Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I can't believe that actually came out of someone's mouth, after knowing how Traitor Joe had private shower time with HIS daughter!
1633831200245.png
1633831216342.png
1633831232063.png
1633831252535.png

I see you still, after over a year, haven't figured out that the masks are to protect others.....not the one wearing them. But then again, righties are never about con-sidering others.
Hell no, I admit I don't give a fuck about anyone who is stupid enough to have bought the Covid bullshit.

Are you current on all your shots?

Oh, okay. I get it. Because you have pictures of Trump with his daughter, I guess it means that you think we'll all be distracted away from thinking about Pedo Joe and his little piglet of a daughter playing hide the knockwurst in the shower. I get it now.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I need brain bleach now. I'll never sleep with an inkling of a picture in my head of Sleazy Old Joe fucking his daughter. The only thing I'd ever want to see Pedo Joe fucking is a wood chipper.

Last edited:
bodecea said:
I see you still, after over a year, haven't figured out that the masks are to protect others.....not the one wearing them. But then again, righties are never about con-sidering others.

BUT they DON"T. FOLLOW the science.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back