Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the radio Dan Bongino's main tag line is something like "Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas; liberals think conservatives are evil people." He argues that's what makes conservatives better. Then he goes on for hours every single day explaining to his audience how liberals are evil people. Totally alternate reality these people live in.
Oh, you listen to him. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

He is kind of a macho guy. Some kind of attraction?

Last edited:
It must infuriate the media that this President STILL draws massive crowds.

LOLOLOLOL
1633830751783.png
<<<<this is the President. You must be referring to the fat former guy.

He can bellow about it all he wants. Biden is the president. End of story.

People like you still smouldering about the fraud need a reality check. Trump will play you all for fools which you are and stoke the fire again and you'll all fall for it again.
The fraud is as false as his wife's tits.
Biden is the Pretender In Chief, the Potato In Chief, His Fraudulency.

You have me confused on that one lol, but who would actually want to fuck him anyways? The guy's over a hundred and eighty years old, he can't possibly have that much energy. Well, he's probably literally sleeping with the Chinese government.
EWWWWWWWWWWWW. His ancient breath probably smells like what comes out of the back end of my dog.

OMG, I can't believe that actually came out of someone's mouth, after knowing how Traitor Joe had private shower time with HIS daughter!

I have that person on ignore, but in order to see what you were replying to I saw that mask and vaccine mandate thing and I just have to ask,.. how is that making America great? It seems to be making America a communist country to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back