Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the radio Dan Bongino's main tag line is something like "Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas; liberals think conservatives are evil people." He argues that's what makes conservatives better. Then he goes on for hours every single day explaining to his audience how liberals are evil people. Totally alternate reality these people live in.
Another cycle of their radio shows is "liberals want you to fear"....then the entire show is "FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!"

On the radio Dan Bongino's main tag line is something like "Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas; liberals think conservatives are evil people." He argues that's what makes conservatives better. Then he goes on for hours every single day explaining to his audience how liberals are evil people. Totally alternate reality these people live in.
I could be wrong on this, but I don't think we're looking closely enough at this yet. There's still a lot of mocking and joking and dismissing. And I don't look at this as a function of intelligence. This is something else. The world has seen a group pathology like this before, and it didn't end well. We need to take this more seriously, and pay attention.

Another cycle of their radio shows is "liberals want you to fear"....then the entire show is "FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!"
And then there's "Liberals are evil because they use the following tactics to indoctrinate people," immediately followed by the pundit using every one of those tactics to indoctrinate his/her listener's.

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think we're looking closely enough at this yet. There's still a lot of mocking and joking and dismissing. And I don't look at this as a function of intelligence. This is something else. The world has seen a group pathology like this before, and it didn't end well. We need to take this more seriously, and pay attention.
Bigot and drama queen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing we can do about it. If the oligarchy decides it's a problem, they'll reign it in.

Unless they can have christian sharia, they want to play victim.
Well, the paranoia created by the constant misinformation is real. They're acting on it. Aggressively.

I don't even look at this as the rank & file's fault (although they are responsible for their actions). It's the people who are cultivating the rage and paranoia for their own gain who need to be focused on.

Nothing we can do about it. If the oligarchy decides it's a problem, they'll reign it in.
Well, that's another issue. I'm not so sure that they can control this any more. Look at the way Trump himself was booed when he said positive things about the vaccine. They are completely emotionally invested in the Big Lie. I'm not convinced that a complete about-face by the voices they trust would change that.

Well, the paranoia created by the constant misinformation is real. They're acting on it. Aggressively.

I don't even look at this as the rank & file's fault (although they are responsible for their actions). It's the people who are cultivating the rage and paranoia for their own gain who need to be focused on.

Stay put.
We're actually still focused on you and your ilk.

The trump cult.

I'm hoping he bring out the Kool-Aide ( no poison though) and asks everyone to trust him, and just take a drink.

We all know you RW freaks will follow dear leaders commands.
Sheep.

I'm not saying there is poison in the drink, I just wonder if the cult would trust and follow.
Do you have any legit points countering the robust economy and national security enhancement of trump policy?

Do you have any legit points countering the robust economy and national security enhancement of trump policy?
I wouldn't call a 2.4% GDP, with an extended manufacturing recession, a $1.5T injection into short term credit markets by the NY Fed, bond yields crashed by 60% and an exploded debt a "robust economy". I know you do in your universe.

I'm surely not trying to convince you of anything.

Bigot and drama queen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You have your fainting couch close by?
1633818677880.png

:itsok: As we can see.....many CRCs (con-servative republican christians) aren't really happy unless they can play the martyr.
Your party and Progressives live on victim hood. Pure projection. Christians are actually being harassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back