Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire in the hole!

No, a communist is anybody who supports Joe Biden and Kamala Harris due to the fact that they are literally destroying our country.

We have MANY times. You just don't like our responses and you keep parroting as OhPleaseJustQuit put it until you get the response you want.

Yeah, quite the overpopulation. No wonder this thread is so filthy, they're dirtying it with their bird shit.

Yeah, and the fact that he actually loves and cares about our country unlike the two current asses that now sit in the white house. You still haven't told me why you support Biden though for the record.
Keep yapping right wing talking points which have no basis in reality. Trump cares about nobody. Instead of manning up after he lost the election he went out of his way to overturn the election, caused a riot at the capital & actually threatened election officials in states like Georgia & members of his own administration including Pence.

Trump loves this Country? That's laughable considering he spent four years attacking every aspect of it including instititutions which have helped to safeguard our freedoms & protected us from our enemies abroad & at home including deranged megalomaniac wannabe dictators like Trump himself.

Biden is the opposite of Trump. That's why I support him & not your orange god. Trump got his ass beat in that election whether you cultists like it or not. Live with it or get the fuck out & go find a system better then ours.

Projection. Adios.

1633910453063.png

Keep yapping right wing talking points which have no basis in reality. Trump cares about nobody. Instead of manning up after he lost the election he went out of his way to overturn the election, caused a riot at the capital & actually threatened election officials in states like Georgia & members of his own administration including Pence.

Trump loves this Country? That's laughable considering he spent four years attacking every aspect of it including instititutions which have helped to safeguard our freedoms & protected us from our enemies abroad & at home including deranged megalomaniac wannabe dictators like Trump himself.

Biden is the opposite of Trump. That's why I support him & not your orange god. Trump got his ass beat in that election whether you cultists like it or not. Live with it or get the fuck out & go find a system better then ours.
Your bias is noted. Thanks for participating.

Yeah, except for the fact the whiny little orange bitch is the one with bank accounts in China, and is the one that sold real estate to Chinese Communist Nationals, and made secret deals with Xi to get Ivanka 13 patents...

You almost have a point

View attachment 550227
Old news, troll. Please don't pollute my thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back