Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump could remind them of this.
1633819132973.png

After the election I saw somebody argue on here that Democrats not worshiping Biden by wearing clothes with his name and face on them, flying flags with his words and face on them, and generally making loyalty to him their entire identity was proof that he did not win the election.
3gsdpr.jpg

Dear AceRothstein, AFrench2, Agit8r, Aldo Raine, alpine, Anomalism, anynameyouwish, @Asclepias,
@Astrostar, @Augustine_, Ben Thomson, BertramN, Biff_Poindexter, Billy000, Billyboom, Bobob,
bodecea, bravoactual, Bruce Daniels, BULLDOG, candycorn, Chillicothe, Christ_on_a_croissant,
citygator, Clipper, cnm, colfax_m, Colin norris, Crepitus, C_Clayton_Jones, @Dadoalex, Dana7360,
danielpalos, Daryl Hunt, Dayton3, Dekster, ding, Disir, Dr Grump, Dragonlady, DrLove, Dusty,
edthecynic, ElmerMudd, Erinwltr, excalibur, Faun, @FBI_INFORMER, Fort Fun Indiana, francoHFW,
Funwithfacts, @GLASNOST, G.T., HappyJoy, Hidden, horselightning, Issa, jillian, JimH52, JoeB131,
john doe 101, Johnlaw, konradv, L.K.Eder, Lakhota, Lesh, LittleNipper, LoneLaugher, Mac1958,
MadDog, mamooth, MarcATL, Markle, meaner gene, Moonglow, NewsVine_Mariyam, occupied,
odanny, okfine, Old Rocks, Oz and the Orchestra, Penelope, playtime, Richard-H, rightwinger,
Rye Catcher, schmidlap, sealybobo, Seawytch, Skylar, Slade3200, strollingbones, Sunsettommy,
surada, Synthaholic, Tax Man, TheGreenHornet, themirrorthief, TheProgressivePatriot, tigerred59,
Tom Paine 1949, Tommy Tainant, Trump Trumper, TrumpSucks, Tumblin Tumbleweed, vaccinated, Vrenn,
White 6, Winco, XponentialChaos, and zaangalewa:

Watch closely tonight, you boneheads. You might think you're sittin' pretty now. But tonight you're going to see why you're not only going to lose your collective asses in the mid-term elections, but in 2024.

To that, I will add all apologies if I accidentally posted the name of a Trump-supporter above. And Fuck Joe Biden.

WATCH: Massive Crowd of THOUSANDS Turns Out in Iowa for Trump Rally

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back