Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there will be more people at this rally than voted for the retard-in-chief.
Yes, there will be a lot of MAGA tards drooling over & jizzing themselves as they sit there transfixed over the orange god.

Stay tuned for another episode of Stupid Human MAGA Tard Trump Fails.

I still find it hilarious that the supposed "real" president never has any rallies and democraps still can't give me a legit answer of why they still support him or supported him in the first place. They're just about as crazy as their leader.

I still find it hilarious that the supposed "real" president never has any rallies and democraps still can't give me a legit answer of why they still support him or supported him in the first place. They're just about as crazy as their leader.
Who's footing the bill for all these Trump hate ralles? Cuz, he sure as hell isn't.

I think I know. It's the suckers who are responding to all those fundraising emails that Trump is sending out begging for cash. I've gotten a few of them myself over the past week or so until I blocked that dirty bastard.

I think I know. It's the suckers who are responding to all those fundraising emails that Trump is sending out begging for cash. I've gotten a few of them myself over the past week or so until I blocked that dirty bastard.

So, why do you support Biden then? I can bet you all the money being put into these rallies that you won't be able to answer me. Btw, if you look at the crowd you can tell that there isn't any hate here,.. except for people like Biden who hate America.

Even when he was campaigning, FJB only drew a sparse handful of supporters. They only supported him because he wasn't Donald J. Trump, not based on his accomplishments or abilities.

Just a matter of time before what? Before Fuck Joe Biden and his handlers actually come up with some kind of a plan? :laughing0301:
Before Trump is staring at the wrong end of a criminal investigation into his little escape of trying to overturn a free and fair election.

And Biden's got a plan. And he's had his screw ups. But, we don't judge leaders by how they lead in good times. Your savior wasn't tested until
his fourth year..and then proceeded to throw up all over his shoes.

Again. Long way to go. We're only in the second inning (in baseball parlance).

So, why do you support Biden then? I can bet you all the money being put into these rallies that you won't be able to answer me.

Even when he was campaigning, FJB only drew a sparse handful of supporters. They only supported him because he wasn't Donald J. Trump, not based on his accomplishments or abilities.
And? Let me guess....you believe that only those who show up at rallies vote. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So, why do you support Biden then? I can bet you all the money being put into these rallies that you won't be able to answer me. Btw, if you look at the crowd you can tell that there isn't any hate here,.. except for people like Biden who hate America.
What does me supporting Biden have to do with Trump sending out emails begging for cash right before his rally?

The true president has finally arrived!! :D
1633826849369.png

No, you have nothing. Not even a credible response to my question. Ask your orange god. You obviously can't think for yourself.

Because all you do is sprout a bunch of lies and nonsense. Alright, I answered your question now answer mine,.. why do you love Biden?

Because all you do is sprout a bunch of lies and nonsense. Alright, I answered your question now answer mine,.. why do you love Biden?
I don't "love" Biden. But I do support the majority of his policies.

And going forward spare me again your juvenille reference to "love" for Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back