Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe couldn't fuck anybody with Michelle Obama's dick and Kamala Harris pushing on it. :laughing0301:

You have me confused on that one lol, but who would actually want to fuck him anyways? The guy's over a hundred and eighty years old, he can't possibly have that much energy. Well, he's probably literally sleeping with the Chinese government.

You have me confused on that one lol, but who would actually want to fuck him anyways? The guy's over a hundred and eighty years old, he can't possibly have that much energy. Well, he's probably literally sleeping with the Chinese government.

This should explain it. :laughing0301:

shenis-please-refer-to-michelle-obamas-penis-by-its-proper-34586889.png

Btw, I know I shouldn't be talking like this because I'm a Christian,.. but saying fuck Joe Biden (not I want to fuck Joe Biden) is basically as American as you can get. I shouldn't be telling dirty jokes though. XD

How long before he has his hand out looking for cash.

He's not there for that. He generally donates anything he gets from these rallies to the candidates he's rallying for, or to the party.

There is no "legal action" in this universe that's going to stop Donald J. Trump from either beating, or causing Fuck Joe Biden to lose his ass in 2020 and 2024. Are you people so stupid that you think Fuck Joe Biden and his Sesame Street administration are suddenly going to start pulling rabbits out of their collective asses? Not gonna happen. They, the Democrat Party, and you idiots who support them are on a downhill slide to oblivion, and you're too stupid and incompetent to change that.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Y-A-W-N.
You battle off and go give your savior a handy. :)

Again, just a matter of time.

The adoration is incredible. Their world revolves around him.

And then they scream when we bring this guy up. TDS! TDS!

TDS, indeed. They are completely conned. Consumed. Lost.
And what does your world revolve around besides Hispanic Honey Pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back