Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
TODAY'S RATIONALIZATION: In other words: no democrat on the horizon has any possibility of being such a striking leader and dynamic stand-out from the otherwise mire of hopeless candidates so as to inspire as much national pride, enthusiasm, hope and confidence especially as needed in tough times, so we need to gaslight everyone then by saying these are never the qualities of any "serious" candidate we would lower ourselves down to! :laughing0301:

View attachment 638237
I find it abhorrent that anyone could have been inspired by such a con artist as trump. The constant lies, the deceitful acts, the misguided leadership. I actually feel sorry for the creep. He lives in his own little world and actually believes he's a good and useful human being. Biden inspires me, the selfless years of public service and dedication, the ability to compromise and get things done. No bulling needed or required. Not holding grudges and trying to get even. Really looking out for all the people and the well-being of the nation, not just the rich. These are qualities that should be respected and required to be president. No narcissist psychopaths ever need to apply again, that excludes trump for good.

Biden inspires me, the selfless years of public service and dedication, the ability to compromise and get things done. No bulling needed or required. Not holding grudges and trying to get even. Really looking out for all the people and the well-being of the nation, not just the rich.

ARE YOU FOR REAL? C'mon, you gotta be pulling my leg. This is a gag, right? Biden was just caught the other day having last year made and not reported to the IRS more money

than he makes now as POTUS in TEN FUCKING YEARS and no one knows where all the money came from, AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO STAND THERE TRYING TO TELL ME THIS DUDE IS SELFLESS, DEDICATED, AND LOOKING OUT FOR ME???!!!
:1peleas:

ARE YOU FOR REAL? C'mon, you gotta be pulling my leg. This is a gag, right? Biden was just caught the other day having last year made and not reported to the IRS more money

than he makes now as POTUS in TEN FUCKING YEARS and no one knows where all the money came from, AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO STAND THERE TRYING TO TELL ME THIS DUDE IS SELFLESS, DEDICATED, AND LOOKING OUT FOR ME???!!!
Tone it down, psychopath. Your triggering is starting to effect innocent forums like The Garage.

You are totally idiot if you think trump cares one iota about you. He is and always will be a total loser because the only thinks of himself.

You are totally idiot if you think trump cares one iota about you. He is and always will be a total loser because the only thinks of himself.
Trump lost money while in office. Who cares about you in this administration?

That wasn't just a riot, that was an atrocity, a disgrace to the nation, our own people defiling the Capitol Building. That is hallowed ground whether you know it or not. All because of creep like trump couldn't accept his defeat. There was absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing. Both Republican and Democratic electors said so and after numerous, far too many investigations and recounts it was proven so. What a total slime ball, a couple of weeks ago on the news program he screwed up and you said " when I lost " inadvertently admitting that he's lied all this time.
That was a riot likely spawned by democrat left wing operatives.
The real defiling is the BLM cross-burning that still burns on a street of the US capital city, courtesy of the New Klux Klan’s (BLM) DC chapter’s grand witch, Muriel bowser.

May be, but at least I can fucking write a sentence at the grade school level in plain English.
I have crippling arthritis in my fingers I use a voice machine to print out the words, it's not always totally accurate, but you got the point, that's all that counts. I have three degrees. You are obviously a moron that lecture insult people whenever the opportunity shows yourself in order to make yourself feel better. I hope that keeps working for you. Try to have a good night, I plan on it.

THread is from a YEAR ago. Still getting bumped occasionally and there is already too much off topic and personal shit goin' on. It needed to be CLOSED a year ago. And it's laid to rest finally now.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back