Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then, won't you be happy when all the Deplorables start dropping like flies in a couple of weeks?

BTW, have you had all your shots? Make sure you take all the "boosters" when they come out. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

happy? neh .... not really - but not surprised. yep - i AM glad i got my shots & will be getting a booster atthe end of the month, because, like all critical thinking bipeds - believing science based fact over a tribble headed mango hued carnival barker is what we do.

But, the country needs to take it seriously. They are.

Their emotions couldn't be higher. They're terrified.

i predict donny will either have stroked out b4 2024, or will be in prison, or more than likely- will come up with some reason as to why he took their cash, but didn't deliver... yet again. & they will swallow it all.

i predict donny will either have stroked out b4 2024, or will be in prison, or more than likely- will come up with some reason as to why he took their cash, but didn't deliver... yet again. & they will swallow it all.
I'll believe that when I see it. His enablers are everywhere. They'll protect him far beyond any laws.

happy? neh .... not really - but not surprised. yep - i AM glad i got my shots & will be getting a booster atthe end of the month, because, like all critical thinking bipeds - believing science based fact over a tribble headed mango hued carnival barker is what we do.
Whatever you're doing for a living, you missed your calling. You should be writing romantic fiction.

Watch closely tonight, you boneheads. You might think you're sittin' pretty now. But tonight you're going to see why you're not only going to lose your collective asses in the mid-term elections, but in 2024.

To that, I will add all apologies if I accidentally posted the name of a Trump-supporter above. And Fuck Joe Biden.

WATCH: Massive Crowd of THOUSANDS Turns Out in Iowa for Trump Rally

Did they take the vid down because the rally was a bust or because the vid violated TOS?

Oh, I found it on MSN. Wooden reading from the teleprompters, side to side like a side show clown...

H3561-L82799396.jpg

The only time he comes alive is when moaning that he lost.

Oh, I found it on MSN. Wooden reading from the teleprompters, side to side like a side show clown...

H3561-L82799396.jpg

The only time he comes alive is when moaning that he lost.

Say what you want about Trump, at least he has the stamina to stay up past 9 pm and give a two hour speech in front of 20,000 people.

Have you ever seen Mr. Potato Head in public after 5 PM? Ever?

Nope. He's off to dreamland, dreaming about little pre-pubescent girl's panties and ice cream.

The adoration is incredible. Their world revolves around him.

And then they scream when we bring this guy up. TDS! TDS!

TDS, indeed. They are completely conned. Consumed. Lost.
These people who are suffering from TDS are actually suffering from chemicals poisoning like mercury, lead and or other so-called chemicals.

But this woman in this video looks like she is suffering from mercury poisoning from being over-vaccinated. It is because she don't blink and uses less eye movement as if she is in a trance. And she overreacted emotionally that she don't have any control of.

Say what you want about Trump, at least he has the stamina to stay up past 9 pm and give a two hour speech in front of 20,000 people.

snorting adderall will do that.

Have you ever seen Mr. Potato Head in public after 5 PM? Ever?

who?

Nope. He's off to dreamland, dreaming about little pre-pubescent girl's panties and ice cream.

donny is still fantasizing about ivanka - which has way more truth to that than biden ever could.

I doubt that.....since they have the "time" to follow him around from rally to rally like groupies.
How cute, quaint and charming that you actually believe that President Trump has to have a bunch of people follow him around in order to have record crowds at every venue. I mean, just cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back