Trump: RECORD NUMBER OF FAILS For First 60 Days Of Presidency

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
1. Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare on "day one" of his Administration.

We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country.

THE REALITY: Trump had NOTHING. Zero. Zip. Nada. Bupkus. Zilch. Not one fucking thing. He has not coughed up a single reform himself.

Just like the GOP for the past SEVEN years.

FAIL.

2. Trump promised everyone would be covered with health insurance under TrumpCare.

This past January: Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

A year ago: Donald Trump on Obamacare – ‘Repeal it and Replace it with Government Funded Universal Healthcare’ - Eagle Rising

Donald Trump: “Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But…”

Scott Pelley: “Universal Healthcare?”

Donald Trump: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

Scott Pelley: “But who’s going to pay for it?”

Donald Trump: “The government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side!”

THE REALITY: CBO report: 24 million fewer insured by 2026 under GOP health care bill - CNNPolitics.com

Twenty-four million more Americans would be uninsured by 2026 under the House Republican health care bill than under Obamacare, including 14 million by next year, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office said Monday.

FAIL.

3. Trump said he wasn't going to get pushed around by China and was going to review the status of Taiwan, upsetting longstanding US policy.

THE REALITY: Trump backed down when Xi Jinping snubbed him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/world/asia/donald-trump-china-xi-jinping-letter.html

President Trump told President Xi Jinping of China on Thursday evening that the United States would honor the “One China” policy, reversing his earlier expressions of doubt about the longtime diplomatic understanding and removing a major source of tension between the United States and China since shortly after he was elected.

In a statement, the White House said Mr. Trump and Mr. Xi “discussed numerous topics, and President Trump agreed, at the request of President Xi, to honor our One China policy.”

Trump hates it when commies are mad at him, and he caves in to make them like him.

FAIL.

4. Trump said he was going to going to tear up the Iran agreement on Day One.

THE REALITY: Trump has not torn up the agreement, and Iran has totally boned him, hard: Iran test-fires missiles, harasses U.S., British ships in Strait of Hormuz

FAIL

5. Trump said he was going to bring the hammer down on North Korea, and that their ability to hit the US with ICBM would "never happen.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: North Korea’s Recent Ballistic Missile Launch: Another Foreign Policy Test for Donald Trump

FAIL

6. Donald Trump has had a schoolgirl crush on Vladimir Putin for years, even making up stories that he and Vlad were BFFs. He has a pathological desire for Vlad to like him.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: U.S. Confirms Russian Missile Deployment Violates Nuclear Treaty. Now What?

FAIL

7. Remember all that tough guy talk about illegal Mexicans? Remember how the pseudocons were sporting giant hardons over a Deportation Force? Remember how Operation Wetback was going to Make Merka Great Again?
Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com

THE REALITY: Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under President Trump

Trump may add immigration section to speech - CNNPolitics.com

President Donald Trump wants to pass an immigration reform bill that could grant legal status to millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.

It isn't like I didn't try to warn you Chumps:

I wish I could be there to see the looks on y'alls faces when the GOP Congress passes amnesty legislation. I really do. :laugh:

After all that theater and faux outrage by the GOP over Obama's EO, and the jettisoning of Eric Cantor by the bigots in his district over immigration reform, I bet your faces will be priceless.

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
I can't wait to see your faces when it has ZERO impact on our economy, except as another expense added to the debt. Even better will be the looks on your faces when Trump grants amnesty to the majority of illegals.

The wall is actually a symbol of mass mental retardation.

FAIL

8. Remember when Trump said Mexico was going to pay for The Wall™?

THE REALITY: McConnell on Mexico paying for the border wall: 'Uh, no'

FAIL

Last edited:
0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a.jpg

Trump runs on a platform of promises that had RussianWingers head-humping each other on street corners, and nobody cares.

then you shouldn't give a shit if they throw his sorry ass under a Russian bus.

1. Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare on "day one" of his Administration.

We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country.

THE REALITY: Trump had NOTHING. Zero. Zip. Nada. Bupkus. Zilch. Not one fucking thing. He has not coughed up a single reform himself.

FAIL.

2. Trump promised everyone would be covered with health insurance under TrumpCare. This past January: Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

A year ago: Donald Trump on Obamacare – ‘Repeal it and Replace it with Government Funded Universal Healthcare’ - Eagle Rising

Donald Trump: “Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But…”

Donald Trump: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

Donald Trump: “The government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side!”

THE REALITY: CBO report: 24 million fewer insured by 2026 under GOP health care bill - CNNPolitics.com

Twenty-four million more Americans would be uninsured by 2026 under the House Republican health care bill than under Obamacare, including 14 million by next year, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office said Monday.

FAIL.

3. Trump said he wasn't going to get pushed around by China and was going to review the status of Taiwan, upsetting longstanding US policy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/world/asia/donald-trump-china-xi-jinping-letter.html

President Trump told President Xi Jinping of China on Thursday evening that the United States would honor the “One China” policy, reversing his earlier expressions of doubt about the longtime diplomatic understanding and removing a major source of tension between the United States and China since shortly after he was elected.

In a statement, the White House said Mr. Trump and Mr. Xi “discussed numerous topics, and President Trump agreed, at the request of President Xi, to honor our One China policy.”

Trump hates it when commies are mad at him, and he caves in to make them like him.

FAIL.

THE REALITY: Trump has not torn up the agreement, and Iran has totally boned him, hard: Iran test-fires missiles, harasses U.S., British ships in Strait of Hormuz

FAIL

5. Trump said he was going to bring the hammer down on North Korea, and that their ability to hit the US with ICBM would "never happen.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: North Korea’s Recent Ballistic Missile Launch: Another Foreign Policy Test for Donald Trump

FAIL

6. Donald Trump has had a schoolgirl crush on Vladimir Putin for years, even making up stories that he and Vlad were BFFs. He has a pathological desire for Vlad to like him.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: U.S. Confirms Russian Missile Deployment Violates Nuclear Treaty. Now What?

FAIL

7. Remember all that tough guy talk about illegal Mexicans? Remember how the pseudocons were sporting giant hardons over a Deportation Force? Remember how Operation Wetback was going to Make Merka Great Again?

THE REALITY: Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under President Trump

President Donald Trump wants to pass an immigration reform bill that could grant legal status to millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.

I wish I could be there to see the looks on y'alls faces when the GOP Congress passes amnesty legislation. I really do. :laugh:

After all that theater and faux outrage by the GOP over Obama's EO, and the jettisoning of Eric Cantor by the bigots in his district over immigration reform, I bet your faces will be priceless.

Gonna build the wall.
I can't wait to see your faces when it has ZERO impact on our economy, except as another expense added to the debt. Even better will be the looks on your faces when Trump grants amnesty to the majority of illegals.

FAIL

FAIL
Drumpfs a snake oil salesman, a carnival barker, a used car sales guy, a liar, and general all around idiot. Stay tuned for more fails.

I just can't help wondering exactly what Trump's Chumps think they voted for. Seriously.

He was "very pro-choice". He wanted President Bush impeached. He said Bush lied and people died. He said there were no WMDs in Iraq. He was a close personal friend of Bill and Hillary, and defended Bill during the 'bimbo eruptions'. He said Bill Clinton was a great President. He donated to Democrats. He wanted an Assault Weapons Ban. He wrote in his book he wants Universal Health Care. He was a registered Democrat until a few years ago. He regularly appeared on CNN, which he now calls "fake news", and always took the liberal position on any subject he was asked about.

On and on and on and on. A single one of those would have been a poison pill for anyone else claiming to be a Republican.

But not Trump the great New York Huckster.

Why?

I'll tell you why.

It's because the very first thing he did as a candidate was slander Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it. That is ALL of it. No more, no less.

And right away, the bigoted pseudocons fell in love with him. And boy, if ever there was proof that "love is blind", the Chumps' unfailing obedience to Herr Trump is it.

What's it like for the same group of Liberals to post the same Threads to the same group of Trump supporters 24/7?

Also a record time of Democrats approving his cabinet. He is short four members.

FAIL.

2. Trump promised everyone would be covered with health insurance under TrumpCare.

This past January: Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

FAIL.

FAIL.

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

Gonna build the wall.

FAIL

FAIL
Awesome.

IOW, he isn't a whole lot different than any other lying POS politician we have had. Thanks for the score card.

I think you will like this piece, if you can take off your partisan blinders and realize, this isn't about politics, this was exactly what was planned all along.

The Illusion of Freedom: The Police State Is Alive & Well
We’re in a national state of denial!

(Indeependent posted:)
"What's it like for the same group of Liberals to post the same Threads to the same group of Trump supporters 24/7?" )

It is like a kid kicking in the floor to get a piece of hot pepper because he thinks it will be like candy, then getting it and he is kicking in the floor because his mouth is frying like French fries, HAHAHAHAAAAHHAHA. They like being shown how stupid they are, and then saying it's someone else's fault. HAHAHAHAHAA

Thank you.

IOW, he isn't a whole lot different than any other lying POS politician we have had.

Actually, I think it is quite possible Donald J. Trump is the dumbest, most ignorant, most mendacious President we have ever had.

I think you will like this piece, if you can take off your partisan blinders and realize, this isn't about politics, this was exactly what was planned all along.

We’re in a national state of denial!

I do not have partisan blinders.

I'm sorry, but your paranoid conspiracy theory is bunk. The reason we are in the fix we are in is because of the willful stupidity and ignorance of the voters. They are parroting blind monkeys who bleev what they are told to bleev without ever engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

We get the government we deserve.

FAIL.

FAIL.

FAIL.

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

Gonna build the wall.

FAIL

FAIL

The ACA repeal is on Congress, until they pass a repeal bill and put it on his desk, I don't see how you can blame Trump. I do blame the Republican Congress though.

A replacement bill hasn't been past yet, so its a bit premature to claim "fail" about what changes will be made.

Trump going along with the "One China" policy is hardly a "fail". Taiwan is still a completely independent country, which the US sells billions of dollars of arms to by the way. If China want to continue pretending it belongs to them, and all Trump has to do is play along, I'd say that's preferable to open hostilities.

There is no agreement to tear up with Iran. No treaty was ever presented to Congress to pass.

Trump just deployed the new THAAD missile defense in South Korea, this week the US, Japan, and South Korea are conducting an "exorcise", code word for deploying, with a huge naval force with anti-missile systems.
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...4a77ce2a38456b71ca0e395f1e89f.gif?w=800&h=234
THAAD missile defense system arrives in South Korea - CNN.com

Russia's deployment of new missiles appears to be in violation of treaty. Trump has said he will bring it up when he meets Putin. What more do you want him to do?

Deportations have been going full throttle since Trump was sworn in. Illegal border crossings are already down 40%. The snakes are running away now.
Many companies have already announced they will be moving their factories back to the States from Mexico, or cancelled plans to move/open plants in Mexico. Mexico will certainly pay for the wall one way or another. If its through loss of wealth from removed manufacturing plants and jobs, that's good enough for me. Quite frankly I don't give a damn if we pay for it, the benefits will far outweigh the cost of a wall.

Forum List

Back