Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their world revolves around him.

The only thing that revolves around Biddum are flies and the smell of day-old dried shit.

i-hate-flies-smiley-emoticon.gif

Biden sets first-year record with 6.6 million jobs added​

Employers added a record 6.6 million jobs during Joe Biden's first 12 months in office, by far the strongest record of any president's first year in office.
The unexpected strength of the January jobs report — along with some revisions in readings for November and December — pushed Biden over the 6 million mark.

I wouldn't call a 2.4% GDP, with an extended manufacturing recession, a $1.5T injection into short term credit markets by the NY Fed, bond yields crashed by 60% and an exploded debt a "robust economy". I know you do in your universe.

I'm surely not trying to convince you of anything.

We have a couple of years to enjoy it.

Remember, there's a decent chance that the Republicans in the swing states will be set up to simply refuse to certify votes they don't like in the future. And that's after they've put their thumb on the scale with redistricting and control of election boards.

They saw what was coming and did something about it. They made a vulgar mockery of the American presidency, now they're making a vulgar mockery of our electoral system. And they claim to love the country. That's the behavior of zealots. Jihadis.
What a bunch of bullshit that is. The Democrats made sure this election was wide open for fraud. Not one of the swing states elections had any integrity. The things that prove it you dismiss because they have not been acted on by a corrupt fake administration and by complicity in every area of government.

Your side has all the power but no believes a thing they say. Sucks for you Commie.

Biden sets first-year record with 6.6 million jobs added
Employers added a record 6.6 million jobs during Joe Biden's first 12 months in office, by far the strongest record of any president's first year in office.
The unexpected strength of the January jobs report — along with some revisions in readings for November and December — pushed Biden over the 6 million mark.
:mm:

January Jobs report: ADP says payrolls down 300k, expectation was +200k…Biden admin blames OmicromN

Biden claimed he would beat the virus. He has had a year.

These jobs numbers are his, not Omicrons.

January Jobs report: ADP says payrolls down 300k, expectation was +200k…Biden admin blames OmicromN

Biden claimed he would beat the virus. He has had a year.

These jobs numbers are his, not Omicrons.

You Lie!

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 467,000 in January 2022

Look at dudmuck avatar, he is still stuck in the Collusion fantasy that never happened. He is unhinged from reality and full of hate.

Fantasy and self-deception are the womb of the left. Like a fertilized egg, they find a vacant spot to attach to the lining of stupidity then LATCH ON for life to start feeding off something else for their life support.

Fantasy and self-deception are the womb of the left. Like a fertilized egg, they find a vacant spot to attach to the lining of stupidity then LATCH ON for life to start feeding off something else for their life support.

Thats a great post. I might have to steal it and use it. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back