Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
How cute, quaint and charming that you actually believe that President Trump has to have a bunch of people follow him around in order to have record crowds at every venue. I mean, just cute.

I'll believe that when I see it. His enablers are everywhere. They'll protect him far beyond any laws.
And yet we could be paying 2 dollars a gallon for gasoline. With little inflation in everything we spend on everything else....

I don't have time to read this article. I'm sure you know exactly how many people they're claiming are involved, so enlighten us.

Wow. Deep intellect here folks. How long did it take you to think up that particular bon mot?

Instead of trying to put shit on me and deflect, focus on what I said and prove it wrong.
I know you can't and therein lies your problem.

You all tried this rally numbers crap last time and pranced around like two dicked dogs expecting victory. Joe had virtually no one at his and he flogged the arse of trump.
Any person with half a brain would re assess by what they judge popularity.
Rally numbers purely confirms the number if idiots who support another idiot. Like you.

Instead of trying to put shit on me and deflect, focus on what I said and prove it wrong.
I know you can't and therein lies your problem.

You all tried this rally numbers crap last time and pranced around like two dicked dogs expecting victory. Joe had virtually no one at his and he flogged the arse of trump.
Any person with half a brain would re assess by what they judge popularity.
Rally numbers purely confirms the number if idiots who support another idiot. Like you.
Wow! Let up on the pearls a bit, Myrtle, or you'll pop a vein.

Not me son. I'm in my element tearing dickheads apart. If you have nothing but ridicule for me, shut your ignorant mouth.
You know nothing.
Okay champ. You win. Bye.

(Somebody just can't handle not being taken seriously.)

Last edited:
Trump could remind them of this.
View attachment 549717
Trump Exploded US Trade Deficit!!!
fredgraph.png

You think we could? Which everything going up because of shipping issues at the end (hopefully) of the pandemic?

Progs cause all of this to win the election. What we see with the virus and the riots is pure stupidity. The globalists have complete control. They only need the peasants to give up. In the Western World only those with guns stop the completion of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back