Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don't hang waiting, you won't make it. I voted for Biden which is enough to show that I support him.

Although you won't tell me why. Me on the other hand I could tell you PLENTY of reasons why I support Trump. The most important one being that he helped keep illegals out of this country. You Bidden supporters on the other hand are a complete joke. All I get out of you idiots is that you support the guy, but the truth is that you're all a bunch of sheep and are just following him for no other reason except that's what a lot of other people are doing.

Biden understands the law and respects the rule of law – Trump doesn’t.

Biden understands the political process and respects our democratic institutions – Trump doesn’t.

Biden understands and respects the Constitution and its case law – Trump doesn’t.

Biden understands foreign policy and the importance of our allies and America’s role to promote democracy – Trump doesn’t.

Biden is knowledgeable of American history and its role in determining policy – Trump isn't.

Biden defends the right to privacy, the right to vote, the due process rights of immigrants, and the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans – Trump doesn’t.

Biden has the courage to end Bush’s failed, illegal war in Afghanistan – Trump doesn’t.

Trump’s was a ‘presidency’ of failure and incompetence, ignorance and arrogance, dishonesty and corruption; of a ‘president’ comprehensively wrong on the issues and comprehensively unfit to hold any public office.

Twice impeached and having twice failed to win the popular vote, Trump was voted out of office the consequence of his corruption and incompetence consistent with the will of the American people.

I'm not really sure why you think Biden understands all of this,.. he doesn't even understand how to wipe himself.

Although you won't tell me why. Me on the other hand I could tell you PLENTY of reasons why I support Trump. The most important one being that he helped keep illegals out of this country. You Bidden supporters on the other hand are a complete joke. All I get out of you idiots is that you support the guy, but the truth is that you're all a bunch of sheep and are just following him for no other reason except that's what a lot of other people are doing.

I'm not really sure why you think Biden understands all of this,.. he doesn't even understand how to wipe himself.
1633884131281.png

I can tell you why you support trump. Because you are filth.

Have you the definition of "communist" yet?

I've asked the many times to define it, and they never can.

They're like modern-day Archie Bunkers, just spitting the word out, out of context, like an epithet.

Commie! Commie!
It's like the 1950's all over again. Which is their base years for when they think America was great. So it makes sense in that regard.

see it? everyday!

HOW DARE YOU vote for Trump.

HOW DARE YOU not take the Vaxx.

HOW DARE YOU NOT LOVE Biden.

HOW DARE YOU WANT free speech.

HOW DARE YOU WANT Law and Order.

HOW Dare you Want JUSTICE.

HOW DARE you not embrace PERVERSION.

HOW DARE YOU NOT OBEY government.

HOW DARE YOU WANTING Secure borders.

see it? everyday!

HOW DARE YOU vote for Trump.

HOW DARE YOU not take the Vaxx.

HOW DARE YOU NOT LOVE Biden.

HOW DARE YOU WANT free speech.

HOW DARE YOU WANT Law and Order.

HOW Dare you Want JUSTICE.

HOW DARE you not embrace PERVERSION.

HOW DARE YOU NOT OBEY government.

HOW DARE YOU WANTING Secure borders.
Interesting.....are you making those assertions to your inner self? Because no one else is saying those things.

Just a question here. What's happening on October 15? All world gov'ts are mandating either vaxx requirements or firings on October 15th. How did they ALL come up with THAT. ONE. DATE??

bodecea said:
Interesting.....are you making those assertions to your inner self? Because no one else is saying those things.

the only part of it you don't say is the 'HOW DARE YOU'. Look, You all think you're in the catbird seat....why do you have to lie about it.

Just a question here. What's happening on October 15? All world gov'ts are mandating either vaxx requirements or firings on October 15th. How did they ALL come up with THAT. ONE. DATE??
Interesting. I'd like to know.

All of y'all with kids in school, be prepared to carpool or taxi your kids to school. I have three school bus drivers in my family, none of whom are taking the injections. And their straw polls have indicated that 50 or 60% of their coworkers are refusing as well. In districts -- MANY districts -- that are already strapped for bus drivers, this means they will be frantic to get kids to school.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm................ this could be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back