. :)

Forum List

Back