Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little more from the rally.

But the left would tell you “Oh, wait a minute. Audits undermine your confidence in the election.” Seriously? No, what undermines is the fact that we have hundreds of thousands of fictitious voters in the system. We have ballots and nobody knows where they came from. So with all the evidence, I think the Lord’s got a message here with this whole audit thing, don’t you? With all the evidence of incompetence and criminality, that’s been presented to the Arizona Senate, to Congress and now to the Arizona Attorney General, the Maricopa County 2020 election, cannot be allowed to stand. It must be decertified. And set aside. There’s more. I love it when I say that. But wait there’s more. If you’ll go to votefinchem.com, there’s a button at the top that calls for an audit of Pima County. That is the second most populous county in the state of Arizona, where we had a whistleblower who sent an email not just to the DOJ but to every single legislator saying, there’s 34,000 or 35,000 fictitious voters, and they’ve been inserted in system, and we’re going to never find them. Well, we believe we found them.

Before you attack the source remember they are quoting this guy. Guess you will have to attack him. Wait in line.

ohpleasejustquit said:
re: kids can't get to school. Hmmmmmmmmmmm................ this could be a good thing.

yes it could. More parents should be pulling kids out of these gov't propaganda schools and educating them at home. Might just be a boom in the number of homeschooled and private schooled. Gov't will not like that...so expect some backlash.

Votes are being, and were, manipulated. Not me. These are facts you refuse to accept. Reality awaits. The election in AZ. was stolen and needs to be decertified.
The audit failed to find a single fraudulent vote. Decertifying would be abandonment of American democratic values.

You do not comprehend what you read, do you? Decertification would strengthen our democracy by bringing back election integrity.
The CyberNinjas were partisan, biased and inexperienced.

But even they couldn’t point to a single ballot that was fraudulent.

If you decertify the election based on nothing other than wanting to win, you are no better than an authoritarian dictatorial thug.

ask me how i don't care either way.

oooooOOOOOooooo you are always filled with such profound cogitations.

lol.... biden won.

donny lost.

ha

ha

HA.

@playtime

Even if Biden did win, he's fucked. I said from the start that he was going to fail, and he hasn't disappointed me yet.

The CyberNinjas were partisan, biased and inexperienced.

But even they couldn’t point to a single ballot that was fraudulent.

If you decertify the election based on nothing other than wanting to win, you are no better than an authoritarian dictatorial thug.
Wrong again, they pointed to plenty of ballots. You should know that only a court can decide if they are illegal. There is enough evidence that a court will have no choice but to do so. You have lost this argument. Blowing smoke and useless platitudes only highlight your desperation.

Wrong again, they pointed to plenty of ballots. You should know that only a court can decide if they are illegal. There is enough evidence that a court will have no choice but to do so. You have lost this argument. Blowing smoke and useless platitudes only highlight your desperation.
You used to claim that the ballots would be their own proof.

Now you claim they had no ability to prove it.

All the CyberNinjas proved was they have no idea what they’re doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back